Sinead's Curvy Style #15 Sinead won't cope, Slimon's a Dope, Jacob already pimped out but has no hope.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it's like anything, as stupid or as evil or as horrible as people can be, it doesn't take away the degree of medical care they should get. It's a very slippery slope before people start comparing suicide attempts with heart attacks.

If Hitler himself presented in a hospital he'd be entitled to the same degree of care as Maureen from Ballynanty

Reactions: 4
the fact she put up “nothing I did wrong” says enough. The guilt is eating her.It’s hit her now that she shouldn’t of been parading around to the shop and out to her mothers house the day after she came home. Dressing that little crater up in that ridiculous outfit.
she is missing the best time. God I loved those few days just the 3 of us all snuggled on the couch of eat, sleep and repeat ❤
Maybe she was reading her and saw that she was being blamed. I think people are being unnecessarily harsh tbh. I hadn't a clue what to expect when I had a baby. I just coped as well as I could. It's a shock to the system. Wounds opening is so tough. Maybe insta is a crutch for her?

Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for her in a way, god love her, she’s so ill prepared mentally for the arrival of this baby that I genuinely think she just assumed baby would be birthed and then she’d go back to her previous life. The reality being she ain’t ever going back to that life. A new, more exciting and loving life no doubt but that previous one is gone!
I’ve never had a section but on my third I was like don’t anyone come near me for a week and it was the best week of my life just my newborn and my immediate family. The peace and serenity. We didn’t move and it was bliss. I hope sinead gets out soon and relaxes a bit.

Reactions: 7
I
Maybe she was reading her and saw that she was being blamed. I think people are being unnecessarily harsh tbh. I hadn't a clue what to expect when I had a baby. I just coped as well as I could. It's a shock to the system. Wounds opening is so tough. Maybe insta is a crutch for her?
Agree, its very harsh. None of this is her fault, she looked to be taking it easy. Lots of people get infections etc after sections. It's bad luck and lousy for a first time mum.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I

Agree, its very harsh. None of this is her fault, she looked to be taking it easy. Lots of people get infections etc after sections. It's bad luck and lousy for a first time mum.
She’s had a stream of visitors, coffee dates, collabs for the new blinds, driving, walks?! How has she been taking it easy exactly? “None of this is her fault”. So who exactly is to blame?! Poor Maureen I suppose 😂

Reactions: 16
Ah now I’m sorry we were all a bit green as first time mams, but she has no excuse. she would have been told explicitly to rest. The phn would have echoed the sentiments. It would be different if it was a couple of weeks down the line, but from the minute she got home she was all go go go, pushing herself and even the baby to an extent with all the passing around and poking and prodding. Her own mother should have had the cop on the tell her to take it easy. I’m glad she has Jacob with her now. Hope she cops on

Reactions: 8
She’s had a stream of visitors, coffee dates, collabs for the new blinds, driving, walks?! How has she been taking it easy exactly? “None of this is her fault”. So who exactly is to blame?! Poor Maureen I suppose 😂
But maybe that's how she copes like?? Not everyone copes by cocooning and just lying in bed with their baby. Maybe it is a realisation life won't be the same or at the same pace. I feel like I learned the hard way too 😂 shocking attitudes here from fellow mums. Whatever you think about Sinead, it's just nasty. Like mothers are damned if they do, damned it they don't. You can't get anything right - whether you breastfeed or formula feed, sleep train or cosleep, bounce back or cocoon. It's insane

• Haha
Reactions: 26
But maybe that's how she copes like?? Not everyone copes by cocooning and just lying in bed with their baby. Maybe it is a realisation life won't be the same or at the same pace. I feel like I learned the hard way too 😂 shocking attitudes here from fellow mums. Whatever you think about Sinead, it's just nasty. Like mothers are damned if they do, damned it they don't. You can't get anything right - whether you breastfeed or formula feed, sleep train or cosleep, bounce back or cocoon. It's insane
News flash! It’s not about her anymore. It’s about the baby. She needs to be fit and healthy for him and instead she’s back in hospital. It doesn’t matter if she doesn’t “cope” by cocooning. Medically she would have been told to rest. That’s the end of it. Her needs come second.

Reactions: 10
She has had 37 years of being Sinead. Now she needs to be a new Sinead. As in Sinead, Jacob's Mam. Its another part of being an adult and take responsibility for her actions and stop blaming everything and everyone for her own shite going wrong. She didn't entertain any part of how serious having a baby could impact on her life. Ignored it all and blind to the fact but we saw she ate crap, drank crap, no looking after that baby. She needs to grow up. She heeded no advice as to how to take care of herself after a section. Christ, she hit the shops gramming the "paid for" write up in that Sunday World rag pretending it was all a surprise. Posed with the parents. No slowing down after major surgery.

Needs to grow up. At 37. No excuses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Cope, my arse 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how well is she coping now? How will she ever recover if she does the complete opposite of what she needs to do in order to recover, in order to cope?

She is also taking up a bed earmarked for another new Mam who might need it more than Selfish Sinead.

She is a bleeping dose. She listened to no one, always thinks she knows best. I hope these couple of days drive her mad in there and she learns some lessons but I doubt it.

Security need to tell Slimey to move that Crack wagon. He should be reported. bleeping entitled creep.
Why where’s he parked?

Slimey parking the knacker mobile in the disabled space right outside the maternity door 2 days in a row now. Wtf is wrong with them. Do they think they’re special or something? Just disgusting behavior. I’ve seen comments about her doing that before & I didn’t really want to think someone could be such a c**t but I saw this with my own eyes

@Bellatrix

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Omg I can’t believe this? They should be bleeping clamped over in the maternity. Who the hell do they think they are, not the first time either always parking in the disabled spot in Dunnes too & above in Centra Raheen. Her reg needs to be taken & reported to the Gardai & a text into Joe Nash on Limerick 95FM to call her out. Why aren’t security in the maternity moving her on? No excuse for that selfish bleeping bleep.

As if the spaces over there aren't limited as it is!

Live 95fm won't touch her if complained to, she is all palsy with them all in there. Podcasts and stupid random interviews she was asked to do.

tit radio station anyway.

As if the spaces over there aren't limited as it is!

Live 95fm won't touch her if complained to, she is all palsy with them all in there. Podcasts and stupid random interviews she was asked to do.

tit radio station anyway.
If there was proof of her car parked there I’m sure Teaspill would call her out. Live 95 might call it out of the issue of parking in disabled spots in general at the maternity was highlighted. I can’t understand why there’s no company working there monitoring that who can clamp her.

Reactions: 1
I think she kept going cos she was terrified to stop and feel down or experience post partum depression or feel she couldn't connect with baby. It is hard if u don't feel naturally maternal and easier to avoid. She's learnt the hard way now and I pity her.

stop hoking and poking at your 8 day old baby. Let the child rest. He’s not smiling up at you 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️Complaining that sitting is uncomfortable… go up to bed and lie up for the day. There is no way the phn and the hospital did not say to her to lie down and take the pressure off the wound.

Ive had 2 sections and they encourage you to move walk but rest too. Im over weight my staples were left in for 10 days both times i did have an infection in the skin but im probe to them from another condition but my PHN dressed it every 2nd day now it did take time the pico dressed she had its a brilliant bit if kit its a vacum the helps pervent infection

Byast🤦‍♀️Ah Mares, send her on a spelling and grammar course, would you? Try and fix ‘lovley’ and ‘could/would of’ while you are at it…it’s not a good look for a ‘CEO’ of a ‘company’. You can be sure Elon Musk and Charlotte Tilbury et al can spell and speak properly.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.