Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d struggle to shove a bus out of the way. Iv had the pleasure of her company in the past and I agree that she is absolutely vile.
She wouldn't do it to me!!!! I'd skull drag her up and down the bar 🤣
See thats the thing ,she only behaves that way with people who she thinks will put up with it .
My family know hers well and she wouldn't bleeping dare if she knew she would get an arse kicking .
She's a typical weak, spoilt bully mean girl behind her tough exterior and only throws her weight around (pardon the pun) if she thinks she won't meet her match.... give it back to her the next time haha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but just get in the bin sinead! You are so selfish. Great tag to hopefully get a freebie for yourself but the couple that hired you to sing did not hire you to share their wedding decor especially when they had asked those attending to unplug. You are so inconsiderate. Forget marrying Simon, your too selfish to ever succeed in a marriage because a marriage requires compromise and thinking of someone other than yourself. You don’t even like your own son so you’ll definitely never love a partner. You like the idea of marriage because you have the old fashioned idea that in order to fit in or be considered successful you need to be married & of coarse let’s not forget the content & free crap
She's something else !!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Did she just share someone’s wedding decor AGAIN and the sign even says UNPLUGGED wedding. I’d kill her
I know the girl that got married yesterday, not well enough that I was invited to the wedding but we went to the same school. I knew she was getting married but didnt know it was yesterday until Sinead shared allll the decor and the cheeek of her tondo it and the first thing she shared is UNPLUGGED WEDDING. Jesus christ

Reactions: 10
She called out the date! She looked at the necklace and said 28th of the 7th 22, which is Jacobs birth date. ( When he was actually born in June,)
She's some bimbo !
Made me think of this!

Why do they say it feels like butter?
I hate when I get butter in my fingers, it feels like grease to me.
Do they mean soft and silky?
In true 'duh' style, they all are indeed getting the saying incorrect - the correct saying/adjective being "smooth as butter"!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sinead, a little tip if you don't know where you got a top.... Look at the bleeping label, it's not that difficult.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ohhh special dinner?? Why cause its a Saturday or they got another freebie!! She wouldn't eat anything from The Carriage House in Adare Manor, the food would be totally wasted on her!! She will be getting a chipper after it, at least Simon enjoys good food and is some bit cultured!!

Ohhh special dinner?? Why cause its a Saturday or they got another freebie!! She wouldn't eat anything from The Carriage House in Adare Manor, the food would be totally wasted on her!! She will be getting a chipper after it, at least Simon enjoys good food and is some bit cultured!!
Just had a look at the menu, my guess for her is soup for starter and then burger for main.

• Haha
  • Heart
So they're both drinking. How much is a taxi from Adare to Mungret again?
Think she said Simon is doing dry November and she is not with her glass of wine. Is it not a non alcoholic beer or something he's drinking? Maybe I heard it wrong though cos i can't play it loud

Think she said Simon is doing dry November and she is not with her glass of wine. Is it not a non alcoholic beer or something he's drinking? Maybe I heard it wrong though cos i can't play it loud
Neither could I. Just went back to listen. I was wrong he's on the 0.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.