Sinead's Curvy Style #15 Sinead won't cope, Slimon's a Dope, Jacob already pimped out but has no hope.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All was fine until the silly witch burst her own stitches and then Sinead said that she thought the stitches were taken out too early? Because as usual she needs to blame someone and in this instance, it’s the PHN’s fault.
You’d swear a phn has never dealt with a woman post section. She’s literally trained to know how to deal with it. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
“Nothing she did wrong”, sure Jan!
She felt alright enough today to film and show off the new blinds and curtains though. Just what you need with a new baby, is a load of strangers with no masks on in the house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Or you know she could choose to actually not share every breath and bowel movement and respect healthcare workers privacy
She's a PHN
To be fair it's very easy to find out the local PHNs name
Google it or call the health centre. She's not part of some secret society 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel for her being back in hospital. But seriously put the phone away. Mares love if you are reading this which lets be fair, you are, would you ever have a word with her. I know she’s a desperado for the money but seriously take a few weeks off IG and just get on with recovery and enjoying the baby. This is gone beyond a joke like she should have the phone confiscated. And ALL of this will be used for content now just watch. Whoever said she craves validation from complete strangers is spot on. Pathetic.

Reactions: 16
She's a PHN
To be fair it's very easy to find out the local PHNs name
Google it or call the health centre. She's not part of some secret society 😂
Why would we want to find it out though ?so we can ask for the same one SINEAD had was it ?duck off will u

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20220706-192835_Instagram.jpg

Hope the curtain collab was worth it - can the woman not rest up as told by the professionals

Reactions: 14
She’s going to be back driving that jeep within a few weeks
I was droving three weeks after my section. Signed off and insured to do so. It is allowed and possible.
But she's having some complications now that will really set her back and I think she's probably feeling alot of regret on hindsight.
She didn't take it easy on the slightest and those first few days are crucial. In order for the skin to heal and reattach.
The car was the worst. All the Ramps and turns can easily burst a stitch. It did mine 4 days after my 2nd section driving home from the PHN.

Why would we want to find it out though ?so we can ask for the same one SINEAD had was it ?duck off will u
There probably only is one PHN. This is my point. Naming her means nothing.
Telling someone to duck off could get a person reported FYI 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was droving three weeks after my section. Signed off and insured to do so. It is allowed and possible.
But she's having some complications now that will really set her back and I think she's probably feeling alot of regret on hindsight.
She didn't take it easy on the slightest and those first few days are crucial. In order for the skin to heal and reattach.
The car was the worst. All the Ramps and turns can easily burst a stitch. It did mine 4 days after my 2nd section driving home from the PHN.

There probably only is one PHN. This is my point. Naming her means nothing.
Telling someone to duck off could get a person reported FYI 😘
Oh no shitting it I am

• Haha
She wasnt thinking about the precious time at home that she wont get back when she was flat out on insta and posting vikini pictures.

Reactions: 10
She was busy with all her visitors when she only got home she was not worried about her time then, she hd no problem doing her collob today for the curtains

She’d have been better off turning off the phone and doing a big baby reveal in a few weeks with a reel of everyone’s reactions as she likes to do. But no, we’ve had Jacobs shite on her leg, burst stitches, constipation, endless flowers, ambulances, collabs, Chinese bollox. She’s treated the baby and her recovery as she did her pregnancy, with not one single duck given! That baby is another prop for content. She can stew away in the hospital now for a few days and realise what she’s missing out on.

Really hope Sinead cops on now for her own health and her baby. Awful that it happened but if that’s what it takes for her to relax!! Why can’t baby Jacob b brought into her to continue her bf journey??

I always presumed if you were back in hospital due to a complication like that, that you’re allowed to bring the baby with you? Especially if you are breastfeeding?

Reactions: 12
Oh no shitting it I am
Oh don't be! 🙈 Just don't get into a car bar to come home for the first week. Honestly any sudden breaking or ramps or turns, it just feels like you might burst open. And a pillow for the car hood it onto your stomach when there might be a ramp or motion. When I say it burst one, that healed by itself it didn't need anything. Honestly, taking it easy for the first week will stand to you for the 2nd week and there on out. Walking around the house and the stairs is good to keep moving. Take all the pain relief given in the hospital and enjoy the time. I had mastisis and I would take a csection wound over it any day of the week 😂
A moment's pain for a life times pleasure as they 😉

Reactions: 1
I always presumed if you were back in hospital due to a complication like that, that you’re allowed to bring the baby with you? Especially if you are breastfeeding?
First thing I thought of. She is not breast feeding if she is in there without him. They 1000% would have allowed him back in. Like I said in a previous post I was in a similar situation and was allowed baby with me even though I wasn’t breastfeeding. They didn’t even question it. No mother should be separated from their baby at a week old.

Reactions: 9
As scabby as Sinead is she would think it was all worth it to get the free curtains and blinds, she would have crawled up and down those stairs to do that collab with her insides trailing after her, if she was doing nothing but bed rest I am pretty sure she wouldn't have ended up in hospital, I think she probably got an ambulance again to the hospital or dropped off, and he was minding the baby coz she said he was dropping the baby and her bags into her, so the baby can stay with her

Reactions: 4
Who cares what the PHN’s name is, at the end of day she was following procedures to remove the stitches, PICO wound dressing or whatever the feck it’s called, that nurse made the decision to remove it when it wasn’t ready. Sinead is a grown adult who obviously didn’t follow any advice throughout the pregnancy so why would she now. She’s being running on adrenaline the past week and trying to look like Wonder Woman doing it all instead of enjoying the 4th trimester resting in bed after major surgery. Now she had a setback that could of being avoided and it might now slow her down, the important thing is her and her babies health not showing him off like a show pony & showing off her free collaborations. If she’s exclusively breastfeeding then there’s no way that baby wasn’t allowed back into the hospital with her.

Reactions: 1
Slimey parking the knacker mobile in the disabled space right outside the maternity door 2 days in a row now. Wtf is wrong with them. Do they think they’re special or something? Just disgusting behavior. I’ve seen comments about her doing that before & I didn’t really want to think someone could be such a c**t but I saw this with my own eyes

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.