Sinead's Curvy Style #15 Sinead won't cope, Slimon's a Dope, Jacob already pimped out but has no hope.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who cares what the PHN’s name is, at the end of day she was following procedures to remove the stitches, PICO wound dressing or whatever the feck it’s called, that nurse made the decision to remove it when it wasn’t ready. Sinead is a grown adult who obviously didn’t follow any advice throughout the pregnancy so why would she now. She’s being running on adrenaline the past week and trying to look like Wonder Woman doing it all instead of enjoying the 4th trimester resting in bed after major surgery. Now she had a setback that could of being avoided and it might now slow her down, the important thing is her and her babies health not showing him off like a show pony & showing off her free collaborations. If she’s exclusively breastfeeding then there’s no way that baby wasn’t allowed back into the hospital with her.
I also heard that she left a few days early so that obviously didn’t help. Just being as ignorant as always

Reactions: 1
I always presumed if you were back in hospital due to a complication like that, that you’re allowed to bring the baby with you? Especially if you are breastfeeding?
This is her excuse to switch to bottle feeding. I'd put money on it.

Reactions: 4
I also heard that she left a few days early so that obviously didn’t help. Just being as ignorant as always
Not in the least bit surprised, she’s ignored everything up to now & I’d say she was starving at the hospital so came home too early with her first baby, breastfeeding & GD & too many visitors in the first few days when she should of being in bed. Running up the road for the Sunday world mag, an article written by another Insta hun.

Reactions: 5
Oh who cares if she is back in hospital? I am sure she is not the first to go through that. Let her off, I am sure being a mother will bring her back down to earth soon enough when she realises what is involved and how her entire world has now changed.I just feel sorry for that poor child having those two gobshites as parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is her excuse to switch to bottle feeding. I'd put money on it.
In fairness, who cares, bottle or breast. Fed baby, happy baby, I’m sure there is a lot of expecting mothers reading here too who defo don’t need any judgment on how they decide to feed their baby!!!!

But yes. She followed no advice in regards to managing her wound after a section, prob badly infected now aswel I’m sure. Like get off the phone and mind yourself and baby to duck!

Reactions: 17
If the baby is with her, what’s she missing out on? Showing off and begging for freebies?

Reactions: 1
Oh who cares if she is back in hospital? I am sure she is not the first to go through that. Let her off, I am sure being a mother will bring her back down to earth soon enough when she realises what is involved and how her entire world has now changed.I just feel sorry for that poor child having those two gobshites as parents.

She is also taking up a bed earmarked for another new Mam who might need it more than Selfish Sinead.

She is a bleeping dose. She listened to no one, always thinks she knows best. I hope these couple of days drive her mad in there and she learns some lessons but I doubt it.

Security need to tell Slimey to move that Crack wagon. He should be reported. bleeping entitled creep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I really really wish someone would get a photo next time the nack jeep is in a disabled spot and out her. It just boggles my mind how anyone would do it, especially either of them considering people know them in Limerick.
Stench of entitlement off the two of them. Disgrace

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she is convincing herself that she’s not got to bear some responsibility for ending up back in there!!

She’s horrendous but I do hope she gets fixed & gets out soon 🙄

Reactions: 7
She should of rested just sat at home.no she had be up dressed and out and entertaining visitors.getting nursey done.

Reactions: 2
She is also taking up a bed earmarked for another new Mam who might need it more than Selfish Sinead.

It's obviously been decided by professionals that she should stay in. That's their decision and whether her stay was intentional, due to lack of care/rest, or whatever else of her own doing... either way she needs medical attention.

This idea that someone is "taking up" a space when they don't need it can really put people off seeking medical attention when they need it. Yes, some people take the piss entirely but I'd rather that be the case than not see medical professionals at all.

Reactions: 24
You can only judge on what she has posted herself, and since leaving the hospital it’s been a whirlwind. Loads of visitors, stories from the driving seat of her car, talking about heading out for walks etc.
Surely to god she knows this is supposed to a relaxation time For her, for her baby, for their new little family. It’s just been hectic

Reactions: 7
You can only judge on what she has posted herself, and since leaving the hospital it’s been a whirlwind. Loads of visitors, stories from the driving seat of her car, talking about heading out for walks etc.
Surely to god she knows this is supposed to a relaxation time For her, for her baby, for their new little family. It’s just been hectic
The irony the lazy witch needs a bomb under her to do anything or needs a dozen pamper treatments after opening an envelope or walking to the car in normal times ,then when she’s actually advised sit on her fat hole look what happens ,few sandwiches short of the picnic for sure

Reactions: 6
“Nothing she did wrong”, sure Jan!
She felt alright enough today to film and show off the new blinds and curtains though. Just what you need with a new baby, is a load of strangers with no masks on in the house.
the fact she put up “nothing I did wrong” says enough. The guilt is eating her.It’s hit her now that she shouldn’t of been parading around to the shop and out to her mothers house the day after she came home. Dressing that little crater up in that ridiculous outfit.
she is missing the best time. God I loved those few days just the 3 of us all snuggled on the couch of eat, sleep and repeat ❤

Reactions: 13
It's obviously been decided by professionals that she should stay in. That's their decision and whether her stay was intentional, due to lack of care/rest, or whatever else of her own doing... either way she needs medical attention.

This idea that someone is "taking up" a space when they don't need it can really put people off seeking medical attention when they need it. Yes, some people take the piss entirely but I'd rather that be the case than not see medical professionals at all.
If this was the first time, grand! But she ended up in hospital with a chest infection after going to that ridiculous party in Dublin. Then she had someone in the maternity call her especially to talk through the GD class after she couldn’t be bothered her arse dialling in. Now she’s sitting in another bed in a packed maternity with her baby, surrounded by potential infection AGAIN because she couldn’t follow a simple bleeping order of take it easy. She is one to take the piss entirely. An ambulance to drive 10 mins across town? Fucks sake

Reactions: 10

As a medical professional, I stand by my opinion. It's not just "someone"that I am generalising about in relation to a health issue. It's Sinead. She takes the piss constantly. Thundering her way through life.

She is "taking up" a bed that some one else could be in because SHE didnt listen to the medical professionals and therefore needed the medical attention predicted. End of. Who else's fault is it? We will agree to disagree on Sinead being back in the Maternity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
As a medical professional, I stand by my opinion.

She is taking up a bed because she didnt listen to the medical professionals. End of.
Fine, start kicking out Covid patients in the ICU that didn’t take the vaccine…. See how that goes 😬

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.