Sinead's Curvy Style #17 Always out & about, never at home, this wan hasn't a parental bone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she gets a lot of messages from people who have bought her swimwear, washed it and now it’s falling apart as that’s more than once she’s put up the How to Care for Vacious top tips. If anyone complains she can come back at them and say they didn’t follow the instructions cos I doubt she’ll be giving out any refunds, that money is long gone!
I was just coming on to say the same thing, just saw the "care and how to wash" them post.
That's what happens when you buy cheep tit from China amd then put a tag on it and a reduculois price tag.

As you said the moneys probably already gone up her nose ❄ 🙄

Reactions: 8
I was just coming on to say the same thing, just saw the "care and how to wash" them post.
That's what happens when you buy cheep tit from China amd then put a tag on it and a reduculois price tag.

As you said the moneys probably already gone up her nose ❄ 🙄
It's definitely a "sorry, you didn't follow our care instructions " clause if someone comes back with a quality issue but I've speedo, tesco, and dunnes togs I wear on the regular and are still as good as new just being put through my usual darks wash and hung dry

only difference is niamh actually comes from money and married money she chose the knacker look for some unknown reason sinead is a proper breed

Reactions: 5
I’m going to have to come clean 🙈 the irony of me slating her when I actually drive a (white 🤣) Land Rover - although mine is a Landy & not a RR.

Difference is. I work hard for a living, own my car & my house - I’m not a knacker, honestly!

She’s still a vile, mouthy, moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is this a joke, hair care advice with Sinéad 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 christ I’d take tips from my bald father before her!! As a fellow blonde Sinéad really needs to start treating her hair with good products mine went through the mill after having my kids. A lot fell out and I was always good products.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lads whats the story with the black eye ye were all mentioning? Iv serious fomo over here!

Reactions: 3
mares is unrecognisable surely to god some place will offer her freebie filler etc
She’s at an age where you choose your face or your figure. Mares and Rose chose their figure, and by God it shows. Sinead choose her face but that didn’t work out so well! 😂

• Haha
Lads whats the story with the black eye ye were all mentioning? Iv serious fomo over here!
basically john and mary from fr ted bate the heads of one another at a house party slimey gave shinny a shiner and she said it was from playing tennis cos she’s always at that like loves her tennis

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How have they managed to age so badly?? Is it the sun or crash dieting or what? And does Sinead really think she's doing them any favours by drawing attention to it? I'd bleeding kill her if I was Rose or Mares😂

Reactions: 7
I watched the reel and wondered why it stopped before her hair was done. State of her hair hope it all falls out. Enough of your massage go home to your child you skank.

Reactions: 6
basically john and mary from fr ted bate the heads of one another at a house party slimey gave shinny a shiner and she said it was from playing tennis cos she’s always at that like loves her tennis
I'm all for slating sinead for all the reasons mentioned ...but saying Simon did that .... is it fact or speculation? Its fair damaging and hurtful info if no evidence to back it up...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
no i don’t i’m going on what was said at the time which actually turned out to be that some guests at the party said simon did it and that neighbours witnessed it others say she did it to herself i don’t run in those circles so i clearly don’t 100 % know

Reactions: 5
“Haven’t had a massage in soo long” 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ duck off with yourself Sinéad, no love you had an oozing open wound for 11 weeks I’m sure they weren’t recommending lying down for a massage!!! Jesus I can’t even remember when I last got a massage. Neady has no cop on to the cost of living crisis at the moment. Families like myself watching our grocery shops and every other detail!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.