Sinead's Curvy Style #15 Sinead won't cope, Slimon's a Dope, Jacob already pimped out but has no hope.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Never underestimate a section’

I don’t think anyone else did only you sinead

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ive had 2 sections and they encourage you to move walk but rest too. Im over weight my staples were left in for 10 days both times i did have an infection in the skin but im probe to them from another condition but my PHN dressed it every 2nd day now it did take time the pico dressed she had its a brilliant bit if kit its a vacum the helps pervent infection
I’ve had sections also. You are encouraged to move but explicitly told to rest. To lie down as much as possible, to rest as baby sleeps, to avoid leaving the house in those early days. Every action CAN impact the wound, that doesn’t mean to say it will affect the wound for everyone, but why take the risk in the first week? If it was further down the line; different story. But within a week of major emergency abdominal surgery? Ridiculous carry on. She didn’t do the right thing when she was pregnant, she’s doing it arseways now she has the baby. These aren’t things you learn as you go along as a new mammy. You listen to the professionals and follow their advise.

Reactions: 4
Oh she’s on the sympathy train again. Poor Sinead. There’s no such thing as bad publicity cause Sinead can turn it around and make people feel so sorry for her.

Such a narcissist.

Reactions: 5
Now she is being trolled!! Short abit of content today Sinead!! She really does need these dopes boosting her ego 24/7, and one that obviously disagrees is a troll!! Get a grip on reality!! She is going to have serious issues with this wound, and will be left with alot of scar tissue now that it's reopened and having trouble healing,

Reactions: 6
And here we go now with the sheeple who will send her pressies to cheer her up and no doubt some thicko hairdresser will offer to come to the house when she’s home to sort the “perm” my bloods nearly spilling over

‘Never underestimate a section’

I don’t think anyone else did only you sinead
Must of thought it was the easy way out, lazy bleep. She’s being hit with a dose of reality now.

Being trolled 🤣🤣 Being called out more like. Maybe she should justify parking her big drug dealers RR in the disabled spot in the maternity hospital. I hope she’s clamped. “Never underestimate a C-Section” and who exactly did? That’s what happens when you don’t follow advice of the professionals, you made a mockery out of GD and preeclampsia and you’ve done the same with a C-Section making out it was nothing and driving off up to the shop to buy some tacky magazine flaunting your cheap, Chinese shite. I’m sure the Peony court didn’t help either with all the gas & constipation. About time Neady faced reality & stop the pretence of the perfect pregnancy & birth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The sheepy sheep are on fire ….. she’s definitely on here - hi Sinead 👍🤣 go and mind ur baby

Reactions: 3
I'm literally sick of these idiots being "trolled". They do realise not everyone will like you or agree with you in life. Mary down the road called me a witch yesterday, let me jump on my insta stories to cry about it and hopefully someone will send me a pity bouquet of flowers! Sicken ya! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Sure we all know you love the aul Chinese from the Peony court & sure it won’t be long before the prawn cracker is tucking in to his chicken curry fried rice. 🤣🤣 She’s bate from reading Tattle today. Trolls or spilling the truth Sinead? Sales must of plummeted over on Vacious since word got out about your cheap, Chinese catalogue shite from Alibaba. Maybe if you weren’t such a narcissistic bleep who makes tit of people then there wouldn’t be anything to write about you.

Attachments

Just proof that she has time to spare - reading all the comments on tattle lol.... She hasent mentioned us in a long time 😂

Reactions: 5
Trolling definition : a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content.

All that’s posted on here by people are basic facts, if she calling it out give some examples Sinead. Ur business is some cheap Chinese shite from Ali express repackaged & overpriced. You continually ignore any health advice concerning your pregnancy and aftercare. Your relationship is & has been pure toxic. You continually scam small businesses with zero shits given. And you continually share all this online. Nobody would have an opinion or a comment if you didn’t carry on like this love.

Enjoy ur Chinese…..

Reactions: 16
I don't envy her at all. If this healing doesn't pick up soon she will have trouble if she has to have a second section. I sailed through my first section but on the second one side got infected and wouldn't heal. I was back in for 3 days and they sorted me. They basically told me the overhang of flesh caused it. I still have a belly 6 years later and the itching and redness flares up still. I've no idea what the whole thing opening up must be like but I do feel sorry for her. And that baby is getting cuter by the day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Trolling definition : a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content.

All that’s posted on here by people are basic facts, if she calling it out give some examples Sinead. Ur business is some cheap Chinese shite from Ali express repackaged & overpriced. You continually ignore any health advice concerning your pregnancy and aftercare. Your relationship is & has been pure toxic. You continually scam small businesses with zero shits given. And you continually share all this online. Nobody would have an opinion or a comment if you didn’t carry on like this love.

Enjoy ur Chinese…..
I guess she had no choice but to keep flogging her swimwear and shapewear, I'm presuming she's not going to get any maternity pay...or is she classed as self employed so she would be entitled to it 🤔. There were friends on my feed sharing her swimwear....educated women that are 'influenced' 🤦so she's obviously appealing to alot of women out there....I don't buy into it , but plenty seem to

Jesus she’s mentioning the taxi driver today — I wonder why … 🤣🤣 god help that child

• Haha
Why didn't Slimon, her mother, father or sisters spin her over to the regional for her appointment.....Jesus.

Reactions: 9
Sinead is nothing but a wide load! Her vile crappy swimwear! The ones buying them look dopey as f posing in ali express shite! Making out she hand made the swimsuits and is a genius 🤣🤣🤣 As a limerick person I do not like her! I’m blocked by that cow as I liked a comment posted over her mockery of Charlie birds climb! I’ve seen her in person she’s even bigger in person than insta. Her post about trolls she’s the biggest troll of all fooling people and parking in disabled car spaces! Seen it first hand again today! I guess she will need that space soon with how she’s going with her excessive peony court takeaways! Nothing curvy about her! Sinead’s obesity style more like it!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.