Sinead's Curvy Style #16 The baby is here but Sinead is still out on the beer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 It’ll be his first in 2 weeks! Although surely he’ll get a bath at the sisters house, when she sees how dirty he is. And here’s me doing a bath every night and no freebies from BT! I went wrong somewhere!
Ha, same - we had a great bath & bed routine going on & not a chance I’d put a hairdryer anywhere near the child’s head 😢

She’s a bleeping disgrace.

Reactions: 2
She is an utter disgrace and has no shame posting her behaviour either she is going to crash soon and that baby will suffer! She makes me truly sick!

Reactions: 8
Imagine bringing a bottle of wine on a boat trip and swigging out of it, I am morto for her. I think it will get to a point where her behaviour costs her her business and people will cop onto her and peoples interest will wane. And she will come on with the excuse of post natal depression and how it stopped her bonding with her baby etc etc etc but what was her excuse before she had the baby 🤔

Reactions: 11
No posts so far today... I'd say shes in the horrors 😳🤮

Also I notice no posts of slimon for a while ?
He must be sick of her like the rest of us 🙄

Life is just so unfair. People like her and the knackers smoking outside the maternity. There are people who would kill to be a parent 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I'm wondering does she have pnd. I had an extreme case of it. It made me act irrationally. When I look back now I don't recognise that person.

Reactions: 12
I'm wondering does she have pnd. I had an extreme case of it. It made me act irrationally. When I look back now I don't recognise that person.
I was thinking that too. She is acting completely irrational for a first time mum.

Reactions: 3
She got very little interaction on her latest post aswell didn’t she? I hope people are copping onto her

Reactions: 6
She can’t have PND cos she was a selfish witch when pregnant too and not to mention the 36 years before that

Reactions: 13
ITS ALIVE 🧟‍♂️ and posting in insta again 🙄
Poor little Jacob must have been in Mares's all day whilst she slept off the hangover

Reactions: 4
There's something seriously amiss with this one, I've never known anyone to be out on the lash as much with a newborn baby. She's literally dumping him at every opportunity,the poor little mite , my heart is breaking for him 😭 She's 100% not coping no matter how much she tries to paint a pic on Insta, her family need to step in and guide her towards a drying out clinic/ mental health services because its as plain to see as the food on her top that she's on the brink of some sort of breakdown..She's so deeply unhappy looking, guzzling drink and stuffing her face at every turn and not a thought given to that innocent little baby just callously dumped off AGAIN while she goes on the lash on a Thursday 😡😡

Reactions: 17
Wish she would just read all the valid comments here and just stay at home this weekend!!😢😢 it’s not funny to watch anymore.

Reactions: 10
She was an absolute embarrassment on your ones stories yesterday but definitely a more reflective look at the way she normally carries on, loud, brash, and ignorant.

Not very becoming behaviour for a "boss witch". She hasn't yet copped that she is her brand and her brand is her.

Reactions: 8
She was an absolute embarrassment on your ones stories yesterday but definitely a more reflective look at the way she normally carries on, loud, brash, and ignorant.

Not very becoming behaviour for a "boss witch". She hasn't yet copped that she is her brand and her brand is her.

100% take Jacob out of the equation, so as if she had no child...this is her job, her bread & butter. She is the brand. People bought in to her. They are entwined.

No one - even the biggest Sinead fan - can look at her stories in recent weeks & think she's credible or has an ounce of integrity.

She's made a show of herself. She needs to take a good long look at herself. She's pissing money away now, when her chosen 'career' is no way guaranteed.

I hope she does cop on, purely for the little boy's sake

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.