Sinead's Curvy Style #16 The baby is here but Sinead is still out on the beer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus that poor baby probably doesn't know what the inside of his house looks like at this stage.

Is slimon away working again ?

Reactions: 6
Mother of God she is out again!!! WTF is she playing at!!! Like the actual desperation of her is embarrassing, poor poor Jacob, if he isn't fucked off to Mares the Nanny, she is dragging him around the place for notice, she does not want to be on her own with him for 5 minutes, ... and the cellular blanket on a chilly evening cop the duck on, same one had 10 blankets over the pram in the heat wave.. I usually avoid this gowl when I see her out, but I'd actually love to run into and tell her to go home and cop the duck on to herself and mind her baby!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Jesus that poor baby probably doesn't know what the inside of his house looks like at this stage.

Is slimon away working again ?
do you think they broke up? She’s spiralling lately and haven’t seen sight of him this week.

Reactions: 10
That laughter sounds so forced. Why haven’t her family stepped in? Someone mentioned Tusla in a post before and the poster got ate about it but it might not be in the realms of impossibility at this stage.

Reactions: 9
I just checked her followers and Simon is following her on Instagram but she isn't following him! .... I wonder I wonder could we be right!!! Has Simon seen the bleeping light!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She definitely just can’t say no to events/ parties , like it’s not that hard, especially when you have other priorities like a baby

Reactions: 9
He was out in the Jasmine with her on Monday night. She dragged Jacob in with them at 9.30pm and both of them were drinking. She is a bleeping tool. I wouldn't get surprised if he got sick of her and fucked off and it would explain the manic behaviour, particularly of late.

She is incapable of looking after that baby by herself and that's why she is never alone with him. She always drank a lot but since he came, she seems to show how much she drinks a lot more and its not a good look for her "Brand" or for her. Sinead will need an intervention if she isn't careful. She could drop Jacob whilst pissed at any time. Slimon needs to take that baby off her and go back to his Mam for a while and reevaluate if he wants this life for Jacob. one of them has to be a responsible parent ffs and we all know its not her right now.

Sinead is fake as duck and loves pretending everything is super. It wouldn't look good for Simon to have left her so soon. So she will keep up the "Show".

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I just checked her followers and Simon isn't following her on Instagram and she isn't following him on insta either!!! .... I wonder I wonder could we be right!!! Has Simon seen the bleeping light!!!
He’s following her but she’s not following him, just looked

Reactions: 4
I just checked her followers and Simon is following her on Instagram but she isn't following him! .... I wonder I wonder could we be right!!! Has Simon seen the bleeping light!!!
I checked too and she’s not following him but looks like he is still following her

Keeping an eye on her more like. Is she actually out again?!

I can't watch her stories because she gives me the absolute rage.

Reactions: 4
Keeping an eye on her more like. Is she actually out again?!

I can't watch her stories because she gives me the absolute rage.
Yep she is indeed out again this time with the babba in tow. She’s a disgrace in fairness and the fact that no one in her friend group or family is stepping in says a lot about how tit they all are

Yep she is indeed out again this time with the babba in tow. She’s a disgrace in fairness and the fact that no one in her friend group or family is stepping in says a lot about how tit they all are
Ok maybe she is just in someone’s house…

Reactions: 3
Hi Sherona love,

I’m sorry I won’t be able to make your baby shower because I’ve literally been out every weekend since my child was born and I was out On a Speed boat there yesterday skulking a bottle of wine so I’m hanging and of course I was already coming off the back of a mad weekend so I really shouldn’t.

Wouldn’t be that bleeping hard sinead!! GO HOME AND MIND YOUR bleeping SON YOU SELFISH SELF CENTERED PRICK!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.