Sinead's Curvy Style #19 her house needs a hinch, hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs smyths really … no kids out there that’s parents genuinely are struggling ya coulda gifted too and Xmas week 🤯

Reactions: 10
Ffs wouldn't you just be sickened seeing these cunts getting sent stuff for free it's so unfair 😔

Reactions: 12
Another limerick "influencer" got a Disney land trip in Paris for free . Two kids, two adults. . Sick of the lot of them now! When she was there she didn't say it was a Collab until she came back. And did a reel and stated it was a Collab tagging the company . These companies must be desperate!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Another limerick "influencer" got a Disney land trip in Paris for free . Two kids, two adults. . Sick of the lot of them now! When she was there she didn't say it was a Collab until she came back. And did a reel and stated it was a Collab tagging the company . These companies must be desperate!
Who was that

Reactions: 1
Just saw that comment under the collab. Wouldn’t you be mortified for these ones when they get a sassy comment, they have their mother, their aunt, your one who curls their lashes commenting how much they deserve this fabliss trip with their beautiful children. Uggghhh…! It’s all so predictable

Reactions: 6
If she was interesting enough she'd have enough followers to have her own thread and not hijacking Sinead's one 😉

Reactions: 5
Seen another Limerick Business run a competition for a Ninja air fryer and announced the winner this week who was Sineads buddy, she who cannot be named but a MUA/blogger. What an absolute scam!! Will never shop in that electrical store ever again. Sinead could have driven down the road to the Children’s Arc in UHL and donated that gifted toy to the play therapy room or called to one of the hotels locally currently accommodating refugees & the homeless. She’s a gowl at the highest level. Shame on Smyths when so many families are struggling this Christmas.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
If she was interesting enough she'd have enough followers to have her own thread and not hijacking Sinead's one 😉
Oh no, I'm so bold. I won't be getting any gifts from Santa cos I'm on the naughty list 🎁. Devastated! 😂😂 Ok, carry on about Sinead 🤐🤐🤐 I'll keep it zipped 🥴🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she’s trolling me resharing dick i mean richard lynch’s video touché neady and a trip to derv for the do double whammy 😝

Reactions: 1
She really can’t wash her own hair can she?
Maybe if she started herself it might grow back. I can't ever recall her having a full head of her own hair, just trying to grow out the pathetic pieces of straw some eejit hairdresser has let her leave the salon with.

She really needs to stay away from salons for a year or so.

Reactions: 4
Bet you she has "covid" today and is all stuffed up again... ❄❄❄ I hope she gets an infection from that plastic cheap tit she keeps on ramming down peoples throat for earrings.. go wan away u gowl with your 15 likes on your vicious page foolin no one u fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.