Sinead's Curvy Style #19 her house needs a hinch, hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll do one better than her bestie Erin and slimon will propose as they are been serenaded by Andre bochelli no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right, here we go lads, I’m calling it-
Berlin, it’s snowing outside,
Andrea takes to the stage to sing Nessun Dorma
Nidge finally proposes to Neady & she’s bawling for herself & for the state of her ring 🤣 All captured on camera though & Andrea invites her on stage for a duet.
Mares has the Insta props & balloons all set up back at the hotel for staged photos & hair and make up ready to go.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just think of the insta Videos of her screeching over him. God help anyone who has to sit next to her.

Reactions: 2
Right, here we go lads, I’m calling it-
Berlin, it’s snowing outside,
Andrea takes to the stage to sing Nessun Dorma
Nidge finally proposes to Neady & she’s bawling for herself & for the state of her ring 🤣 All captured on camera though & Andrea invites her on stage for a duet.
Mares has the Insta props & balloons all set up back at the hotel for staged photos & hair and make up ready to go.
Bocelli isn't til October.... honestly I saw that and thought it'd be a miracle if they can still even tolerate each other by then

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t she say she was going to Oz in February or am I dreaming that? I wonder if Simon’s brother is getting married out there? I’m sure she mentioned Oz.

This is alarming for sure as she would never touch a drop of water usually. But genuinely her doctors would have told her to leave her scar at least 12 months at minimum. her scar tissue and the healing in another pregnancy so soon after would be really difficult for her. I hope for her own sake she isn’t. I’ve had three sections and the strain on the body and the scar isn’t something to take lightly

Reactions: 5
The tickets are still on her stories?
She posted another story before thos of the tickets tagged Slimey and said Boy Did Good - thats gone and been replaced with a similar post saying she cried and a pic of the tickets

She posted another story before thos of the tickets tagged Slimey and said Boy Did Good - thats gone and been replaced with a similar post saying she cried and a pic of the tickets
Tix were 197.50 each and it's on the 23rd of October from what I recall so...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Probably didn't get enough of a reaction so delete and try again....

Reactions: 3
She was probably reminded that it wasn’t a good idea to plaster when you would be away from your house on your open instagram page, considering a car got ‘stolen’ from her driveway.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.