Sinead's Curvy Style #19 her house needs a hinch, hanging outta richard lynch vests are like β€œbutter”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was hoping he’d vomit on your one you’d easy know she didn’t have a baby all that jigging up and down!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was hoping he’d vomit on your one you’d easy know she didn’t have a baby all that jigging up and down!
As someone who had a very refluxy baby who would puke if you even looked at him, I was in the horrors watching her bouncing that child πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm just a bit over her to be honest

She has absolutely 0 content these days, even before the baby it was the same

Reactions: 11
Haaaaapy Christmas πŸŽ„ β™₯ to all ye lovely tattlers.....Best bunch of shits I know lol πŸ˜† 🀣

ETA..... I'm using the word shits as a term of endearment incase anyone gets offended πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Haaaaapy Christmas πŸŽ„ β™₯ to all ye lovely tattlers.....Best bunch of shits I know lol πŸ˜† 🀣

ETA..... I'm using the word shits as a term of endearment incase anyone gets offended πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

We wouldnt be here if we couldnt be witches!! Hope you are well xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm good @Melmcs ❀❀ thanks for asking...still in recovery mode and will be my first Christmas πŸŽ„ in 3 years not in hospital so woopsy do da lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜…

Is this bleep engaged yet? 🀭🀭🀭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm good @Melmcs ❀❀ thanks for asking...still in recovery mode and will be my first Christmas πŸŽ„ in 3 years not in hospital so woopsy do da lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜…

Is this bleep engaged yet? 🀭🀭🀭
That's great I hope you enjoy every minute of it ❀

No ring yet my bet is tomorrow after a family lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Or tonight as it’s Christmas Eve? The hair and nails have been done in anticipation.

Reactions: 4
Poor ole Simon’s family never have the pleasure of SinΓ©ad and JCups company. I wonder if she’s spending Xmas day with them tomorrow seeing as it’s her family today. Of course not πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Would love to know what they make of her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.