Sinead's Curvy Style #14 Dear Sinead your bits are meant to go inside your clothes!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so done with people having babies purely for the gram and I’m not just talking SINEAD and all the scourges of influencer society I’ve a few friends that are the same and just the same as sinead they’re never sad or stressed or their babies don’t have days where they don’t stop crying and they’re always out and about and In kilkee at the weekend or would it be that the grandparents actually raise these kids and the mamas stand in for photos
I’ve a cousin like this. Two boys and every weekend spent with the grandparents, who still work full time, whilst they go and live it up like a newly married couple. The grandparents bought a holiday home by the beach and now said cousin and husband are in it sans kids so they can get some time away, it’s now been four weekends on the hop. I’ve just told my aunt and uncle to pick a week in August and head over to my place in Spain for some R&R but stipulated that the grandkids couldn’t go. The cousin called me up and said it was very unfair and why have they never been invited. They have the perfect little neutrally dressed family on Insta but the grandparents do all the raising. Grandparents too afraid to say something in case it’s causes a row and they cut contact.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I’ve a cousin like this. Two boys and every weekend spent with the grandparents, who still work full time, whilst they go and live it up like a newly married couple. The grandparents bought a holiday home by the beach and now said cousin and husband are in it sans kids so they can get some time away, it’s now been four weekends on the hop. I’ve just told my aunt and uncle to pick a week in August and head over to my place in Spain for some R&R but stipulated that the grandkids couldn’t go. The cousin called me up and said it was very unfair and why have they never been invited. They have the perfect little neutrally dressed family on Insta but the grandparents do all the raising. Grandparents too afraid to say something in case it’s causes a row and they cut contact.
That's actually feckin scandalous. You're a good niece for doing that for them too bless you

Reactions: 3
Hope you told your cousin to stop being a selfish user😀

Reactions: 2
I find these posts so unrelatable to be honest. I wasn't 100% for months after my babies. I hope there aren't new mums looking at her posts and feeling bad that they are not "the best they have ever felt". If anyone follows meditate with Laura I found her so relatable she was brutally honest post birth and I felt like she was like me and so many others, in survival mode.

Reactions: 5
Wow she ‘can’t believe’ this spread in the paper even though It clearly says ‘Sinead o Brien talks to reported Denise Smith’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m so done with people having babies purely for the gram and I’m not just talking SINEAD and all the scourges of influencer society I’ve a few friends that are the same and just the same as sinead they’re never sad or stressed or their babies don’t have days where they don’t stop crying and they’re always out and about and In kilkee at the weekend or would it be that the grandparents actually raise these kids and the mamas stand in for photos
Same, same! My main annoyance is Jennifer wrynne …. 3 under 2 and nothing changed from day one. Full face of makeup, tan, hair extensions, try ons and constantly out. Thanks to who ever is raising them, coz it ain’t her! Like If that’s what they want to do fine but the making out they are doing it all so flawlessly is what pisses me off …. Sure jan!

There’s a lot more than them I’d say! Appalling!

Reactions: 7
Don’t forget the amount of time dear JW has to dedicate to photoshopping herself beyond oblivion. That takes up a few hours a day at least. I agree with all of this and the previous posters completely, this is not a true representation of life after babies (especially in Sinead’s case, 3 days? after having a major operation). 3 days after having my first, I was in pure shock, utter survival mode. I really wish there was more honesty and transparency from these insta huns. It would be so helpful to new mums to realize that this sanitized, filtered version of motherhood that these women portray, is an absolute facade.

Someone replied saying that shein have kids making theirs but sinead deserves all her success 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can't even deal with how stupid her followers are!
Ah here do they think Sinead is personally stitching gussets into swimming costumes? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Erm is she back driving the car? Didn’t she have a section? Does she listen to any advice or literally dosnt give a bollox.
The Vkini looks very cheap on the Sunday world not a €65 purchase. But no doubt all the simpletons will buy it, to be that bit closer to Sinead.

Reactions: 7
Video is mirrored. Usually her posts show her sitting on the other side when she's driving

Reactions: 2
This is a pet hate of mine. Grandparents who do most of the child rearing for nothing and the parents constantly moaning they're killed from it. Or in my case SILs who drop the kids off to play or stay overnight with my kids without so much as a thank you afterwards.

Maybe it’s just me and we all do things differently of course but I can’t understand why she isn’t happy to cocoon with the baby and just go off the gram for a couple of weeks. You never get these precious weeks back and even though my baby is only 1, I actually miss those days 😂 probably because she’s crawling over everything and anything but still 😂😅
Wouldn’t her parents leave them be now and enjoy it. I loved literally living in the sitting room, eating all the lovely meals people had brought and just closing ourselves off to the world for a couple of weeks. It was my favourite time 🥰
My baby is 11 and I miss those days 😂 I always say I wish I could keep one of her at each age

This is a pet hate of mine. Grandparents who do most of the child rearing for nothing and the parents constantly moaning they're killed from it. Or in my case SILs who drop the kids off to play or stay overnight with my kids without so much as a thank you afterwards.
Really? I love having all the nieces & nephews over certainly wouldn't expect a thank you

Reactions: 1
My baby is 11 and I miss those days 😂 I always say I wish I could keep one of her at each age

Really? I love having all the nieces & nephews over certainly wouldn't expect a thank you
Well I definitely do after looking after someone's child all night and day. I'd be mortified to leave my SIL house the same way and not say thank you for minding my children overnight! I can't even believe someone would do that.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.