Sinead's Curvy Style #16 The baby is here but Sinead is still out on the beer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simon works somewhere on the dock road so not sure why he couldn’t mind his own child. At least then Jacob could sleep in his own bed. Or if she has to have the sister mind him, why doesn’t the sister come to her house? At least all his stuff is there and he’s not being shuffled around the place. But there isn’t a hope in hell I’d be leaving my baby to go sit on a boat in Tipp, clutching a bottle of wine like a saddo.

Reactions: 15
It was embarrassing. I hope someone from BTs was watching and won't make the gifting mistake again. Like seriously who in their right mind would want to give BT money if they're going to give that yoke free stuff!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Simon works somewhere on the dock road so not sure why he couldn’t mind his own child. At least then Jacob could sleep in his own bed. Or if she has to have the sister mind him, why doesn’t the sister come to her house? At least all his stuff is there and he’s not being shuffled around the place. But there isn’t a hope in hell I’d be leaving my baby to go sit on a boat in Tipp, clutching a bottle of wine like a saddo.
What was the point of the boat trip? Does anyone know ?

• Haha
I wonder what the head will be like this morning. She will be in no mood to play mammy. Some of her insta pals must be looking at her story cringing

Reactions: 4
I wonder what the head will be like this morning. She will be in no mood to play mammy. Some of her insta pals must be looking at her story cringing
The stories on the other ones page are very telling. Sinead really edited the most flattering, doing her angles and poses. She’s unfiltered in the other ones. Slurring her words, legs wide open. She holds her dress at one point and you can see the size of her belly overhang. She genuinely looks huge and she keeps laughing and snorting. She’s so rough and crude.

Reactions: 6
Poor Jacob. Must be very confusing for him.
dropped like a hot snot as soon as he made his turbulent entry to the world.

Reactions: 7
It very obvious Sinead needs help. She is an alcoholic. All that matters is drink and how to get the next one. She never stopped drinking during pregnancy. But in here mind she probably cut down. She feels she is owed this time back. She can justify here drinking by saying it's all for the gram. Her job. Shame on her family for not intervening. They are all compliant. That poor baby doesn't stand a chance unless her family steps in. Sinead sure a hell doesn't see she is doing anything wrong. Don't even get me started on the ❄. Also think she is trying to mask postnatal depression or is that giving her too much credit? It's like watching a car crash happening. Had to unfollow as I can see something really bad happening to that child. Why is everyone close to her just letting this happen. It's madness.

Reactions: 15
What I don’t get is this Anna one isn’t even a close friend of hers like we only have ever seen her when she’s done her hair. Which makes me wonder how desperate she must be to leave her baby 😢 Simon would need to man up now big time and question all of this. His mam must surely be wondering why her grandchild is being reared by all but his mother. Does Simon work away during the week? So the baby was at her sisters last night? Does he not be mortified having to probably FaceTime Mares to see his baby or ask Mares for pics? I dunno I think Sinéad is a lost cause so I’d be getting Jacob out of that situation pronto.
THIS! I was thinking that too. I have never seen these 2 girls before. It looks like she is hanging out with anyone to go off on a night out so she doesn't have to spend time at home with her baby. It's very sad.

She’s a quiet girl this morning after all her screeching and bouncing around in a rib last night…

Reactions: 4
I have a theory!

She is completely detached from the baby as she didn’t want him, it was to keep her fella, she did no preparation for his arrival, she bought nothing she showed a drawer of stuff one day and there was like two packets of baby grows. Everything was gifted from clothes the nursery the pram. She didn’t nest etc, she deffo didn’t breast feed for long. She spends no time with him so hasn’t bonded with him

Reactions: 12
In Anna’s stories on the boat you can tell she’s not enjoying it but it’s anything to get out and about. Those stories were an embarrassment she isn’t clued into the real world at all not to mention being a mother. Some birthday celebration for your one with 1 friend and an instagram friend🫠 I don’t think Sinead will ever cease to amaze us, it just gets worse and worse to watch her daily. Also does anyone else think she doesn’t give a duck about the healing of the wound because she’s thinking I’ll never be doing this again so be graaand! That’s the only vibe I get from her, she has her 1 baby with Simon and she’s set now, any other mother would be so disappointed that the healing was taking so long and even worse that she caused it by acting the gowl! Sinead just doesn’t give a duck!

Reactions: 10
She acts like a 16 year old out knacker drinking! Grow up you have a baby at home! Watched Anna's stories and ye are so right they are very revealing she's the drunkest out of the three they are basically telling her to be quite! The wine bottle is well and truly empty and she's trying to get more out of it! Jacob such a gorgeous little man then poor thing needs stability!

I have a theory!

She is completely detached from the baby as she didn’t want him, it was to keep her fella, she did no preparation for his arrival, she bought nothing she showed a drawer of stuff one day and there was like two packets of baby grows. Everything was gifted from clothes the nursery the pram. She didn’t nest etc, she deffo didn’t breast feed for long. She spends no time with him so hasn’t bonded with him
💯 agree and I also think from her carry on things aren’t rosey at the minute with Slimey. I have never seen her so desperate for attention. She shld get rid of Slimon and get with chesney and his violin

Reactions: 8
I feel like I am watching a car crash and I can't look away. I genuinely feel there is something up with her. This will all come to a head soon.

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220826-121221.jpg

Drinking wine out of the bottle at 4pm on a Thursday afternoon, with basically strangers and her 8 week old baby dumped at home.... again. And after being on the piss since he was born.....

She really does have a problem.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Sinead is so childish that she is probably thinking well if Slimey can go to work all day long and be out of the house and not mind Jacob then so can I!!! I doubt if Mares will like being the nanny for much longer!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.