Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinead says she didnt put tan on for the last few weeks ....right so when you told us the other day that you weren't going to wash the post shag Jack sheets because you were putting on tan... was that a lie? If you can't tell the truth at least remember the untruths you told us all before😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I dont think he is that young. I think he is about 27 and that the 21 year old is his younger brother.

Reactions: 2
24 from below post, going out with someone younger than you weirds me out a bit as a female. I know for a fact I could not go out with anyone even a few years younger than me as their maturity levels would be shocking.
I dont think Begs needs to be worried about her guy not being as mature as her - she has set the maturity level very low from what I can see

Reactions: 8
Anyone else cringing at her and her new man lol wonder will it last or is it just a holiday romance to keep her busy while being home

Anyone else cringing at her and her new man lol wonder will it last or is it just a holiday romance to keep her busy while being home
Shes a absolute bunny boiler imo - think she trying to hide it, play it cool, but she prob got it all planned out.
Even some of her comments recently about lads liking other girls pics - a bit OTT.
Last nights halloween outfit - a bride "your worst nightmare #settled. " Think she protest too much lol

He'll ditch in after xmas - I'd say she a head f#ck.

Reactions: 1
Shes a absolute bunny boiler imo - think she trying to hide it, play it cool, but she prob got it all planned out.
Even some of her comments recently about lads liking other girls pics - a bit OTT.
Last nights halloween outfit - a bride "your worst nightmare #settled. " Think she protest too much lol

He'll ditch in after xmas - I'd say she a head f#ck.
It’s a leap year!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I dunno I reckon as soon as travel opens up again she will be away like the wind more worried about networking and making connections at IFS and the like.

Reactions: 3
The poor lad doesn’t know it yet but the eagerly awaited 2nd book will be all about him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.