Sinead's Curvy Style #16 The baby is here but Sinead is still out on the beer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a disgrace I can’t deal she has not spent one night or day actually minding her baby Sinead your not young and free your in your late thirties your a mam to a small baby who needs you you’ve an open bleeping wound that’s never going to heal !! Can the people around her not see she much prefers been out drinking been a bleeping eegit than actually caring for her child like an 8 week old with dirt under his nails how does that even happen !! There is NO BOND with him how can Simon not see this ! … apologies for the rant shes disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Like why have a baby to carry on like that ?

I am so desperate for a baby and the likes of her makes me sick she doesn’t seem to care about him at all …

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
She’d want to start packing a bib for herself!! She never lost it. Digging into everyone else’s plate. 🐽🐷
Woud u not be just mortified if that happened and leg it to toilet to try and clean it. Instead she posts for all to see.. she is trying to hard to be "funny" and "relateable" when all she is really is a dose.

Reactions: 10
Like why have a baby to carry on like that ?

I am so desperate for a baby and the likes of her makes me sick she doesn’t seem to care about him at all …

❤ @gossmomma
She's a right eejit...playing the gom.
She'll never get this time back.. she's on the sesh again. Will she even go home tonight like?

No issue at all with getting out & about as a new mam, but she really is looking at any excuse to leave the house. He is 8 weeks old & he has been left to others to care for.

She's despicable

Reactions: 11
who are the 2 apes she’s out with? The 2 of them gawking at themselves on the camera whenever she turns it to them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣the stink of desperation off them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
who are the 2 apes she’s out with? The 2 of them gawking at themselves on the camera whenever she turns it to them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣the stink of desperation off them
There's a village missing 3 idiots!
Howling & cackling! Christ totally insufferable gobshites

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Actually winced watching there, two people hired to play in the pub tonight and she actually sings over the lady on piano, who looks so thrown out by her.. actually sad 😣 Sinéad genuinely has zero manners

Actually winced watching there, two people hired to play in the pub tonight and she actually sings over the lady on piano, who looks so thrown out by her.. actually sad 😣 Sinéad genuinely has zero manners
I'd love for once for someone to actually tell her to shut the duck up and sit the duck down! She is so bleeping ignorant,

Reactions: 15

I love the fact that they are showing her making a bleeping show of herself. She is able to do that all by herself but it's like real sneaky they are showing her doing it if you get me? She is terrified of being irrelevant.

These 3 are well suited. I hope the hole and the head is hanging off her tomorrow.

And some one else is minding that baby. Anyone but his so called "Mother".

Her family should be ashamed of this awful irresponsible bleep.

She doesn't deserve that little baby and we all know she got pregnant so fast after getting back with Slimon was to keep him riding around him.

He should take that baby and run. Far away. Sinead will never change. She will damage that child because she is a narcissistic selfish addict.

Reactions: 6
The 3 stooges it’s like. Where’s daddy of the year? I just can’t believe she’s is constantly out. She was like Sharon Curley drinking through the pregnancy but this takes the biscuit and then she walks into a pub thinking she’s Adele on thr piano.

Reactions: 9
She's say "what a family" about that Anna one....eh what about your own family?!

Like in eight weeks she's been out more nights than she's been in/ away from her baby.

If he got sick tonight...what would/ could she do! She's pissed.

I really hope people wise up to her. She's a complete disgrace

She's say "what a family" about that Anna one....eh what about your own family?!

Like in eight weeks she's been out more nights than she's been in/ away from her baby.

If he got sick tonight...what would/ could she do! She's pissed.

I really hope people wise up to her. She's a complete disgrace
Its that Anna family pub in garrykennedy her sister was on OT last year

Its that Anna family pub in garrykennedy her sister was on OT last year
Go on and watch her stories.. it has to be seen to be believed sinead swigging out of a bottle of wine on a shite looking dingy somewhere in Tipp on a random Thursday when she has a newborn baby at home. The mind boggles it really does.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Go on and watch her stories.. it has to be seen to be believed sinead swigging out of a bottle of wine on a shite looking dingy somewhere in Tipp on a random Thursday when she has a newborn baby at home. The mind boggles it really does.
Just had a look. She’s absolutely flamin, the eyes rolling in her head. She’s the size of a barge, walks like a man, her gut is clearly hanging out for all to see and she couldn’t give a single tit that her baby is at home without her. She’ll be dyin tomorrow again, so another write off for Jacob. Disgusting bleeping pig.

Reactions: 6
it’s a genetic disorder of rose her sisters and all their children,neadys cousins don’t know where to draw the line (pun intended)when out and about either,one made a holy show of herself at her own wedding pissed to the neck making a speech then vommed at the top table

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What I don’t get is this Anna one isn’t even a close friend of hers like we only have ever seen her when she’s done her hair. Which makes me wonder how desperate she must be to leave her baby 😢 Simon would need to man up now big time and question all of this. His mam must surely be wondering why her grandchild is being reared by all but his mother. Does Simon work away during the week? So the baby was at her sisters last night? Does he not be mortified having to probably FaceTime Mares to see his baby or ask Mares for pics? I dunno I think Sinéad is a lost cause so I’d be getting Jacob out of that situation pronto.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.