Sinead's Curvy Style #17 Always out & about, never at home, this wan hasn't a parental bone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must have been a bad stash. She is very quiet đŸ€«.

Except for trying to be Mother of the Year and that ridiculous cringe reel of pretending to be a Boss witch.
Am I the only one laughing at all these huns pretending to run these boss witch empires? They’re basically selling ‘merchandise’ based off their followings. It’s not going to last, it’s not a real sustainable business! It’s like a group of children dressing up playing pretend, looking the part. Renting an office, making cringey reels pretending to type on a laptop, it’s so entertaining! I read all these “how, why, it’s not fair..” posts, how can anyone take them seriously? They’re sinking money down the drain and in 2 years time they’ll have nothing to show for it, followings will go down, so will collabs. It’s comedy gold for me 😂
And she is very quiet, the comedown ❄ must finally be hitting her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I the only one laughing at all these huns pretending to run these boss witch empires? They’re basically selling ‘merchandise’ based off their followings. It’s not going to last, it’s not a real sustainable business! It’s like a group of children dressing up playing pretend, looking the part. Renting an office, making cringey reels pretending to type on a laptop, it’s so entertaining! I read all these “how, why, it’s not fair..” posts, how can anyone take them seriously? They’re sinking money down the drain and in 2 years time they’ll have nothing to show for it, followings will go down, so will collabs. It’s comedy gold for me 😂
And she is very quiet, the comedown ❄ must finally be hitting her

We already see that Instagram is fading fast and It's all TikTok. Sinead has never put effort into her content (videos standing swaying back and forth pulling at clothes isn't content) so will be left behind when Instagram suffers the way Facebook has as a platform. Then there'll be something else. It's not in no way sustainable

Reactions: 12
She’s just too lazy to properly build a sustainable business. She’s just the face of what she’s doing at the moment I’d say she’s not even fully in charge. Mares seems to keep it above water and I’d say it’s her money that’s gone into it. If I were her I’d get out now to be honest. She’s definitely been told by mares not to highlight the fact she’s out every night because they know full well how bad she’s coming across. Otherwise her snowy weekend would have been snapped for all to see.

Reactions: 10
Bet she’ll have made a few quid off all the poor dopes who’ve bought her tat though 🙄 I’m sure it’s enough to keep her driving her tinker-mobile but will it ever be enough to buy poor J a babygro with feet? 😱

Reactions: 8
Bet she’ll have made a few quid off all the poor dopes who’ve bought her tat though 🙄 I’m sure it’s enough to keep her driving her tinker-mobile but will it ever be enough to buy poor J a babygro with feet? 😱
If there is anyone Limerick ladies on here Both Sinead and Niamh de brun drive white range rovers? Is it a status symbol in Limerick to drive one

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If there is anyone Limerick ladies on here Both Sinead and Niamh de brun drive white range rovers? Is it a status symbol in Limerick to drive one

No. Just a Traveller status to. Every horrible knacker drives one.

I'm waiting on the photo of her sniffing on a snowy night. She is despised in Limerick. Some one will bring her down soon enough.

Reactions: 7
White is the cheapest colour for any car. It's a sign that someone can barely afford the car

Reactions: 5
The complete tone deaf reel where she has an LV bag and keys to a RR on the desk whilst pretending to be The Boss.

Thick as bleeping tit this awful witch is.

Go home and bring up your band aid baby Sinead.

Reactions: 12
No way! It was the free colour when I bought my car đŸ€Ł (I didn’t buy white as it is a scumbag colour)
Every new car I looked at, white was standard and colour was extra. I bought used in the end and definitely not white.

White is the standard no cost option for RRs
Although it’s still expensive, aren’t they all driving Evoques? They’re like the Tesco value of the Range Rover line (no hate towards anyone who owns one and I think they’re lovely, but they are defo not the price tag generally associated with a RR).

Reactions: 9
Yep! Half the price of a “real” one

Although it’s still expensive, aren’t they all driving Evoques? They’re like the Tesco value of the Range Rover line (no hate towards anyone who owns one and I think they’re lovely, but they are defo not the price tag generally associated with a RR).
Yep

Reactions: 2
I’d say she gets a lot of messages from people who have bought her swimwear, washed it and now it’s falling apart as that’s more than once she’s put up the How to Care for Vacious top tips. If anyone complains she can come back at them and say they didn’t follow the instructions cos I doubt she’ll be giving out any refunds, that money is long gone!

Reactions: 10
Imagine the drama getting him ready to be shipped off? With steriliser, moses basket all that shite? The drama of that alone. Then to go out and party till you drop on booze and coke? A walking heartattack she is. Selfish bleep. Poor baby has no routine or love from her, her family are worse! She'd leave that child with anyone! Only cares about herself and always did. Too selfish to be a mother!
Is say she's put a cheap Moses basket and a microwave steriliser in Roses or Mares wherever he stays most. She will put in a travel cot ( whatevers on sale in Argos) when he's big enough.

I’d say she gets a lot of messages from people who have bought her swimwear, washed it and now it’s falling apart as that’s more than once she’s put up the How to Care for Vacious top tips. If anyone complains she can come back at them and say they didn’t follow the instructions cos I doubt she’ll be giving out any refunds, that money is long gone!
Does she not still owe refunds for the cancelled shows?! Sinead is a conwoman and anyone who buys into her shite deserves what they get.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.