Sinead's Curvy Style #19 her house needs a hinch, hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title in full - sorry it doesn't fit but this isn't short enough “her house needs a hinch,hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter” but sales have been scutter" thanks to @gowlseverywhere

Reactions: 12
Is slimey still married or did he get divorced? They only ring Sinead will be getting is an onion ring with that burger.

They food she eats is horrendous, always going for the burger or wings and claiming it’s baby weight

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They'll be in Adare late tonight as pubs are hopping. Adare Camogie team won their Munster final today.

Reactions: 2
Yeah that would be a cute video if it wasn’t being directed by the gowl behind the camera. “Do it again, do it again”. Everything is content isn’t it Sinead?

Reactions: 7
As bad as he is, at least Jaycup has Simon who is genuine with him.
Even the way she is saying ‘do it again’ is so heartless and rough.

Reactions: 10
She drives me mad, in the run up to Christmas she’ll be milking all the freebies. Although it astounds me how many businesses send her free stuff. She’s so bloody ungrateful too, she behaves so entitled 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 5
So I wonder what is next for Vacious? I’m sure all the dopes out there who wanted the vest and shape wear have already bought it so what happens now?

Anyone else think she's telling porkies about Jacob sleeping all night with 4 weeks. Think it's to wind us up

So I wonder what is next for Vacious? I’m sure all the dopes out there who wanted the vest and shape wear have already bought it so what happens now?
Probably a bit of Kerrygold or Connaught gold at this stage coz we know for sure it will be buttery 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am betting on leggings.
She’s basically copying Atir so yeah, leggings up next. Easier than jeans and bras, less investment needed and she can bulk order from China.
Hilarious how she has to do a big story on how she got up TWICE in one night with JCup. Easy knowing she doesn’t do it on the regular.

• Haha
Hope he keeps her up all night for the next 6 weeks. She had to mention it cos she never does it. Lazy lump.

Reactions: 6
She’s basically copying Atir so yeah, leggings up next. Easier than jeans and bras, less investment needed and she can bulk order from China.
Hilarious how she has to do a big story on how she got up TWICE in one night with JCup. Easy knowing she doesn’t do it on the regular.
That story is gone now…. She deleted it!

Reactions: 1
No it’s ok sinead I do not want a link at the end for those horrendous clothes!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.