Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Que, Christmas Eve & all out for dinner in the Adare manor. Neady has the mushroom head groomed from Dearbhil, tacky gel nails from Velvet & caked on make up from Catherine Hickey. Dobs has the Just for men put in to his hair and a spray tan done, Nidge is in his Sunday best even though still a smell of petrol off him from burning out the RR up in the Dublin mountains & has the all important ring from Matthew Stephen’s that was gifted for free. He takes big mama on a carriage ride around the manor & JP has the lawn all lit up & a gospel choir singing oh holy night as Nidge is bate on to one knee by Ma Rosa!! JCup will be sitting in his seat ating prawn crackers watching it all. Neady will act all surprised and cry uncontrollably into her phone. They’ll be gifted a new house then from the Peter McVerry trust & live happily ever after out in Moyross!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Drama Lama

Thread Suggestion:

Range Rover gone, ring nowhere to be found, still floggin expensive crap, that only cost her £1 !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Great plug for her new mattress tho, they slept so soundly with the new Emma mattress that they never heard a thing when the car was robbed from the driveway!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Omg she actually copied the instructions from the silk pro, which was sent to her on what to say about it, and just pasted it onto her video 😆😆
Omg I don't know whether to laugh or be so angry that somebody that incompetent is making so much money, getting so many freebies, and has nobody to answer to

Has to screenshot this and share here before she potentially deletes it! Incompetence at its finest. Ffs....
Screenshot_20221123_201012_com.android.chrome_edit_1210741075220459.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Foggy

Chatty Member
Why is she saying at least jacob wasn't in it?! Why would he ever be in the car alone. Especially in middle of night.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Blue1989

VIP Member
Sue had publicy said she doesn't want children. It's 2022 not every woman wants to be a mother..women are a lot more then baby machines. I say that as a mother of two. So no she wouldn't be jealous of Sinead hsving J cup

• Heart
Reactions: 26

davo2001

Because when my father is very sick in hospital, I always love to get my nails done. 🙄

Selfish cunt

• Heart
Does she ever take Jacob out of the car seat. He’s surely big and study enough for the stroller part of a buggy.
Yeah did u not hear!? one time she took him out of it and then her car got robbed and thank Godddddd she had taken him out or he'd be gone too #thankful

• Haha

Maroondo

I actually can’t believe someone working in that salon is providing people with that standard of nail. They’re absolutely diabolical.

• Haha
Reactions: 25