Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t be like her though to not have a glass of wine like whoever else she’s with?? Pregnant again??
Jesus I hope not because I can't imagine the festering wound and ever expanding belly 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh wings and vino with one of her cling ons, classy as always!! Haven't seen the RR around for a while, it must be gone!!! Where is @Riggerboots10 with the inside scoop when you need them

Reactions: 3
@Turmeric123 Thanks so much for thinking of me 😘😘
I'm ok was in hospital for 3 weeks . Surgery hysterectomy and bladder removal so keeping an eye on this one wasn't on my radar unfortunately as I seemed to have missed loads.

I'm sitting on my arse for the next few months working out the urostomy bag business 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ so will have lots of time to snoop and enjoy the comments on here 😀 😄

Was she really in UHL last week? Sorry if this has already been answered.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm ok was in hospital for 3 weeks . Surgery hysterectomy and bladder removal so keeping an eye on this one wasn't on my radar unfortunately as I seemed to have missed loads.

I'm sitting on my arse for the next few months working out the urostomy bag business 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ so will have lots of time to snoop and enjoy the comments on here 😀 😄

You didn’t have to explain your absence, just hope recovery is and will continue to go ok. Happy snooping 😂

Reactions: 4
Good to see you back @Lmkgirl I hope you are recovering well x

That girl who is modelling the Chanx is gorgeous but Sineads tacky tit does her no favours, she is all belly and back fat in the shots so it's 100% proof it holds nothing in. Imagine going to a lovely occasion thinking you look great and then seeing the pics after of you looking the same as before you put the tit on.

There is better sucky in in Dunnes and Penney’s but she must be making money cos she is full on flogging it. Not in a million years would I give her a cent when I can go into local stores and try it on.

Conwoman Conwoman and a spooler is this Knacker.

She is doing well to watch her witches film. If the cap fits.......

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So Slimon is still around…but the knackmobile is MIA? Perhaps her rent had gone up and she can’t afford the payments? Maybe the local drug dealer is demanding payment? Maybe she was told how stupid it was to get a RR in the first place?

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else see the look of disgust on Slimon's face when she's showing her breakfast of coffee and cup of potatoes 🤢🤢?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Great to see you back - remember keep drinking flat out and dont stay at home and rest - the Sinead recovery route 🤣🤣

I hope you are starting to feel better that was a big op 💖 all you've missed is how un- maternal she is and speculation Simons gone every few weeks
JCup is a gorgeous baba👶

Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Great to see you back - remember keep drinking flat out and dont stay at home and rest - the Sinead recovery route 🤣🤣
and if that somehow goes skew ways just blame the public health nurse and name her on your insta
good job throwing us off the scent of baba no2 with your horribly poured beer last night sinead ,you clever ol dog you

The beer was probably for the Slimster. When would he have the chance to AI Sinead-between the festering wound, the baby and his general reluctance to be near her? Methinks JCup will be an only child.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She cant be pregnant again surely? SHe barely looks after the one she has and def cant look herself as it is.

She will be absolutely colossal if she is. She is huge still now.

I think Jcup will be an only child. He would barely be 13 months if she is knocked up again.

Slimon really doesnt hide his disgust of her does he?

Barely above minimum wage 🙄
Not bigging her up or anything as I've no time for her really, but In fairness minimum wage is 1050. 15 isn't too bad when it's not hard work. She's paying more than nursing homes do 😂 so I wouldn't pull her on this.

Reactions: 16
A temporary remote role? Surely if you’re going to the bother of hiring someone, you’d let them into the office for a spin on the chair and a go of the printer? I mean, how are they going to get content of the knickers if they’re sitting at home?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.