Sinead's Curvy Style #15 Sinead won't cope, Slimon's a Dope, Jacob already pimped out but has no hope.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn't Slimon, her mother, father or sisters spin her over to the regional for her appointment.....Jesus.
They always do that in limerick if you have to go from one hospital to another for an appointment they have taxis to bring you to the hospital and back to the other hospital save using ambulances

Reactions: 7
I guess she had no choice but to keep flogging her swimwear and shapewear, I'm presuming she's not going to get any maternity pay...or is she classed as self employed so she would be entitled to it 🤔. There were friends on my feed sharing her swimwear....educated women that are 'influenced' 🤦so she's obviously appealing to alot of women out there....I don't buy into it , but plenty seem to
Yes she is entitled to 250e a week once she's down paying taxes like everybody else which I'm unsure of reading hear but as a self employed person I know once your down in books right your still entitled to maternity leave as crap as it is

Reactions: 2
Sinead is nothing but a wide load! Her vile crappy swimwear! The ones buying them look dopey as f posing in ali express shite! Making out she hand made the swimsuits and is a genius 🤣🤣🤣 As a limerick person I do not like her! I’m blocked by that cow as I liked a comment posted over her mockery of Charlie birds climb! I’ve seen her in person she’s even bigger in person than insta. Her post about trolls she’s the biggest troll of all fooling people and parking in disabled car spaces! Seen it first hand again today! I guess she will need that space soon with how she’s going with her excessive peony court takeaways! Nothing curvy about her! Sinead’s obesity style more like it!
Did she steal your lunch money or take your man or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sinead is nothing but a wide load! Her vile crappy swimwear! The ones buying them look dopey as f posing in ali express shite! Making out she hand made the swimsuits and is a genius 🤣🤣🤣 As a limerick person I do not like her! I’m blocked by that cow as I liked a comment posted over her mockery of Charlie birds climb! I’ve seen her in person she’s even bigger in person than insta. Her post about trolls she’s the biggest troll of all fooling people and parking in disabled car spaces! Seen it first hand again today! I guess she will need that space soon with how she’s going with her excessive peony court takeaways! Nothing curvy about her! Sinead’s obesity style more like it!
Ah Lorna…she will let you out of the attic soon, don’t worry!

• Haha
Must of thought it was the easy way out, lazy bleep. She’s being hit with a dose of reality now.

Being trolled 🤣🤣 Being called out more like. Maybe she should justify parking her big drug dealers RR in the disabled spot in the maternity hospital. I hope she’s clamped. “Never underestimate a C-Section” and who exactly did? That’s what happens when you don’t follow advice of the professionals, you made a mockery out of GD and preeclampsia and you’ve done the same with a C-Section making out it was nothing and driving off up to the shop to buy some tacky magazine flaunting your cheap, Chinese shite. I’m sure the Peony court didn’t help either with all the gas & constipation. About time Neady faced reality & stop the pretence of the perfect pregnancy & birth.
Unreal look at all the going she is doing. Your told after your section to rest up no walking no heavy lifting. I was told to tell visitors not to call for 6 weeks they warned me. I didn't listen went to get baby pic done and the scar opened. I had the same little thing she has on but I didn't have to stay in. So it looks like she's asked to stay In or either that it's infected

Reactions: 3
Unreal look at all the going she is doing. Your told after your section to rest up no walking no heavy lifting. I was told to tell visitors not to call for 6 weeks they warned me. I didn't listen went to get baby pic done and the scar opened. I had the same little thing she has on but I didn't have to stay in. So it looks like she's asked to stay In or either that it's infected
Sounds awful, I couldn’t imagine what it’s like to see a wound like that reopen after major surgery. She’s made it quite obvious she’s done way too much the last week and In hindsight she’s landed herself back in hospital with an infection. She’s a long recovery ahead of her now.

See I like the shorts but if I wanted this it would be straight to Shein for me.

Reactions: 4
The baby is gorgeous 🥰

But I can't understand why she doesn't switch off and go into a baby bubble. I assume it's to sell sell sell.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.