Sinead's Curvy Style #14 Dear Sinead your bits are meant to go inside your clothes!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by her last photo he seems to be after a feed cause her boob is fairly out with his head covering her nip.. she might stick it out. But she’s crazy if she heads out tomorrow after such major surgery
but if she feels able for it then why not? I felt like a slug after both of mine but if that makes her happy after giving birth then let her off.

Reactions: 8
Hopefully she will go off offline for a while and look after her little miracle. Jacob is lucky that there is an army of women behind him in the O Brien household, because his mother Sinead O Brien is an absolute disgrace.
She will force the engagement ring in October.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
“Mentally, I feel better than I ever have ever felt in my entire life”

I cringed at this. I understand the high she’s feeling right now but when that low comes… oh dear. Just wait hun, just wait🤦🏻‍♀️ Although she probably won’t let us know when she’s feeling down, none of these insta huns are honest when it comes to the cold, hard and brutal reality of new motherhood.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I feel like Jacob is about 4 months old with all the over sharing, can't believe it's been less than a week. Put down the phone Sinead. I'm shocked that she's breast feeding tbh, it can be very painful and tough on the body but again maybe it's just working for her, no issues with suction, nipples etc. But anyone I know who breast fed needed such preserverence. I think it's amazing if you can manage it, but once baby is fed and happy. I'm know a lot of parents who formula feed and there's a judgement around it, as if you need to explain it which is disgusting, nothing wrong with formula or combination whatever works.

Reactions: 11
Knowing her she is breastfeeding for:
The attention until she realises how hard it can get 🔑
Hoping the old wives tale (maybe from Mares and Moma Rose) about BF helping you lose baby weight is true 🔑
Everything is all rosey in the time you leave the hospital and you’re showered with love from family. Give her a day when Simon is back at work and she’s home alone with cracked nipples….

*disclaimer- a fed baby is the best option for any baby

I feel like Jacob is about 4 months old with all the over sharing, can't believe it's been less than a week. Put down the phone Sinead. I'm shocked that she's breast feeding tbh, it can be very painful and tough on the body but again maybe it's just working for her, no issues with suction, nipples etc. But anyone I know who breast fed needed such preserverence. I think it's amazing if you can manage it, but once baby is fed and happy. I'm know a lot of parents who formula feed and there's a judgement around it, as if you need to explain it which is disgusting, nothing wrong with formula or combination whatever works.
Usually the hospital recommended it for GD mams, it can help regulate blood sugars in baby, as far as I know!

Reactions: 1
Woman have given birth to babies, BF and raised these children for millions of years and will continue to do so until the end of time. I really don’t know what’s with all the doom and gloom on this thread regarding giving birth and raising said babies and I do wonder where all these parenthood experts have appeared from. I have criticised Sinead in the past on this thread so don’t get me wrong but if I was coming on here and expecting a baby in the coming months I would well and truly be expecting the worst after reading some of your comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I actually cant believe that the sunday world have given her a spread on that tit she sells.. 🤮🤮🤮🤮 does no one do research anymore into the product or should I say tatt they these fools are selling??
Strongly worded email sent ✍🤯

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
This child will be used to keep views on her page, it will have zero privacy & it will be used to generate income for Sinead. Look up the damage parents are doing by using their children as “kidfluncers” , Jacob is a week old and has not had one day off line. He will be made preform for the camera, working 7 days a week with no regulation or interventions to safeguard him. Look at the followers these kidfluncers have, it is stomach churning & the parents need a serious wake up call. Sinead your son deserves better. Your a grown adult, cop on

There are tonnes of studies showing the damage parents are doing with making them preform online

Reactions: 7
Some serious deleting of posts going on over on Facebook! The comments under her ‘brand page’ (full of spelling and grammar mistakes Mares, btw), were not all complimentary!

Reactions: 3
That’s a paid post on Sunday Mag by the way. Before I was made redundant in March I was involved in features like this from the pharma group I worked in. So say if cocoa brown was on the front page then it would be a whole campaign that week, there would be an article from the brand on the front page (planned) and then any chains of our pharmacy that sold the tan would have the magazine featured on our socials too and run a discount code. Have you ever heard her mentioned the Sunday world ever? She didn’t stumble across this today she paid for the advertising so please don’t anybody fall for it and buy it.

Feel sorry for poor Lou
Always up Sineads rear end & sinead will not even use her as a free MUA or even give her a little shout out

89D307F7-8FF4-4088-9BB1-AE35B7EB87CE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
That’s a paid post on Sunday Mag by the way. Before I was made redundant in March I was involved in features like this from the pharma group I worked in. So say if cocoa brown was on the front page then it would be a whole campaign that week, there would be an article from the brand on the front page (planned) and then any chains of our pharmacy that sold the tan would have the magazine featured on our socials too and run a discount code. Have you ever heard her mentioned the Sunday world ever? She didn’t stumble across this today she paid for the advertising so please don’t anybody fall for it and buy it.
Thanks for clearing this up ❤

Reactions: 5
I’m so done with people having babies purely for the gram and I’m not just talking SINEAD and all the scourges of influencer society I’ve a few friends that are the same and just the same as sinead they’re never sad or stressed or their babies don’t have days where they don’t stop crying and they’re always out and about and In kilkee at the weekend or would it be that the grandparents actually raise these kids and the mamas stand in for photos

Reactions: 7
Feel sorry for poor Lou
Always up Sineads rear end & sinead will not even use her as a free MUA or even give her a little shout out

View attachment 1387938
Looking for a freebie, she had a Collab thing with Carter beauty last week.35% off with her code. She wants to be an insta hun. She's seems really nice though.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.