Sinead's Curvy Style #19 her house needs a hinch, hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must have seen the comments, a whole story slide of sauce being whisked. A plate of beige though 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Laughing at her pole…. Whose out tonight…? 91% are not.. next slide… our neady with a head full of rollers , put for one last hurrah (which we all know is not the last hurrah)
She’s give Kerry Katona a run for her money.

I wonder which cling ons she’s hitting the town with tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surprised she didn’t give the ‘ I haven’t been out in 35667 stevens nights’ lie bcos she was pregnant last year & it was covid the year before!! (And she was out last year, remember she drove & didn’t drunk & we all knew she was preggers)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her hair is flat as a pancake, what's the point of rollers if you don't know how to use them?

Reactions: 4
Two clingons with no friends out together celebrating the success of their brands🙄🙄🙄🙄 …… Louise must be desperate to go out if Sinéad is the only one available…. Oh no wait they have more in common both on the hope of an engagement ring 💍 in the new year!!!! 💍💍💍💍💍💍

Reactions: 8
I literally came in to say her tan is manky then she comes on saying she hadn’t showered it off and is all sticky 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I literally came in to say her tan is manky then she comes on saying she hadn’t showered it off and is all sticky 🤮
She also has a BO problem. She stinks!!! Outside of the unwashed fake tan. All she is missing is the rats following her. She never washes the hair either, she is vile and no basic hygiene habits. Lazy butch.

Surprised Rose doesn't bath her like Mrs Doyle and Dougal.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She also has a BO problem. She stinks!!! Outside of the unwashed fake tan. All she is missing is the rats following her. She never washes the hair either, she is vile and no basic hygiene habits. Lazy butch.

Surprised Rose doesn't bath her like Mrs Doyle and Dougal.
But she’s proud of her her hair and the sides are really coming down 🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
poor jacob he’s literally just collateral isn’t he would it kill the witch to just stay home and mother him

Reactions: 6
I’m sure we all loved a St Stephens Night out but Jesus almighty she must just hate being at home and get the serious fear of missing out which is actually so sad considering she has a lovely baby at home. Rose must have never been at home with them at the weekend. Monkey see monkey do.

Reactions: 10
Hint, hint Nidge, the pressure is on now. Maybe Terry can get you a rock on the cheap from the jewellers laundering McGregors money.
Oh my god an Instahuns use of the word "bawling" is my pet peeve. It's just an excuse for a post to show how much of a hanger on you are, calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god an Instahuns use of the word "bawling" is my pet peeve. It's just an excuse for a post to show how much of a hanger on you are, calm down.
It's all so pathetic. If we are to believe it then these women are constantly "bawling" and if that's the case they need help.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I want to know how these ones with no training get jobs on panto! Isn’t she a hairdresser with a flunked brother?

Reactions: 6
Wonder will Erin have Sinead singing at her wedding, she might even right a new song for it “Snow ❄ white”.
Did she replace the car yet or is the investigation still ongoing?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.