Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Simon told her to cop on and stay at home with the baby, the amount she has been out since he was born is just unbelievable. JCup is a little sweet adorable little guy, he must be wondering why mommy is around so much at the moment!!!

Reactions: 7
Maybe Simon told her to cop on and stay at home with the baby, the amount she has been out since he was born is just unbelievable. JCup is a little sweet adorable little guy, he must be wondering why mommy is around so much at the moment!!!

It's probably the first week since the wain's been born that she's not shown herself out and about gallivanting towards the latter end of the week. That's fairly tragic. Now, just because she didn't show it doesn't mean she hasn't been out but there's something deffo up

Reactions: 12
Did she delete the story with the clothes dryer? Possibly the closest she’s come to admitting to real life motherhood.

There’s something definitely amiss at the moment.

Reactions: 2
She must have seeing how tone deaf the dryer beg was. Mine is not going on anytime soon as its the most expensive appliance that eats electricity. She is clueless.

Sonething is def up Fancy car seems to be gone as is Slimon. Jcup is on Insta more than ever before. She is sending a message to some one. She must think we are fools that can't see her narcissistic pathetic desperate behaviour pattern when she wants Slimon's attention.

Jcup will be up the Hiking trails next.

She is as transparent as a window when it comes to her love life. And she doesn't even know it. SNeaky as duck in every other aspect.

SINEAD. We all know you are stuck to here reading about yourself. Here's some advice. Stop being a nasty piece of work and maybe doing some therapy on yourself. No man will touch off a witch like you who cons people, stomping around like the world owes you something but that's down to your parents licking your fat hole all your life. Jcup is a band aid baby with Simon. We know he works locally now but even he has sense sometimes when it comes to your selfish antics. So no surprise he fucks off.

Grow the duck up and be a mother and a nicer person without being money hungry and a bleep to people. Maybe then you might have some chance at a REAL relationship. Like the rest of us Grown Ups.m

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Jcup is a beautiful little boy, spit of his dad.

Why can't she see how precious he is and how lucky she is to have such a lovely baby. Chances are now she is realising babies are hard work as they get older and she can't swan off when it suits her. If she honestly thought Jcup would keep Simon with her forever, then she really is thick as tit. The 2 of them are toxic and far to into their recreational habits. Babies can make or break the most secure relationships. Wake up time for these 2 numpties.

Def back in the old banger Merc maybe. Oh dear, well never mind eh?!

Reactions: 3
She posted new wheels April 1st it was a six month lease and she can’t continue the payments!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just so we all know slimon is still around.....his hand was in the last picture 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Shes driving a Black Jaguar.... clearly on loan. She must of wrote off the knacker wagon.

Seen her yesterday in dunnes shes the very same as chewbacca.

• Haha
Lads I’m dying to get to the bottom of this!! Does the change all coincide with Penney pockets rant a couple of weeks ago?

Reactions: 2
Why do they both constantly stroke/ poke the baby’s face with their fingers?
It bothers me a lot.
I don’t think I ever did that to mine.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Cue the “hilarious” video of Simon. 🙄 And that’s it Sinead, horse into the milkshake there with the extra cream on top. Jesus she repulsive.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t be like her though to not have a glass of wine like whoever else she’s with?? Pregnant again??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.