Sinead's Curvy Style #19 her house needs a hinch, hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a post up about 3am and it was deleted within seconds. I was awake with a very sick toddler and saw the story outline go up and the minute I clicked in it had disappeared whatever it was! It was a black screen as it had just been deleted but was posted at about 3.10am. I do wonder are they engaged

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She is way too quiet. No reel of how good her 2022 was- Vacious, her car and J cup. She is usually on loud and proud but MIA this year 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
seriously where is she ?quick someone order a peony court to the house or open an envelope somewhere in town with free prosecco i’m getting concerned

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Big reel later on now about her family get together and big announcement pending blah, blah, blah and how she wanted to enjoy the moment with her family and ensure Mares had all the props in place & hair & make up team ready for The Monk & Nidges big fairytale announcement. I’m sure she’ll be on soon ating her way around Limerick for New years brunch, lunch, McDonalds & a Peony court this evening to wash it all down. Hey @Riggerboots10 any live inside goss from Raheen there this morning? Any new Range Rovers spotted or big rock gleaming & endless flowers being delivered?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she spoken about wanting to get married? Why does everyone think she wants a ring?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she spoken about wanting to get married? Why does everyone think she wants a ring?
she was hinting at him in bali that’s at least four years ago ,actually not hinting she literally said this would be a nice place to propose to me

• Haha
Did you see she posted last night she was trying to upload a reel & it kept failing
If she’s engaged it’ll be a 17 year engagement or she’s knocked up again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She cant and wont look after the first kid she has never mind a second. She loves the booze too much again. But it wouldnt surprise me if she is trying to force Slimeys hand.

Reactions: 6
She used to be absolutely desperate for mentioning it "as a joke" but he must have told her to back off or something because it waned massively in recent times.

Like... every trip they'd go on she'd mention a ring. It was embarrassing

Reactions: 10
Big reel later on now about her family get together and big announcement pending blah, blah, blah and how she wanted to enjoy the moment with her family and ensure Mares had all the props in place & hair & make up team ready for The Monk & Nidges big fairytale announcement. I’m sure she’ll be on soon ating her way around Limerick for New years brunch, lunch, McDonalds & a Peony court this evening to wash it all down. Hey @Riggerboots10 any live inside goss from Raheen there this morning? Any new Range Rovers spotted or big rock gleaming & endless flowers being delivered?
Hey no news of an engagement but a gleaming new 22 plate jeep in the drive 😊

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Can I ask a silly question? Lots of people keep using the snow emoji. Is that because she likes snowy weather or am I to read between the lines and assume she likes another type of snow ❄ 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can I ask a silly question? Lots of people keep using the snow emoji. Is that because she likes snowy weather or am I to read between the lines and assume she likes another type of snow ❄ 🤔😂
This is the best comment on Tattle today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The kind of ❄❄❄ That gets you kicked out of the bog in Nancy Blake’s & gets your baby daddy arrested. She has a real problem, takes it ahead of social situations including her own photo shoots, simple Simon is more of a recreational user. Sinead dispite her loudness is not that confident and needs booze and ❄ To get through.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She is extremely quiet 🤫. Must be on a bad ❄ comedown or hangover or they had a row over the no show ring. Something is up. This bleep is never off the Gram.

Or someone is sick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.