Sinead's Curvy Style #15 Sinead won't cope, Slimon's a Dope, Jacob already pimped out but has no hope.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s what? 20 mins from the maternity? Would common sense not just have told her to load up Jacob and get into the car and head over? I’ve had an emergency situation relating to the birth of my baby and did exactly that, and the beauty of the maternity is that you can ring them and tell them what’s going on and they will be waiting on you when you arrive. We’re a good 45 minute drive from the regional. When you hear these horror storys of people waiting hours for an ambulance, we’ve often said if there’s an emergency that isn’t life threatening we’ll just get in the car and take the person there rather than potentially waiting hours on an ambulance or using a resource that someone might actually need.

there’s no way Sinead’s wound was opened badly, if it was they would have kept her in because it would have required more extensive treatment than reapplying the pico.

Reactions: 6
I can't get over the fact she was discharged 2 days after a CSection!
I had to stay in for 6/7 days on mine. Can't get over all her activity, she needs to slow down, feet up or lie in bed for a couple of weeks any chance she can.

Reactions: 2
She’s what? 20 mins from the maternity? Would common sense not just have told her to load up Jacob and get into the car and head over? I’ve had an emergency situation relating to the birth of my baby and did exactly that, and the beauty of the maternity is that you can ring them and tell them what’s going on and they will be waiting on you when you arrive. We’re a good 45 minute drive from the regional. When you hear these horror storys of people waiting hours for an ambulance, we’ve often said if there’s an emergency that isn’t life threatening we’ll just get in the car and take the person there rather than potentially waiting hours on an ambulance or using a resource that someone might actually need.

there’s no way Sinead’s wound was opened badly, if it was they would have kept her in because it would have required more extensive treatment than reapplying the pico.
Are you suggesting she should have driven? With an open abdominal wound?

Reactions: 14
I’d say she just absolutely panicked. opened with a lot of gushing blood etc You’d be up in a heap of panic tbh
Or maybe she rang the gp and they told her to ring the ambulance? It does seem excessive drama though to be fair…

edit to fix autocorrect

Sineads neck is as long as the giraffes looking for a free nursery kit out 🤷🏼‍♀️ usually nesting mode kicks in and you do that tit yourself especially on your first child not wait for it to be free and after baby has arrived 💀

Reactions: 2
Imagine not buying one single thing for your own child. Wait now for the free christening cake, christening robe, christening photographer, outfit, meal, etc etc. They’re two of the scabbiest people in Limerick.

Reactions: 16
Obligatory "I'm not a parent but...." are those curtains, blinds and scatter cushions with the bobbles not just a terrible idea?

Free nursery wtaf. This one hasn't had to put her hand in her pocket for a single thing for that baby.

Reactions: 7
Free curtains and blinds for a house she doesn't even own absolute madness.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why is she always scratching and poking and prodding that child? She’s the same when trying on clothes, always pulling and dragging at herself. She’s an absolute bleeping dose and the PHN should be allowed tell her to duck off and do it herself. Imagine having to go back in to see her after she named you and blamed you to 100k people.
Omg did she actually name the phn??

To be fair when she said the PHN name all was fine & the lady was being thanked! It’s just one of those things with an abdominal wound, literally could be reaching for a cup & something happens!
All was fine until the silly witch burst her own stitches and then Sinead said that she thought the stitches were taken out too early? Because as usual she needs to blame someone and in this instance, it’s the PHN’s fault.

Reactions: 4
To be fair when she said the PHN name all was fine & the lady was being thanked! It’s just one of those things with an abdominal wound, literally could be reaching for a cup & something happens!
Or you know she could choose to actually not share every breath and bowel movement and respect healthcare workers privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.