Sinead's Curvy Style #19 her house needs a hinch, hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been usually quiet all through Christmas.....I know the style element is now non existent but hasn't even been on spouting shite.

Reactions: 6
i can imagine niamh de bruns reaction to being mentioned in the same nothing article on a nothing website as neady ,she would definitely have a much higher opinion of herself ,i’m not able “stars” duck me that’s funny

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is he divorced yet? If not it would be strange to be proposing, baby or none.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It wouldn’t surprise me if she is already engaged and will come on gushing in the next day or two. But ya she’s very quiet altogether. No doubt painting the town white tonight in none other than House ❄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.