Sinead's Curvy Style #19 her house needs a hinch, hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does everyone drink and drive in the O’Brien house?
Christmas to this crew means drinks and blowdry service lovely

Reactions: 6
bleeping bleep!!! Just annoying the hell out of me being out for lunch and in a bar Christmas eve while most of us are run off our feet at home with preparations for tomorrow 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 14
Ah stop lads is there air a bit of botox left in Limerick at all!!!!! The forehead????? 🙈🤣🤣 there's that much in there if he does propose and she cries the tears will come from behind her ears 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping bleep!!! Just annoying the hell out of me being out for lunch and in a bar Christmas eve while most of us are run off our feet at home with preparations for tomorrow 🤬🤬🤬
All handed to her tomorrow by Ma Rosa as usual, that slob will just roll out of bed for dinner. The only present JCUP will get will be gifted.

Reactions: 10
Does everyone drink and drive in the O’Brien house?
Christmas to this crew means drinks and blowdry service lovely
Dobs can't drive as he is on a walking stick and Dosie Rosie never did. No sign of him on stories.

Sinead's well known for the driving whilst drinking and drugged up. And filming herself whilst doing same.

NEVER FORGET SHE IS A SELFISH bleep

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The size of her belly Jesus Christ, it looks like she's carrying triplets and it's not down to carrying jcup that she has it. I'd never slag a woman off for carrying a bit of baby weight as I do myself. Sinead had this before the Baba though so...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All that weight and not even a lovely curvy arse out of it. The only plus side of having
weight.Just a flat pancake of a bum on Neady.

The size of her belly Jesus Christ, it looks like she's carrying triplets and it's not down to carrying jcup that she has it. I'd never slag a woman off for carrying a bit of baby weight as I do myself. Sinead had this before the Baba though so...

It's pure food overweight from her greed. JCup is 6 months old and Scurvy has lost no weight.

She has the flattest arse and humongous tits but they are still sitting on her stomach. She looks 7 months pregnant.

Reactions: 8
Simon is handing the baby a lighter. And she thinks that's OK to share.

All for the Gram. Complete Trash these 2.

Anyone else think they are after having a humongous fight. The photos are definitely forced.

Reactions: 3
Simon is handing the baby a lighter. And she thinks that's OK to share.

All for the Gram. Complete Trash these 2.
Nah I think he was flicking it on to get baby to look relatively straight ahead, not handing it to him

Reactions: 5
i’d love if simon tells sinead he has a big surprise for her today and rocks back with the financial noose of a rr “it’s a christmas miracle “ happy xmas tattle witches i wish ye all an abundance of gifted shite and chinese food in 2023

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.