Sinead's Curvy Style #19 her house needs a hinch, hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she surprised the Christmas markets are gone 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 2nd January you dopey mare. Too busy drinking and ❄ And in a blur for the last ten days!

Reactions: 8
And she is missing 2!! The Christmas Markets, Jesus she is thick as tit. She is 3 weeks too late.
It's Christmas until the 6th? Most Christmas markets in other countries run until the early days of the new year. I've been to them in Edinburgh, Madrid and Brussels in early January

Reactions: 6
It's Christmas until the 6th? Most Christmas markets in other countries run until the early days of the new year. I've been to them in Edinburgh, Madrid and Brussels in early January

Not in every City. In Galway this year it was 11th Nov to 22nd December so they are over. Running longer in Limerick. If she was going to Galway for them, she should have investigated it.

All the kids are back to school on Thursday 5th locally and that's before the season ends which is unusual. Usually after the 6th. Weird.

I wonder did she try and blag some freebies in Galway, and they didn’t bite?

Reactions: 2
The reel was so fast I saw nothing 🤣 and she copied Jennifer Aniston with the music.

Reactions: 1
Thought the reel said it all…. More Sinead and vacuous than poor Jcup… surely his birth should have been the highlight of her year🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She actually put Simon bringing her in chips into the hospital on her highlights reel.... Christ on a bike

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
His brother is getting married out there so it will be a Fitzgerald holiday I assume with J cup and a divorce thrown in for good measure 😂 Maybe she will steal the brides thunder and get engaged out there 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 9
His brother is getting married out there so it will be a Fitzgerald holiday I assume with J cup and a divorce thrown in for good measure 😂 Maybe she will steal the brides thunder and get engaged out there 🤔🤔🤔

That would not surprise anyone one bit. She is a horrible bleep. Sides or not coming down. She wont be off the bleeping phone. If she could leave the baby behind she would. Dobs being unwell could have scuppered her plan.

Can you imagine this "mother" dealing with him on those flights?! It will be Slimey keeping him happy.

Again the father in hospital, and she is up trotting around Galway, she was getting the nails done the last time, wonder is "a bug' code for another 'blessing' for 2023

Again the father in hospital, and she is up trotting around Galway, she was getting the nails done the last time, wonder is "a bug' code for another 'blessing' for 2023
She cant go visit him anyway so she might aswel keep living her life😂

Reactions: 2
I doubt Slimon got up on her again…with her ‘wound’ still probably healing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sure we all loved a St Stephens Night out but Jesus almighty she must just hate being at home and get the serious fear of missing out which is actually so sad considering she has a lovely baby at home. Rose must have never been at home with them at the weekend. Monkey see monkey do.
It's my birthday & I wouldn't dream of leaving the house 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.