Sinead's Curvy Style #16 The baby is here but Sinead is still out on the beer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of god she just cannot stay at home! Wonder what is going on with slimon..
Its friday which only means poor little mite be shipped here there n everywhere for weekend so she can party.. id never judge any mother having a break but she takes the piss! Dragging him out with her then when she cant get someone else to have him. She needs to stop child will never get a routine..cant stomach her at all anymore

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker but the poor little pet he's the cutest little thing bring him home Sinead wrap him up and have the snuggles you'll look back on these early days with regret

Reactions: 6
She will be back in hospital with the wound by Tuesday the rate she's going. Like it's shocking the way she's carrying it but even more astounding when you remember she still has am open wound that she said herself was leaking fluid the other day. Something not right upstairs......

Where is @riggerboots with the inside scoop 🤗🤗
Ye would be the first to know if I get the information, all I can say is I know of a good friend who spoke to Rose and she said they have tried to speak to sinead about slowing down and taking it easy but she doesn't want to know she will not listen to anyone

Reactions: 8
I have a theory!

She is completely detached from the baby as she didn’t want him, it was to keep her fella, she did no preparation for his arrival, she bought nothing she showed a drawer of stuff one day and there was like two packets of baby grows. Everything was gifted from clothes the nursery the pram. She didn’t nest etc, she deffo didn’t breast feed for long. She spends no time with him so hasn’t bonded with him
One thing, breastfeeding doesn't equal bonding 😵

Reactions: 1
I'd love for once for someone to actually tell her to shut the duck up and sit the duck down! She is so bleeping ignorant,
I know a few people like that, always the first up for a sing song, always taking over at weddings and day 2s, would love to just say feck up and sit down

Reactions: 3
Sinead listens to no one.

Rose couldn't wait to get in the Knacker wagon yesterday for the freebies in Brown Thomas. She loves the attention that Sinead brings. Calling Jacob her "Son" was weird. He is her grandson. They created the monster Sinead is now.

However, I recognise their hands are tied but the whole family are weak when it comes to the Spoilt Baby of the family.

And it was all their own doing. She is nearly 40 yrs old and is being enabled by all around her. It's no surprise she is an Instahun. She is thick as tit, not clever by any means. She can warble a tune but is unlikeable, rude, entitled and a bleep.

Slimey will be the main parent. Just cos a woman is the one who gives birth doesn't mean you are the responsible one.
Sinead couldn't give a duck. There is always a drink to be had. A party to go to.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.