Sinead's Curvy Style #19 her house needs a hinch, hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she’s in a huff with no ring to show off that’s why she’s so quiet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey no news of an engagement but a gleaming new 22 plate jeep in the drive 😊
Go away are you serious? Is it a Range Rover or what?

Jeep? Or Range Rover / Land Rover? Two very different manufacturers (if you’re into cars).
Who gives a flying duck what it is or what it’s called!! She’s a fraudster bleep who had her car lifted and burnt out and made a fraudulent claim. They’ll probably write this one off too when off their heads.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The kind of ❄❄❄ That gets you kicked out of the bog in Nancy Blake’s & gets your baby daddy arrested. She has a real problem, takes it ahead of social situations including her own photo shoots, simple Simon is more of a recreational user. Sinead dispite her loudness is not that confident and needs booze and ❄ To get through.
Jesus like even after having the child? I’d always be wanting to know how anyone would deal with ‘that’ comedown with the guilt of having to look after a baby. Sounds like you have the inside tea! The car situation seems more dodgy now, this thread misses nothing!

Reactions: 9
Ok thanks for clearing that up guys 😂 it’s shocking that people with kids still do that kind of thing tho 😢

Ah lads what excuse is she going to use for not being online??
She must really be in the horrors today lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus like even after having the child? I’d always be wanting to know how anyone would deal with ‘that’ comedown with the guilt of having to look after a baby. Sounds like you have the inside tea! The car situation seems more dodgy now, this thread misses nothing!
Because her child is turfed out to her family so she doesn’t have to deal with him

Because her child is turfed out to her family so she doesn’t have to deal with him
Exactly. She didn't look after him while she was pregnant and wont ever, she is the nastiest bleep walking the streets and driving ( badly) in Limerick and we all know it. Sinead had that kid to keep Slimey, no more or no less. She has zero interest in JCup. Its all about stopping Slimey riding himself into every young wan and him leaving her fat cunty ass.

If she didn't get the diamond, she will be like a cut cat. And Dozy Rosie will be worse!!!!! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love that we all want to them to duck off and get off social media but when they disappear for a few days we wonder what is up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It really isn’t like her at all, she usually spends about two weeks over the whole Christmas heading for toasted sandwiches and steaks in adare, getting free facials and blow dries and eating and drinking all around the county!

She had a post up about 3am and it was deleted within seconds. I was awake with a very sick toddler and saw the story outline go up and the minute I clicked in it had disappeared whatever it was! It was a black screen as it had just been deleted but was posted at about 3.10am. I do wonder are they engaged

I would love to know what this was. Her reel wasn't sticking either today.

Reactions: 1
Maybe she’s turned over a new leaf? Mother Earth Sinéad has given up IG, sold her Chinese tatt business, bought herself a sensible ford, taken up cookery classes and got herself a real job. What do we think 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe she’s turned over a new leaf? Mother Earth Sinéad has given up IG, sold her Chinese tatt business, bought herself a sensible ford, taken up cookery classes and got herself a real job. What do we think 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
I would actually start following to watch this tit show tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well she better have a good excuse as to why she's been mia 🤣🤣🤣
Might have to do a stakeout outside Peony Court tomorrow evening to make sure she's ok lol 😆 😅

So my friends bf was saying last night that this is her second car to be done for an insurance scam. Word has it locally to her parents where they live and he lives that the car she had 5 yrs ago before the one from Pierse Motors ended up the same way, stolen. And it was all a bit set up. As in an insurance scam.
Naturally none of this can be verified but just thought it was interesting he brought it up.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Might have to do a stakeout outside Peony Court tomorrow evening to make sure she's ok lol 😆 😅

So my friends bf was saying last night that this is her second car to be done for an insurance scam. Word has it locally to her parents where they live and he lives that the car she had 5 yrs ago before the one from Pierse Motors ended up the same way, stolen. And it was all a bit set up. As in an insurance scam.
Naturally none of this can be verified but just thought it was interesting he brought it up.
Yes and daddy Dobs is also renowned for these scams over the years

• Wow

Insurance scams were done all the time where I grew up. It was a known thing. Nowadays I wonder is it as common 🤔 I think all these insta fools put too much info out online, they make themselves targets. People know where they are every minute of the day.

Reactions: 4
Yes and daddy Dobs is also renowned for these scams over the years
Ohh no doubt about it, shower of scammers and they living in an estate in the Well and they heirs & graces. Ma Rosa would rob the eye out of your head 🤣🤣 All lying low & sure as they say you reap what you sow & they’ve had nothing but bad luck since. Hope they’re caught for it!!

Maybe Slimon broke up with her again?
Praise the lord!! Or they’re both below in Mulgrave street awaiting bail for the burnt out RR found up in the Dublin mountains. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Like if someone was sick god forbidden all harm she'd be on for the sympathy vote..sorry to say. SO what do we think it is?

1. Slimon has left
2. She's on a bad comedown from last night
3. She has a hangover
4. Slimon didn't propose so she is like a lunatic.
5. They had a huge fight and there's a tennis ball incident IYKYK 😉😉
6. Went partying last night in some randoms house and still trying to work out what part of Limerick she woke up in 🤣🤣🤣

Has to be one of these my friends

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.