Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's money related why would she be paying for a facial and a massage?
This greedy witch pays for nothing.

Where is the Rangie gone I wonder did slimey crash it or what’s going on is this the reason she is being so quiet. She is driving something totally different anyway
Spill the tea, what's she back driving? The RR seems to be gone as does Slimey. She is far too quiet and back pretending to be Mother of the Year and remembering that she has a baby.

Reactions: 9
Her house is very visible if you know where it is and the RR has been missing. Something is up.

She is the shittiest most dangerous driver so that wouldn't surprise me if she crashed it.

Never ever forget this beauty she filmed of herself.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Repossessed!!??
Always smoke and mirrors with Sinéad. Nothing is ever true and honest so who knows? Fake as duck.

Shur wasnt Slimey gone for ages last time before she had to address it.

If she doesn't want her life to be questioned, then don't put it all over Insta. She will never ever learn.

Reactions: 5
Always smoke and mirrors with Sinéad. Nothing is ever true and honest so who knows? Fake as duck.

Shur wasnt Slimey gone for ages last time before she had to address it.

If she doesn't want her life to be questioned, then don't put it all over Insta. She will never ever learn.
Definitely something isn't right she seems very off.....

Reactions: 1
I highly doubt she paid for those treatments. Didn’t she use that place as a venue for a shoot or something recently?

If Simon is gone, I pity that poor baby - just a few months old and living in a broken home. And the one parent that showed him genuine affection gone from his day to day life.

Reactions: 6
Unless your relationship is rock solid before a baby, you will be tested to your limits. These two are a shambles in their best days, so I can’t imagine they haven’t been tearing the heads off each other. Especially if he’s working and she’s “working” as well. It’s hard to keep any facade up when the baby hits a sleep regression at 4 months (which JCup is). All that aside, I’ve no sympathy for her. I’m sure her free bibs and bottles will help! 😆

Unless your relationship is rock solid before a baby, you will be tested to your limits. These two are a shambles in their best days, so I can’t imagine they haven’t been tearing the heads off each other. Especially if he’s working and she’s “working” as well. It’s hard to keep any facade up when the baby hits a sleep regression at 4 months (which JCup is). All that aside, I’ve no sympathy for her. I’m sure her free bibs and bottles will help! 😆
Even the strongest relationships can struggle after a baby comes along! Whoever said babies save relationships has obviously never had one. 🙈

Reactions: 15
She's on the beg for a new dryer now. Most of us you have dryers can't afford to use them with the rising electricity cost Sinead! She's so out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 8
Ohhhh someones not happy that their gifted chair has been replaced with a smyths one... That's what you get for giving freebies to these influencers.

• Haha
Ohhhh someones not happy that their gifted chair has been replaced with a smyths one... That's what you get for giving freebies to these influencers.
Why does she need a bouncer if she has a bouncer? The child has only one backside!

Also who needs maternity shapewear at 7 weeks??? (Or at all in fact!) I wonder about these peoples mental health.

She is flat out with Jcup spam lately…trying to lure the Slimster back maybe?

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20220930-205835.jpg

The knacker RR had a white / cream interior and A frame, the cars she's driving today doesn't

I wonder what happened to it?;
Screenshot_20220930-210101.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.