Sinead's Curvy Style #14 Dear Sinead your bits are meant to go inside your clothes!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woman have given birth to babies, BF and raised these children for millions of years and will continue to do so until the end of time. I really don’t know what’s with all the doom and gloom on this thread regarding giving birth and raising said babies and I do wonder where all these parenthood experts have appeared from. I have criticised Sinead in the past on this thread so don’t get me wrong but if I was coming on here and expecting a baby in the coming months I would well and truly be expecting the worst after reading some of your comments.
Yes I don’t get why people don’t think she can breastfeed or continue, it’s not always painful and can be easier option
So what becoming a Mammy could be the making of her

Reactions: 3
Same, same! My main annoyance is Jennifer wrynne …. 3 under 2 and nothing changed from day one. Full face of makeup, tan, hair extensions, try ons and constantly out. Thanks to who ever is raising them, coz it ain’t her! Like If that’s what they want to do fine but the making out they are doing it all
Sorry now but I remember having comments passed at work saying things like "you obviously don't have kids" I'm a single mother, own my own house, work full time, keep active and yes I put make up on.

If you don't feel like putting make up on then don't.

It's so petty to suggest someone is a bad mom just because they look after themselves

Yes I don’t get why people don’t think she can breastfeed or continue, it’s not always painful and can be easier option
So what becoming a Mammy could be the making of her
Way easier... I never needed a baby bag. The trial pack of wipes & mini sudocreme along with a nappy or 2 in the side pocket of my bag was all I ever needed

Reactions: 5
Well I definitely do after looking after someone's child all night and day. I'd be mortified to leave my SIL house the same way and not say thank you for minding my children overnight! I can't even believe someone would do that.
its just common decency. I work nights and have had people try kids dropped off at random times without been asked because I'm home during the day ... Emm sorry I'm in bed

Reactions: 4
Sorry now but I remember having comments passed at work saying things like "you obviously don't have kids" I'm a single mother, own my own house, work full time, keep active and yes I put make up on.

If you don't feel like putting make up on then don't.

It's so petty to suggest someone is a bad mom just because they look after themselves

Way easier... I never needed a baby bag. The trial pack of wipes & mini sudocreme along with a nappy or 2 in the side pocket of my bag was all I ever needed
Re read…. that’s not all I said about a ‘bit of makeup’ …. We all know there is no time in the day to be done to the level she is and spend half the day photographing herself as well as many outings for lunches and dinners and be hands on mum to 3 under 3, just no way. And the irritation with her and others is that they pretend they are doing it all to try and be relatable when it’s either granny or hired help. Always get that argument back …re letting one self go. I’m not a slob myself. I’ve 2 almost under 2 and I certainly don’t have the time she seems to have for vanity purposes. Maybe I’m the exception 🙄work W proper full time job also, not walking through brown Thomas looking at my own reflection!

Re read…. that’s not all I said about a ‘bit of makeup’ …. We all know there is no time in the day to be done to the level she is and spend half the day photographing herself as well as many outings for lunches and dinners and be hands on mum to 3 under 3, just no way. And the irritation with her and others is that they pretend they are doing it all to try and be relatable when it’s either granny or hired help. Always get that argument back …re letting one self go. I’m not a slob myself. I’ve 2 almost under 2 and I certainly don’t have the time she seems to have for vanity purposes. Maybe I’m the exception 🙄work W proper full time job also, not walking through brown Thomas looking at my own reflection!
Edit - 3 under 2!

Reactions: 6

Edit - 3 under 2!

Edit - 3 under 2!
100% agree, no one said anything about a bit of makeup equating to being a bad mother🙄

Edit - 3 under 2!
Touchy subject 👀

The photoshop 🙈

The bump is going nowhere love 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow she ‘can’t believe’ this spread in the paper even though It clearly says ‘Sinead o Brien talks to reported Denise Smith’ 🤣
The article was paid for
She really takes her followers for fools. This was planned weeks ago to take advantage of the baby eyes

The article was paid for
She really takes her followers for fools. This was planned weeks ago to take advantage of the baby eyes
A great idea in fairness only for the fact that they're horrible granny looking things i wouldn't be seen dead in.

