Sinead's Curvy Style #17 Always out & about, never at home, this wan hasn't a parental bone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe a Limerick restaurant needs to offer a free meal to mama roses fanny, it's so hungry it often eats her pants.
She’s a prime example of “just because you can, doesn’t mean you should”. Size up woman and give your Fionnula some breathing room!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Jcup. Sleeping on a cold office floor. The only reason the mat is there is because it was a freebie. If she insists on having him at work wouldn’t she invest in a cot for him. Poor baba 😢
Why doesn't she have him in the pram part of the buggy, I doubt he too big for that already, she unreal

Reactions: 8
She’ll be setting her sights on a Vacous outlet on Grafton St. soon like the new Sculpted store. Fair play to Amy Connolly, she manages to be successful and remain likeable, a rare achievement in recent times

• Haha
Did my eyes just deceive me or did I just see an 11 week old baby sleeping on an office floor? Please someone tell me that I’m hallucinating and didn’t really just see that 🤞 She needs a good slap. How does Mama Rose show her face at mass on Sunday after having reared that yoke 🙄🙄🙄 Poor Jcup, he doesn’t stand a chance really. He will never be given any proper guidance at navigating through life

Reactions: 17
Did my eyes just deceive me or did I just see an 11 week old baby sleeping on an office floor? Please someone tell me that I’m hallucinating and didn’t really just see that 🤞 She needs a good slap. How does Mama Rose show her face at mass on Sunday after having reared that yoke 🙄🙄🙄 Poor Jcup, he doesn’t stand a chance really. He will never be given any proper guidance at navigating through life
Yes but it’s grand. She got the hair cut and coloured so it doesn’t matter that her baby is sleeping on an office floor. If I was the fools that gifted her the expensive buggy, I’d be fuming!!

Reactions: 15
I can't believe what these Huns post online for the public to see. But Christ Almighty I have seen it all now a young baby sleeping on the office floor that poor child. She could pop to Argos in between all the self pampering she does and pick up a travel cost for less than €50. She never puts that childs needs before her own. I have never seen the like. Too mean to pay someone to mind the child for a few hours while she pretends she's working or pay someone to work in the office while she takes maternity leave. She has bought nothing for that child. He is never dressed appropriately. What's the betting she will be gifted a travel cot now after posting him sleeping on the office floor. She has no problem spending on herself. All this money she is making from the China tat will be spent on herself no doubt. She will throw a big christening do that will be all for show and all about her. She hasn't the slightest bit of interest in that baby nor has she a maternal bone in her body

Reactions: 18
Jesus, that’s scandalous! Imagine the pains in your neck if you slept like that as a fully grown adult, that cannot be good for the child! And even when he’s asleep she can’t leave him alone - dangling the stupid toy over him. He’s asleep FFS! Better still, TAKE HIM UP OFF THE FN FLOOR

Reactions: 10
no video from inside obsessed having all of the lols and bants,no tag either ,has dervela finally woke up and told her take a long walk off a short plank for herself

Reactions: 6
Jacob is passed around more then a parcel at a child’s birthday party!!! That child will have no secure attachment figure.

Reactions: 12
She’ll be setting her sights on a Vacous outlet on Grafton St. soon like the new Sculpted store. Fair play to Amy Connolly, she manages to be successful and remain likeable, a rare achievement in recent times
She wouldn't get a stall at the Milk Market!
Who is buying this shite?!! Exactly same on shein! How can people not see that!

Reactions: 11
Ok so is she editing her legs in her latest video? Because we've seen pics of her lately tagged by others and her legs are no longer the best feature like before. Yet in the video they're skinny hmmm.

Reactions: 7
no video from inside obsessed having all of the lols and bants,no tag either ,has dervela finally woke up and told her take a long walk off a short plank for herself
And no tag for her cut and colour earlier ,wonder did she actually pay for it 🙄

Reactions: 1
Didn't she say last night her hair was dyed. Then today looks like hair and make up done. She's in a salon as much as the office

Sinead ploughing on regardless, even after the schooling she got on here the other day. At least poor Jcup will get proper care in Nana Eileen’s.

Reactions: 5
JCup being passed from pillar to post. Between Nana Eileen, Nana Rose, mares and whoever else. I'd say her other sister must have more cop on. Simon sister is lucky in a way she has a newborn too as she has good excuse to decline. She didn't need to go on the full on session like could have easily gone for dinner with the mam and brought the baby. She's a joke and her outfit is absolutely shite but thinks she looks amazing. It seems to be a case of I'll be continuing my life exactly how I want and JCup just needs to slot in, make do and go where he's thrown. It'll work now while he's a newborn but not when he's a bit bigger. She honestly doesn't seem to have a maternal bone in her body.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.