Sinead's Curvy Style #16 The baby is here but Sinead is still out on the beer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’ll be the last time I’ll stay at Johnstown Estate anyway!

I’ve a serious question though…is Mares really that colour?!?! 😳😳😳 She’s a genuine ringer for Magda in There's Something About Mary.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d love to gift her a bottle of MOET filled with Teaco’s finest cheap own brand cider. Guaranteed she wouldn’t even know the difference

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Following in from last thread. You absolutely dont have to be chained to your child 24/7. But Jacob is what 6 weeks old so still in that newborn vulnerable stafe. There arent many thst would leave a small baby all day and night and in to the next day for a wedding. I had a section and had a very straightforward recovery thank god no infection etc and still wouldn't have left my little one that small and being honest for first two months i was in PJs and trackies. But then i didnt have my baba to trap my man or for the gram

Reactions: 18

I’ve a serious question though…is Mares really that colour?!?! 😳😳😳 She’s a genuine ringer for Magda in There's Something About Mary.
Or Madge from benidorm 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I certainly wouldn’t get a bottle of Moët from my local salon for having a baby. Assuming she didn’t pay for the hair either, freeloader 😡

Reactions: 13

Honest i thought she was a trans person when i first saw her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Genuine question... How on earth will she manage the thermal spa tomorrow? I had a PICO dressing after my section and you take off the battery pack bit to go for a shower so it doesn't get wet, but there's still a 2 meter long tube hanging out of you when you disconnect the PICO.

Reactions: 5
A hot, moist thermal spa cannot be a good environment for anything to heal

How has she not copped that?

Reactions: 14
I’d be bulling if I was the bride at that wedding. She 100% contacted them on the beg. Such a scab. I thought it was rotten her going round with the vac… just a bit stomach churning to think what is draining into it. I was told about a woman local to me who had similar issues to Sinead when recovering from a section… and I was told it took about 8 months for the wound to fully heal… and the PHN told her to seriously consider if she could manage a recovery like that again, because it was highly likely another section birth would be the same recovery for her… the way she’s carrying on she’s on for a similar recovery

Reactions: 4
The fone is put away tonight, but when she some how stumbles into a wedding at every hotel she free loads from, she has the fone out snapping away,

I’d be bulling if I was the bride at that wedding. She 100% contacted them on the beg. Such a scab. I thought it was rotten her going round with the vac… just a bit stomach churning to think what is draining into it. I was told about a woman local to me who had similar issues to Sinead when recovering from a section… and I was told it took about 8 months for the wound to fully heal… and the PHN told her to seriously consider if she could manage a recovery like that again, because it was highly likely another section birth would be the same recovery for her… the way she’s carrying on she’s on for a similar recovery
I had said at the time too my friend had the same issue and had that pump in the bag for 3 months, numerous hospital stays and the pico dressing, and she did exactly what was told of her to do, and she still has some issues 3 years later with how the wound healed, but our Sineads FOMO and the want of attention has her out 24/7

Reactions: 5
The fone is put away tonight, but when she some how stumbles into a wedding at every hotel she free loads from, she has the fone out snapping away,
The phone is gone because she’s gone hell for leather on the drinking and dip dabs, and diabetes and baby be damned. To think she still has a healing wound under that plasticy looking dress, sweating away all day under shapewear. 🤢 She’ll be lucky if the whole thing doesn’t melt into a blob of scar tissue and reopen.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The signs are there for lack of bonding. It can be 4 to 6 months before PND can be more obvious. She is not spending enough time with him to allow the bonding to happen. The obvious it's happening with Simon and baby but not Sinead and baby.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.