Sinead's Curvy Style #19 her house needs a hinch, hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Slimon mentioned her weight to her…she took to the bed in a sulk for two weeks…and now she has embarked on a ‘health kick’ (re:weight loss) in the hope that if she sheds some stones the rock will appear since the bandaid baby didn’t work. I could totally see her mindset rationalising it that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe Slimon mentioned her weight to her…she took to the bed in a sulk for two weeks…and now she has embarked on a ‘health kick’ (re:weight loss) in the hope that if she sheds some stones the rock will appear since the bandaid baby didn’t work. I could totally see her mindset rationalising it that way.
Not a bad shout considering she went on a health kick to keep him. The only bit of Galtee she's seen since she's got back with him are the cremated rashers at Rosies, not the mountains

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Or the fact DOBS is type 2 diabetic and is having all health related matters because of this, she’s high risk to follow the same route and end up having a heart attack by the time she reaches 40 with her greasy diet of tit food, coke & alcohol. I don’t buy it either way, she didn’t change gif the safe delivery of her baby or even try and reduce her sugar intake so blah blah Neady. She got a free collab, commit for 12 weeks and gone in to the Curragower for a bowl of chicken wings or greasy French toast dripping in maple syrup from Hook & Ladder.

I doubt anyone in the gym gave her feedback that this was healthy eating 🤣🤣 Sauce full of sugar and white garlic bread full of more sugar and bad fats and white rice. She hasn’t a clue honest yo god. What even is that concoction she’s cooking?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Iv no idea what the hell it is...is it a a curry, fajitas...looks shocking and not a vegetable to be seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Slimey must need to go to Perth to sign the divorce papers I think 🤔 Will propose to frumpy over there then on the beach! Hopefully they’re done for Fraud on the RR & can’t go 🤣🤣

Iv no idea what the hell it is...is it a a curry, fajitas...looks shocking and not a vegetable to be seen!
Looks like sweet n sour chicken with rice & garlic bread, very healthy 🤣🤣 She’d of being better off with a Peony court.

Reactions: 7
Something really just doesn’t add up for Sinéad the last week or two. She is always on over Xmas it’s not like she takes Christmas ‘off’ Instagram. Then she comes on with that stupid grin saying oh some bug.
Maybe she's laying low as she knows lots still looking for refunds from her cancelled xmas shows 🤔

Reactions: 3
It’s the 2 garlic baguettes for me🙈😂 One each. One FULL ONE EACH !!!!!!! #FattyFattyBumBum 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Or the fact DOBS is type 2 diabetic and is having all health related matters because of this, she’s high risk to follow the same route and end up having a heart attack by the time she reaches 40 with her greasy diet of tit food, coke & alcohol. I don’t buy it either way, she didn’t change gif the safe delivery of her baby or even try and reduce her sugar intake so blah blah Neady. She got a free collab, commit for 12 weeks and gone in to the Curragower for a bowl of chicken wings or greasy French toast dripping in maple syrup from Hook & Ladder.

I doubt anyone in the gym gave her feedback that this was healthy eating 🤣🤣 Sauce full of sugar and white garlic bread full of more sugar and bad fats and white rice. She hasn’t a clue honest yo god. What even is that concoction she’s cooking?
I'm pretty sure that if u threw that "garlic bread" off the wall they would go straight through and end up in her neighbours kitchen potentially injuring someone lol

Burnt garlic breads are back guys. 😋
I'm mean like how bleeping hard is it to read simple instructions.... even tho I know sinead "don't read good" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she's laying low as she knows lots still looking for refunds from her cancelled xmas shows 🤔
Did anyone get a refund from this conwoman? Those shows haven't been forgotten. I see she is trying to rope in Oz "followers" to scam off.

Jesus her content is dire. JCup and sucky in tat is all it is. That food looks absolutely like what my dog vomited up when he was sick. She cant cook and has no interest in learning.

That kid is going to be as fat as her. If Simon has any cop on, he will NEVER put a ring on her. She is a horrible dose.

No mention of the "stolen" car. Scam scam scam.

Reactions: 9
Wtf would she choose Australia to sell her tit in? Its not like she can drop in and out of it to check anything. Did she dream this tit up? 😳 it's the other side of the world. She has a UK contact but not looking to expand there to start? Her tit will be cheaper to go straight from China!! Who will rip the tags off and sew new ones on. 😆

It's sooo random, the Perth idea. She really thinks she is going global with her cheap overpriced crap. Wow. All she is, is an overweight alcoholic druggie bleep from Patrickswell with notions. I'm baffled! The snow went far up the nose, it seems. She is actually delusional. The drugs are rotting her brain.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hold on a minute. So she’s allowed ‘claim’ she’s going to Australia to expand her business - Australia of all places cmon like - even though everyone knows it’s for Simons brothers wedding and she will then book in business class and charge it to Vacious? As in how does that work I’m clueless? She will get the money back? Lord she is something else such a big greedy CONWOMAN.

Reactions: 11
Stop trying to make Simon tours a thing! He clearly hates and no doubt hopes she chokes to death on a garlic bread!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hold on a minute. So she’s allowed ‘claim’ she’s going to Australia to expand her business - Australia of all places cmon like - even though everyone knows it’s for Simons brothers wedding and she will then book in business class and charge it to Vacious? As in how does that work I’m clueless? She will get the money back? Lord she is something else such a big greedy CONWOMAN.
She wouldn't get the money back but she would pay for the flights through the business. If the flights were €10k to pay for them personally as a higher rate tax payer she would need to earn nearly / cost the business to pay her €20k. Paying through the business would only cost €10k

Reactions: 4
She is the biggest chancer so no doubt she will try to claim expenses and not pay a penny herself!! We all know she has some neck!
I’d say the tag from Trisha Transformation got her thinking. Perth is just because the wedding is there so ticking the box. Maybe she is trying to get a job for the future sis in law Katie over there

Reactions: 7
She is doing this Perth "business opportunity" tit for Revenue purposes. She is possibly being watched. Flights to Australia via Business Class are obnoxious so she can claim back the cost if its for "work". Thus witch does nothing unless it's of a benefit.

Chesney the Ginger Accountant (who hasn't been seen in a while notably) probably advised her to do this. Will all the Fitzgerald clan be included on this "work/wedding" trip?

Reactions: 10
She wouldn't get the money back but she would pay for the flights through the business. If the flights were €10k to pay for them personally as a higher rate tax payer she would need to earn nearly / cost the business to pay her €20k. Paying through the business would only cost €10k
Someone must of told her how to do this because we all know sinead can't read the simple instructions to cook 2 garlic bread.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.