Sinead's Curvy Style #17 Always out & about, never at home, this wan hasn't a parental bone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scarlet for you Sinead!!!! The gilet dosnt close on her by a country mile, even though its the biggest size..... WHY? WHY? Would you bate yourself into something that dosnt fit, just cos its free? You'd swear this witch didnt have a penny.....
Bizarre. It doesn't fit, look good and cannot be good for self esteem. Buy clothes that fit you Sinead. Just because it is free it doesn't mean you need to take it. So cringe. Does the baby sleep in trackies? 😬

Reactions: 7
Loads of messages about the gillet.... its from F&F ... she only posted it a few mins before saying there was lots of messages in 🙄 100% fishing for more freebies ,,, but first let's drop Jcup with nanny Rose 😅 god forbid she would have to lug him around all day

Reactions: 10
She cud have easily brought him in the buggy to the pharmacy, a paid partnership and she turns up in a hoodie. No makeup on or hair done

Reactions: 17
She cud have easily brought him in the buggy to the pharmacy, a paid partnership and she turns up in a hoodie. No makeup on or hair done
It looks like she just ran in fill a bag up with freebies & filmed a half arsed story of them sitting on her kitchen counter

Reactions: 7
Not a fan of how she has him dressed. How soon before she has him in North Face?

Reactions: 4
She looks a state. Imagine showing up to do a paid job in a grubby grey hoodie and unkempt looking. No sense of professionalism at all.

Reactions: 11
She looks a state. Imagine showing up to do a paid job in a grubby grey hoodie and unkempt looking. No sense of professionalism at all.
Remember her first photo shoot for the chanx she looked like she rolled there straight out of the bed

Reactions: 6
Is this a joke, hair care advice with Sinéad 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 christ I’d take tips from my bald father before her!! As a fellow blonde Sinéad really needs to start treating her hair with good products mine went through the mill after having my kids. A lot fell out and I was always good products.
All jokes aside was that an actual before, after of her hair? It is in absolute bits. I'm blonde too, ands it's a dose getting highlights etc. But Jesus the condition of her hair is appalling. No self respecting colourist/ hair stylist would recommend any further colour or extensions. It needs intensive treatment & not to be pulled at every single day for the sake if getting a freebie hair do.
She'll go bald ..no joke

Agree. I'm assuming she is being paid to promote that pharmacy & she has made zero effort to look presentable. She looks rough as duck.
And as a baby related, it would havd made sense to bring the little fella , and not dump him on nana rose...again

Nanak Rose will (is) raising that child...slippery slope, she'll be doing the school runs/ all the activities as that lump of a daughter of hers couldn't give a fiddlers.

Until she can use Jcup for financial gain, he is of no use to her. Shocking

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t wait until JCup is dependant on the dummy and wakes every hour when it falls out of his mouth. Normally around the 4-5 month mark. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why not? I never saw what she said and nosey
It was a good while ago now so why bring it up again, it’s old news. Plenty of threads to read back on and war on Instagramers would probably have photos if you are that desperate to see her black eye!!! Jeez as much as I despise Sinead bringing back up domestic violence and her past is a bit low especially so soon after a baby.

I wonder is JCup tongue tied, his dummy keeps falling out and it’s like he can’t move his tongue out of his mouth.

It was a good while ago now so why bring it up again, it’s old news. Plenty of threads to read back on and war on Instagramers would probably have photos if you are that desperate to see her black eye!!! Jeez as much as i
Despise Sinead bringing back up domestic violence and her past is a bit low especially so soon after a baby.

I wonder is JCup tongue tied, his dummy keeps falling out and it’s like he can’t move his tongue out of his mouth.
First of all it wasn't me who brought it up, I wanted to see her saying she got it playing tennis because i've never in my life seen her play tennis. The whole thing sounds very far fetched to me anyway.

Give it a break! Moving on.............

Reactions: 5
First of all it wasn't me who brought it up, I wanted to see her saying she got it playing tennis because i've never in my life seen her play tennis. The whole thing sounds very far fetched to me anyway.

I had just started following her, it was during the first lockdown so May/June 2020

Reactions: 1

We all know the story is far fetched, as if she’s out in Limerick lawn in her skort playing tennis. She was out partying like an animal for months with Slimey getting off their faces, getting into fights, it was on, it was off. Big coke fuelled party which ended up in a fight and more her than him I’d say. It all finished after that bust up and a year later JCup is here. End of.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.