Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s been kicked up and down the road! The state of her hair, was it cut with a knife and fork?!

Same outfit so I wonder was that also filmed a few days ago? Unless it walking with the actual filth!
Her nails look filthy too

• Sick
Reactions: 4
So Brown Thomas gifted her two of those bunnies?! One the day she was in begging for it and one today in the post 🙄🙄
No I’d say the one she’s showed now was the one gifted weeks ago and she didn’t bother her hole to show it, BT must’ve been onto her, they must be hard up!

Reactions: 2
BT’s are as bad as her, read the room anyway who is gonna be shopping in BT’s in this climate!

Reactions: 7
Something very off about her today! Like she’s putting on more of a show and being faker than usual

Reactions: 9
As a mother seeing Jcup in that seat with the loose strap around his waist gives me so much anxiety!! He will flop forward and out of that seat as quick as lightening,

Reactions: 8
She’s back with the stupid, non convincing baby videos. Now all we need is the Simon appearance to reassure everyone that all is well!

She said she was advised to have two so they sent another one?
Yes they initially sent her one as a congratulations when Jacob was born. The idiots went and sent her another the feckin fools.

Also who the feck would go to brown Thomas to buy that brand teddy? It can be got in many many places. Sinead making it sound like she wouldn't have been able afford to buy a second one. Tight witch.

Reactions: 3
At least she’s had a seaweed facial lads. Pery Sq can duck off as well. Dump of a place, thinking they’re Adare Manor’s little sister.

Where is the Rangie gone I wonder did slimey crash it or what’s going on is this the reason she is being so quiet. She is driving something totally different anyway

Reactions: 4
Where is the Rangie gone I wonder did slimey crash it or what’s going on is this the reason she is being so quiet. She is driving something totally different anyway
You have seen her drive a different car?

There is 100% something going on with her. And it’s either Simon related or money related because I honestly don’t think she would be the selfish type to get anyway overwhelmed by motherhood. Somethings gone down and sure we will never know what 😂

Reactions: 8
There is 100% something going on with her. And it’s either Simon related or money related because I honestly don’t think she would be the selfish type to get anyway overwhelmed by motherhood. Somethings gone down and sure we will never know what 😂
But sure, isn’t it gas speculating? 😂 😂

Reactions: 1
Didn't she play a song "just you and I" this morning on her stories, was she dropping hints?

If it's money related why would she be paying for a facial and a massage?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.