Sinead's Curvy Style #19 her house needs a hinch, hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah here, like, all for calling tit out but Christmas dinners are traditionally exercises in overconsumption. That is, if you like turkey and ham. I like neither.
Yes there's excessive and then there's 7 Roast potatoes in one sitting gluttony excessive !!!
And if your one meal away from a heart attack as our needy is then yeah ill call it out 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone seriously need 7 roast potatoes on Christmas Day along with the stuffing. I’d love to have checked her blood sugars 2 hours after that gluttony 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The roast potatoes just take over the plate. We know she loves the chinese and chips but seriously dinner looks dry and the peas on the side.

Reactions: 4
Couldn't care how many roasties she has but someone seriously needs to learn to cook in that family. The whole thing looks dry as cardboard

Reactions: 17
her first story of the day was her bleeping starter great excitement for jcups first christmas eh did nobody sponsor santa so will she be funny ol neady who forgot #wemove

You know when you see someone elses Christmas dinner and feel blessed you're not eating at theirs? Yeah sorry rose but your dinners lack hydration almost like your skin tbf. State of the right dinner. it's like something from the Mummy returns I'm the plate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know when you see someone elses Christmas dinner and feel blessed you're not eating at theirs? Yeah sorry rose but your dinners lack hydration almost like your skin tbf. State of the right dinner. it's like something from the Mummy returns I'm the plate 🤣
But sure wasn't there loads of sauce in the ever present vol au vents 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Delighted there was no ring!! Or he might do it New years who knows! But he should run a bleeping mile if he knows what's good for him!

Reactions: 7
That dinner looked bleeping cat. Can see where she got the tit cooking skills from, yikes!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Will she be first in the doors of the Cinema today to see Whitney’s film?! Double dose of the popcorn.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That dinner looked manky, Vol au vents again as well. No imagination this lot. Awful looking plate of tit, Rose can't cook either so Sinead's got no chance. Rose cremates everything.

No ring yet? She will be counting to NYE.

Run Slimey Run. 🏃‍♂️

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.