Sinead's Curvy Style #17 Always out & about, never at home, this wan hasn't a parental bone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much she gets paid to shuffle around the pharmacy with yesterdays mascara still on, whispering about Mam bottles? No doubt she took home some free shite too. Save her a few bob I suppose.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I wonder how much she gets paid to shuffle around the pharmacy with yesterdays mascara still on, whispering about Mam bottles? No doubt she took home some free shite too. Save her a few bob I suppose.
I wud have done a better job !!

Reactions: 7
I wud have done a better job !!
I’m sure you would but that doesn’t say much! 😂 Jesus she’s a mess, the state of her! Why would Glitzy bits or whatever they're called ask someone who is too big for their clothes to wear their clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw her lying on the couch with JCup in the hoodie and thought sure she’s dropping him then going home getting freshened up and go into her work thing. Oh no she headed into Lloyds just like that. No hair brushed or a dab of makeup on 🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She couldn’t get down beside him and play with him while he does tummy time? Just videoing the child while he’s alone on the floor

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I saw her lying on the couch with JCup in the hoodie and thought sure she’s dropping him then going home getting freshened up and go into her work thing. Oh no she headed into Lloyds just like that. No hair brushed or a dab of makeup on 🤣🤣
Why couldn’t she have brought him? She has no trouble wheeling him into the pub so surely a visit to a pharmacy to look at baby bottles wouldn’t be beyond him. Might even make her look more “convincing” as a mother. More than her mothering skills or love for her child do anyway.

Reactions: 16
I'm not a parent but I thought tummy time was about strengthening a baby's neck muscles so a cushion is a no no?

Reactions: 14
Shouting at him and filming him versus laying down beside him and cheering him on. Cmon Sinéad do better ffs

Reactions: 10
Sinead it's a MAT!!! Matt is a name, short for Matthew.
Jesus she can't even spell the name of the item she is meant to be promoting!

Reactions: 11
I'm actually gutted they brought her into that pharmacy. It's my local but not any more

Reactions: 10
Is it my imagination or is the poor little fucker back in the babygro with the feet cut out? Jesus, she’s a horrible cow. Put him in a bloody babygro that fits & is warm 😢

I cannot believe that she is still being asked by local businesses to come in and collab - the mind boggles !
I am still fuming over Michelle Fox doing her brows - was it a collab or gift as she certainly didn’t pay almost €450/500 not a # insight surprise suprise.
And today in the pharmacy “I’m using these bottles since baby was born” …… thought she breastfed :-/ lies lies lies anything for her gain
That whole family are the same the aunts and cousins selfish miserable greedy wans allergic to work.
She is a grade A chav, it’s been infuriating watching her since having that cute little baby I had to unfollow during the pregnancy as ate and drank all around her whilst having gestational diabetes and her sneaky deletes to hide what she was at
I cannot believe she has baby in babygro with legs cut off still - actually embarrassed for her that poor poor child

Reactions: 15
Shouting at him and filming him versus laying down beside him and cheering him on. Cmon Sinéad do better ffs
She couldn’t get down on the mat with him as she was eating, listen back and you can hear her, and we all know she loves her food more than anything else even poor Jcup

Reactions: 6
Jesus Sinead he’s not in a PT session and your the gym instructor roaring at him ..he’s a baby !! At least Simon appears to enjoy spending time with him

Reactions: 8
The wouldn't get down on the mat as she'd hardly be able to get back up. The irony of her telling anyone to move. Apart from being lazy, she will palm the child off on anyone who will take him. Guaranteed you won't see her paying for a creche or a childminder to have some stability. He'll be passed to whoever will take him on a given day 🙄 she's an absolute disaster.

Reactions: 9
Poor child will be stuck in the footless baby grow until someone sends her free ones! Ffs Sinead go buy some the cold evenings are setting in the child needs warmth and comfort!

• Sad
I mean, I cut the feet off my little ones babygros because she was so long that her feet were too big for the feet bit but the rest of her fit in!! But she had socks on to make up for it! Does Sinead just not realise or is the heating on full blast so he’s roasting?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.