Sinead's Curvy Style #14 Dear Sinead your bits are meant to go inside your clothes!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is actually so lazy that she is proud of a self rocking buggy. To be fair I am surprised she is breast feeding, I suppose those udders are actually useful now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll never fully go down the Lardy route because she is far from Mother Earth 😂😂😂 I’d say she gave the breastfeeding a go but I doubt she’s still doing it. I stopped the minute I got home so that my hubby could help too and didn’t regret it for a minute 🤣
Is the tag still on the buggy???

Reactions: 7
She's gonna hit a wall she's doing way too much for someone just after a section and she will regret all this movement in a few days time

Reactions: 6
She's gonna hit a wall she's doing way too much for someone just after a section and she will regret all this movement in a few days time
You’re so right. Took me a good while to get over it. It’s major surgery and you don’t really realise that at the time. I wonder where she is off to tomorrow with the buggy? Someone already called it that she will be out for food tomorrow 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Never mind the tag still being on it. I followed the link and the price of it is absolutely bleeping mad. It's a kick up the hole you would want for paying that price but when you get stuff for free I suppose 🙄🙄

You’re so right. Took me a good while to get over it. It’s major surgery and you don’t really realise that at the time. I wonder where she is off to tomorrow with the buggy? Someone already called it that she will be out for food tomorrow 😂😂😂
She's clearly trying to prove to tattle she's capable etc which is what I'd do too I guess. However lack of sleep and pain from section is tough going

Between the cake, alcohol and Chinese she will get Diabetes. I had a section myself 10months ago now and I felt ok after it to be honest, at times I probably did over to it

Reactions: 1
Never mind the tag still being on it. I followed the link and the price of it is absolutely bleeping mad. It's a kick up the hole you would want for paying that price but when you get stuff for free I suppose 🙄🙄
I paid big money for my travel system from that company, I’m disgusted they gifted her one 🙄 I barely got a “thank you” for the custom…..

• Angry
How big is her big toe in the latest photo with her Mam🤢 Its running out of the pic its so long. Genuinely cant unsee it now😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I missing something she’s hoping a ‘good night sleep’ will help… but she’s breastfeeding a newborn no? Not as if Simon can offer the tit?

Reactions: 8
Am I missing something she’s hoping a ‘good night sleep’ will help… but she’s breastfeeding a newborn no? Not as if Simon can offer the tit?
She was breastfeeding a newborn. She's either stopped or has pumped, or is doing a combination of breast and bottle.

Reactions: 2
Judging by her last photo he seems to be after a feed cause her boob is fairly out with his head covering her nip.. she might stick it out. But she’s crazy if she heads out tomorrow after such major surgery

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.