Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tubslife

The state of her room she’s just a disgusting individual how can you have your house like a tip when your at home all day and no baby then or responsibility. There was another video as well shows thrown around the place
If thats a messy bedroom, you dont want to see mine 🧐🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Both my children are fully grown and married, that said I haven't had a night out since they were born, I'm still breast feeding both of them by the way and labouring them was very difficult, also I haven't ever been to a hair salon in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Folks, it seems we have Sinead or Slimon amongst us tonight!!! Could you clear up the coke accusations, the assault rumours, the Shein swimsuits and the band-aid baby for us Neady? Thanks ever so much X
P. S… learn to spell. It’s you’re and DIVINE and would/could HAVE

• Haha
Reactions: 30

davo2001

Thread title suggestion: The baby is here but Sinead is still out on the beer.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

noseyned99

Spotted a lovely lady wearing the vikini in sage green today in spanish point swim on snamhai sasta stories . As a curvy lady myself i was thinking of getting but omg no offence to lady that bought as she is a lot smaller them me ... its so cheaply made. Elastic coming thru strap . Riding up leg , no boob support when wet . Absolutely shocking piece .
I know you don't mean harm with this post but I don't think its fair to zoom in, screenshot and upload an image of someone who is not in the public eye onto a public forum. If this was me id be very insecure and upset to hear someone had done this to me

Reactions: 29

Beverly hills housewife

She’s had a stream of visitors, coffee dates, collabs for the new blinds, driving, walks?! How has she been taking it easy exactly? “None of this is her fault”. So who exactly is to blame?! Poor Maureen I suppose 😂
But maybe that's how she copes like?? Not everyone copes by cocooning and just lying in bed with their baby. Maybe it is a realisation life won't be the same or at the same pace. I feel like I learned the hard way too 😂 shocking attitudes here from fellow mums. Whatever you think about Sinead, it's just nasty. Like mothers are damned if they do, damned it they don't. You can't get anything right - whether you breastfeed or formula feed, sleep train or cosleep, bounce back or cocoon. It's insane

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Wildone

VIP Member
I've bought babyboo for all my kids and as presents for friends with babies and I do think they use influencers (hate that word) as marketing but it needs to stop as hardworking people are keeping the business afloat not greedy freeloaders

Reactions: 26

Jellybb

VIP Member
Both my children are fully grown and married, that said I haven't had a night out since they were born, I'm still breast feeding both of them by the way and labouring them was very difficult, also I haven't ever been to a hair salon in my life
Weak 🤣🤣
Honestly to anyone that hasn’t been away from their kid in months/years… just go out. It isn’t normal or healthy to be stuck to the child 24/7

Reactions: 24

CailínBeag

VIP Member
She is also taking up a bed earmarked for another new Mam who might need it more than Selfish Sinead.

It's obviously been decided by professionals that she should stay in. That's their decision and whether her stay was intentional, due to lack of care/rest, or whatever else of her own doing... either way she needs medical attention.

This idea that someone is "taking up" a space when they don't need it can really put people off seeking medical attention when they need it. Yes, some people take the piss entirely but I'd rather that be the case than not see medical professionals at all.

Reactions: 24

Blue1989

VIP Member
It’s a section she had love not her legs amputated
Someone needs to amputate your fingers so you can't type your feckin shite here. I wouldn't worry anyways a mod will boot you soon, why even bother coming on here you misfortune. Jealous of what exactly? Her rented house full of shit she hasn't earned? Her bandaid baby? Her toxic relationship? Hahahaha ah lads too funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Tubslife

Remember those early months when baby would lie on your chest snoozing and you knew there was so much that needed to be done. Washing, cleaning, sorting, bottles, more washing, but baby was so cuddly and warm you would lay there for hours letting the world pass by. Sinead is missing all these moments. I feel sad for her. If she doesnt stop, never mind physically damaging herself, PND could set in. She will be so exhausted. She is missing crucial bonding time. I didnt bond with my first born. I had severe pnd and my family raised them until they were 16 months old. I actually hadnt realised i even had a child. My own life (although was in bad shape) was more important. I missed their first giggle, first smile, crawl, first step, first words. I had more children since and my first born who is 21 now is my beat friend, we are very close but hindsight is 20/20. Sinead if you do read this, please dont miss these precious moments. Go home and get on the sofa and cuddle.

• Heart

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Long time reader of this thread but I just had to comment since Sinead has become the most self serving, greedy, out of touch influencer I’ve seen in a long time. Her stories just now have nothing but skinny models showing her “curvy” cheap swimsuits. (That photo of Mary coming out of the water is like something from a horror movie) and yet more of her family like pigs at a trough with another free lunch. But actually what pushed me over the edge is the brushing of that child’s hair. I’m delighted that the newborn stage is only 7-8 weeks and she has missed most of it. He’s been pulled, prodded, displayed and marketed. She’s a disgrace and that gormless eegit is worse to let her at it. And was the photo of her with her towel and her fart machine actually necessary? She makes me nauseous.

• Heart

Tlong

Why do both Sinead & Simon drink while caring for their few week old baby? When mine were small never would both my husband & I drink, just in case we had an emergency, needed to drive and so on. I think they are very immature for an older couple with a new born.

Reactions: 22

gowlseverywhere

And let’s not forget the year of the hired boat in killaloe for a non significant birthday that ended in a snow shit show followed by simons arrest

• Haha
  • Wow

Moonlight06

Aptamil ready made formula in the back seat of her car in latest story. Not that i could care less how anyone feeds their baby, but why lie? Even if combination feeding, say it. She was making breastfeeding seem like such a breeze, when it can be so hard. Especially on your first.

• Wow
  • Heart

Blue1989

VIP Member
I don't care how the Baba is fed, I couldn't breastfeed so...but imagine being so lazy you won't even make formula up for your child. Those ready made bottles are so dear, I only used them when in the airport. Sure she can well afford them with all her scamming I guess.

Upload your pic I’d say your gorgeous yourself
You’ve a 17wk old baby and you’re on tattle moaning about a woman you don’t now and wouldn’t say boo to on the street. Worry about your own child and question your own parenting skills instead of sitting on your hole moaning about someone else’s
Are you lost? The emergency exists are here, here and here.

• Haha
Reactions: 21