Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

backintheday123

Chatty Member
I am expecting my first child in January and the judgement of Sinead on this thread makes me question why anyone in their right mind would document their children/motherhood online
Judgement? Are you joking? She’s an absolute disgrace and calling out her behaviour that SHE chooses to share and calling it ‘judging’ is exactly why these huns get away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Thelaalaa

Chatty Member
Note to Admins... Will we have permission to talk about herself tomorrow since Sinead will be singing at the wedding of the year?

Thank you kindly in advance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Nearly time for a new thread. Was wracking my brain trying to come up with something clever but short enough and I've come back to my gut reaction.

Thread suggestion: Sinead's Curvy Style #17 Oblivious

Thread Suggestion: Sinead's Curvy Style #17, always out & about, never at home, this wan hasn't a parental bone

• Heart
Reactions: 34

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Does anyone else think that social services will be called, drinking as much as she is and then posting it online knowing how many people are watching her stories? It's just absolutely shocking carry on especially when her family are enabling her.

No, and I hate when this is brought up in other threads, like FBGs.

The baby is fed, clothed, and watered. That's 99% ahead of the kids that actually need social services that are born experiencing withdrawal, don't have clean clothes, are hungry, and are living in squalid filth.

She might be an absent mother but I've no reason to believe the child is in harms way.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

gossmomma

Like why have a baby to carry on like that ?

I am so desperate for a baby and the likes of her makes me sick she doesn’t seem to care about him at all …

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Aside from taking her mask off in a hospital, does she realise that there are people in the background who maybe don’t want to be broadcast to a 100k simpletons? Loads of them clearly identifiable. And nobody cares that your manky flab is still festering Sinead! Shocking since you wrapped it in Nylon during a heatwave you leaking keg of shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

hereorthere

Chatty Member
You didn’t pop Sinead, your baby was cut out of you 3 weeks early to save it from you because you couldn’t stop eating like a truffle pig and you were pickling him in alcohol. Did you forget that, you ox?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Tubslife

I could never understand people being annoyed by not receiving a cash gift for getting married. Having a wedding is your choice. If someone doesn't want to or can't or whatever reason doesn't give you cash, so what! They more than likely spent their own money on an outfit, hair, makeup, childcare, hotel, travel, time off work etc. What do you do, tick off who gave you something and who didn't? Didn't these people come to celebrate YOUR decision to get married. FFS those posts are more annoying to read than looking at greedy Sinead ignore her child. PS I've had a wedding, couldn't tell ya who gave what. Thanked whoever had a name on a card but was more grateful all decided to spend our day with us.

• Angry
Reactions: 29

davo2001

Screenshot_20220826-121221.jpg

Drinking wine out of the bottle at 4pm on a Thursday afternoon, with basically strangers and her 8 week old baby dumped at home.... again. And after being on the piss since he was born.....

She really does have a problem.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

hereorthere

Chatty Member
So emotional! Here’s a memory box that I didn’t pay for, filled with name blocks I can’t be arsed unwrapping or displaying in the house and a scan photo. ALSO HERES SOME EYELASHES FROM BEPERFECT! 😂

• Haha

Area1

How in the name of God are they all allowed in the hospital and all the kids. No masks on only for the official pictures. This girl is beyond a spa. My dad is dieing and we can't see him he has one grandchild and they can't see each other and this wagon in prancing around. I'm livid. Why I'd no one reporting her for all her drinking around the child. She is a knacker for sure and I don't use that word my self as I hate it. That poor gorgeous little boy in the heat and all mammy wants Is to prance around and drink

So sorry for the rant but my heart is broken seeing all those in the ward and my dad on his own

• Heart
  • Sad

LuckyB

Every time I see those Cloo sweatshirts on these influencers I always think it should read

Hasn’t got a…….CLOO

• Haha
Reactions: 25

russell no more

In crescent shopping centre having a coffee and overheard a group of ladies talking about her so called office today. They seem to think it’s a front for moving more than vacuous products. So wanted to join in the conversation and ask what they meant

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25