I paid big money for my travel system from that company, I’m disgusted they gifted her one 🙄 I barely got a “thank you” for the custom…..
We are the same, we spent quite a large amount in that shop too with our full travel system and car seat and then didn't bat an eyelid taking the money but duck all thanks for giving them our custom. I know they don't have to they are a business but it's some kick in the hole seeing them gift it to someone so bleeping ungrateful

I cant deal with the way they handle and talk to the newborn like hes months old! Literally fresh outta the womb & hes being swung about like a ragdoll,legs pulled off him & passed from pillar to post! “Sunday Best” clothes way too big for him all to look good & a fone rammed into his face loudly being talked too..Chill the duck out wats wrong with a lil soft babygrow & gentle cuddles in a soft quiet environment! Hes only small for a very short time

Reactions: 15
I cant deal with the way they handle and talk to the newborn like hes months old! Literally fresh outta the womb & hes being swung about like a ragdoll,legs pulled off him & passed from pillar to post! “Sunday Best” clothes way too big for him all to look good & a fone rammed into his face loudly being talked too..Chill the duck out wats wrong with a lil soft babygrow & gentle cuddles in a soft quiet environment! Hes only small for a very short time
Why struggle to put actual clothes on him? Babygrows are life at that age 😂

Reactions: 17
Same, same! My main annoyance is Jennifer wrynne …. 3 under 2 and nothing changed from day one. Full face of makeup, tan, hair extensions, try ons and constantly out. Thanks to who ever is raising them, coz it ain’t her! Like If that’s what they want to do fine but the making out they are doing it all so flawlessly is what pisses me off …. Sure jan!

There’s a lot more than them I’d say! Appalling!
So true about Jennifer. There is absolutely no way she would have that much energy or time to do her hair perfectly or makeup with baby twins and a small boy. I've one baby and barely have time for self care. I was laughing at one of the pics she shared at an event with her husband. She looked all dolled up and he looked like death with mad black circles under his eyes and pale skin

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People are so touchy on here lately! Children are hard work, I’ve three under four and they are full on. I work full time and I put on a bit of slap but I’m also seeing a therapist once a fortnight because my head needs minding too. Anyone who pretends becoming a new mother is easy is a liar. It’s a shock to the system like no other. It’s relentless. Sinead’s got a point to prove now and all the newbies here licking her hole please hang around because she has a great track record of starting things and then bleeping the new plans out the window after about a week. We’d only be delighted for the company when she finally starts to be honest about things.
ps letting other women know that becoming a mother is really challenging is not to scare monger but to just make sure they know when they feel low and Gouls like her nibs are plastering bull tit Online that they are not alone.

Reactions: 9
Noreens comment has since be deleted by Mares of course
I've seen Noreen comment a few times about Sinead and she is definitely on here 🤣. I have an inkling who she may be too🤣. Also It is obviously just a personal thing, but I detest seeing newborns all trussed up in uncomfortable clothes. Poor little Jacob shoulf be in a soft babygrow.

Reactions: 17
Absolutely agree about the baby grow why is she putting on clothes all rolled up he must be so uncomfortable why doesn’t she put on a pair of Jeans and see how that feels around her wound…. I remember after my section wanting to put on a pair of leather Spanx for my phn appointment to try and show the nurse how well I was doing 5 days on… well I never whipped my pants off as quick when I got back home in the door 🙈🤣
Btw I checked after she launched her swimwear and she never had any sizes bigger than a 22 in stock so saying they are sold out is a huge lie

Reactions: 5
Absolutely agree about the baby grow why is she putting on clothes all rolled up he must be so uncomfortable why doesn’t she put on a pair of Jeans and see how that feels around her wound…. I remember after my section wanting to put on a pair of leather Spanx for my phn appointment to try and show the nurse how well I was doing 5 days on… well I never whipped my pants off as quick when I got back home in the door 🙈🤣
Btw I checked after she launched her swimwear and she never had any sizes bigger than a 22 in stock so saying they are sold out is a huge lie
Jaysus fair play for even managing to get leather spanx on after a section 😅. I had a natural birth and there's no way I'd have been able do that you're mad lol

Jaysus fair play for even managing to get leather spanx on after a section 😅. I had a natural birth and there's no way I'd have been able do that you're mad lol
It was not a pleasant experience let me tell you… thank god our health centre in only 10mins away if I could have peeled them off in the car on the way home I would have 🙈🤣 but I’m ashamed to say I was actually influenced into doing it at all as it was a week or so after Terry mcevoy had her section and I was looking at her on instagram in her crop top… that’s how damaging these ones can be and we don’t even realise it! I quickly gave myself a slap and lived in pjs the rest of my maternity leave!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.