Sinead's Curvy Style #14 Dear Sinead your bits are meant to go inside your clothes!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads seriously will she ever stop with the constant posting of the shite swimwear. How the hell do her sheep actually like and comment on this tat. Where does she go from here product wise? I honestly don’t get it?? And to think she’s done up an office/store space is laughable because I don’t know how her brand will even exist in 6 months time.

Reactions: 9
Baby looks dehydrated in the pic she posted of him with the magazine. His fontanelle is all sunken in
I thought that and he has serious jaundice.
I was the same timeline as sinead I.e section on a Tuesday and let out Saturday.The maternity did the heel prick on day 4 before I went home and it was Monday the PHN called. The clothes are ridiculous still won’t put mine in jeans 6 months on. She needs to rest with him, cluster feed and move the Moses basket near the window to help with the jaundice.
it was all a plan though…….. post every detail of the birth, try get into as many papers and headlines, then when she has more eyes watching her flog, flog, flog!!!
at least that poor little child has a decent father sorry grandmother no sorry aunt oh duck I give up!

Reactions: 12
PHN will be out tomorrow hopefully? Her milk may only be coming in she needs to put the phone down, stop entertaining family and feed feed feed that little poppet. He’s prob sleepy and she very well may not be waking him to feed through the jaundice

Reactions: 3
She’s driving me nuts. Leave the poor bleeping child alone, put him in a babygro, put your phone down & chill the feck out Sinead.

And… those sycophant huns telling her how brilliant she is for buying a load of Chinese tat & sticking a label on it need their heads examining!

I hope not too many unsuspecting ladies fall for it 😞

Reactions: 11
I really thought she shilling hard before her baby so that she could actually take a break and enjoy the little bubble you create by just staying together and cuddling. That bond and the 4th trimester is so important.
and also, those swimsuits are god awful.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely agree about the baby grow why is she putting on clothes all rolled up he must be so uncomfortable why doesn’t she put on a pair of Jeans and see how that feels around her wound…. I remember after my section wanting to put on a pair of leather Spanx for my phn appointment to try and show the nurse how well I was doing 5 days on… well I never whipped my pants off as quick when I got back home in the door 🙈🤣
Btw I checked after she launched her swimwear and she never had any sizes bigger than a 22 in stock so saying they are sold out is a huge lie
She had Size 24- think it was the Navy. I was so desperate for my hols I was going to chance buying, had it in the shopping cart but changed my mind. I didn't & I'm stuck here in Portugal with an old swimsuit showing too much Boobage. Reckon VKini wouldn't have fitted me anyway.

Reactions: 1
I got identical to Vkini 😬😳🧐🙄 on Amazon for £13. Delivered in a week now I have prime so if you don’t you’d pay another €5-6 postage. But it’s perfect

Reactions: 3
Baby only few days old and she has 10 grid posts up and a million stories. I think it's terribly sad 😔

Reactions: 5
All these ones in Dunnes etc are fine if you've no boobs. There's no support unless you pay a fortune for underwire or the sports ones. Why can't they put underwire in Dunnes one by the way or go past an E cup?

Turning into Stacey Solomon pretending to be feeding the baby on the boob when it’s obvious he’s conked out asleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.