Sinead's Curvy Style #17 Always out & about, never at home, this wan hasn't a parental bone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JCup being passed from pillar to post. Between Nana Eileen, Nana Rose, mares and whoever else. I'd say her other sister must have more cop on. Simon sister is lucky in a way she has a newborn too as she has good excuse to decline. She didn't need to go on the full on session like could have easily gone for dinner with the mam and brought the baby. She's a joke and her outfit is absolutely shite but thinks she looks amazing. It seems to be a case of I'll be continuing my life exactly how I want and JCup just needs to slot in, make do and go where he's thrown. It'll work now while he's a newborn but not when he's a bit bigger. She honestly doesn't seem to have a maternal bone in her body.
All 3 of the daughters have children so why not go for early dinner or lunch and bring the kids? The mother is as bad as Sinead. Has to be centre stage with the face plastered in makeup. Bunch of tinkers.

Reactions: 12
The 40th she was at last week , I heard she was in the toilet cubicle taking coke, the snorting was heard and shuffling, she came out then fixed her makeup and off then living her best life! Oozing in confidence the Loud horse mouth knacker!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The 40th she was at last week , I heard she was in the toilet cubicle taking coke, the snorting was heard and shuffling, she came out then fixed her makeup and off then living her best life! Oozing in confidence the Loud horse mouth knacker!!!

Where was that on?

Sinead's downfall will be EPIC. The fat alcoholic cokehead will crash spectacularly like most narcs do.

She is a terrible Mother. I'm shocked that bleep allowed her baby to sleep on a cold floor.

In the horrors today. Why is she out again tonight?

Reactions: 5
Where was that on?

Sinead's downfall will be EPIC. The fat alcoholic cokehead will crash spectacularly like most narcs do.

She is a terrible Mother. I'm shocked that bleep allowed her baby to sleep on a cold floor.

In the horrors today. Why is she out again tonight?
It was on in the hurlers I think, how the duck does she keep going? Has to be coke! I used be on the floor after 2 drinks on a night out when mine were small never mind doing 2 nights? And this is every week? That child will be rared by everyone Barr her cause she's a selfish witch. She makes me violent 🤬

It was on in the hurlers I think, how the duck does she keep going? Has to be coke! I used be on the floor after 2 drinks on a night out when mine were small never mind doing 2 nights? And this is every week? That child will be rared by everyone Barr her cause she's a selfish witch. She makes me violent 🤬
I can just about do a glass of wine and I’m wrecked! And I’m conscious that even if I do let my hair down, there’s still a baby that needs attention the following day. She definitely isn’t running on fitness and adrenaline anyway. Simon, her own family and Simons family are a disgrace to be enabling her.

I'm actually surprised that she has seen JCup in between her nights out. Unless they were just videos that were sent to her...

Imagine the drama getting him ready to be shipped off? With steriliser, moses basket all that shite? The drama of that alone. Then to go out and party till you drop on booze and coke? A walking heartattack she is. Selfish bleep. Poor baby has no routine or love from her, her family are worse! She'd leave that child with anyone! Only cares about herself and always did. Too selfish to be a mother!

Reactions: 10
All 3 of the daughters have children so why not go for early dinner or lunch and bring the kids? The mother is as bad as Sinead. Has to be centre stage with the face plastered in makeup. Bunch of tinkers.
yep and nosey rosie’s sisters are equally as horrid the whole world has to revolve around them
horrible horrible witches

Reactions: 6
Imagine the drama getting him ready to be shipped off? With steriliser, moses basket all that shite? The drama of that alone. Then to go out and party till you drop on booze and coke? A walking heartattack she is. Selfish bleep. Poor baby has no routine or love from her, her family are worse! She'd leave that child with anyone! Only cares about herself and always did. Too selfish to be a mother!
no need for Moses Basket, baby will sleep on the floor!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No story with tonight's outfit... Definitely feeling the effects of last night

Reactions: 2
I’m not a parent but how on earth is she able for a weekend on the drink coming back to a tiny baby to mind? My hangovers last 3 days and I’m mid 30s as well. The absolute fear and guilt I get the next day is insane, I can’t imagine coming home to a small child knowing you’ve left them to go out and get off your head… and if she is on the ❄ it’s mind blowing, pure scumbag behaviour. That and drinking in the pub on a Sunday with the child, she clearly has a problem staying away from drink.. JCup is only a few months now she thinks babies are a breeze..I don’t think either of them have a clue what they’re in for

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No posts or outfit reveals dor her supposed night out tonight... I wonder is she ratteling too much after last night and has the fear 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220918-101120_1.png

This has been coming up on my Facebook all weekend. Pretty sure she hasn't sung for Munster since before Covid but it's annoying all the same!!

• Haha
She's at the easy part now with Jacob, wait till he's teething and getting colds and fevers? She'll have a full on britanny breakdown. Wait and see

Reactions: 11
Must have been a bad stash. She is very quiet 🤫.

Except for trying to be Mother of the Year and that ridiculous cringe reel of pretending to be a Boss witch.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.