Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lying about cooking next šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Christ just give up sinead itā€™s embarrassing! We know you didnā€™t buy the sofa and we know your mum didnā€™t let you cook as her OCD wouldnā€™t allow it

Reactions: 1
I dunno I reckon as soon as travel opens up again she will be away like the wind more worried about networking and making connections at IFS and the like.
I always think that certain bloggers canā€™t do ā€œnormalā€ life experiences as they have to live up to the blogger life they have created. Like Sinead protrays herself as someone who canā€™t commit/party animal. Sinead could really Be smitten with that new guy but instead of the thinking oh il stay in Tyrone and make a go with him, maybe even settle down. She has to live up to this oz life that she seems to be obsessed with.
I lived in oz myself for number of years and itā€™s clear she only mad go back for the nights out and that. Does she ever think like what if all those friends sheā€™s has in Oz decide to move home or settle down with someone they have met?.

the bf suits her so well since he is younger. He will defiantly go oz with her. Also easier for lads to get sponsored to stay in Oz as a lot work in construction and that . So easily get 4 year visa extension. Not sure what job the new bf has. No flies on Sinead she would go de facto on his visa and thatā€™s her life in oz sorted šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ sheā€™s thinking ahead.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I always think that certain bloggers canā€™t do ā€œnormalā€ life experiences as they have to live up to the blogger life they have created. Like Sinead protrays herself as someone who canā€™t commit/party animal. Sinead could really Be smitten with that new guy but instead of the thinking oh il stay in Tyrone and make a go with him, maybe even settle down. She has to live up to this oz life that she seems to be obsessed with.
I lived in oz myself for number of years and itā€™s clear she only mad go back for the nights out and that. Does she ever think like what if all those friends sheā€™s has in Oz decide to move home or settle down with someone they have met?.

the bf suits her so well since he is younger. He will defiantly go oz with her. Also easier for lads to get sponsored to stay in Oz as a lot work in construction and that . So easily get 4 year visa extension. Not sure what job the new bf has. No flies on Sinead she would go de facto on his visa and thatā€™s her life in oz sorted šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ sheā€™s thinking ahead.
I really hope she is smitten and does stay in Tyrone.
The settled life is not as bad as all theses instagrammers make out. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She might actually find that those party friend already have started to settle, and don't go out every weekend on the sess.

• Heart
  • Haha
I do want to repeat that is allegedly - I havenā€™t seen that first hand or had a friend who seen it first hand, Iā€™ve heard that through a few degrees of separation as the irish network in Sydney is fairly connected. It could be some of his mates and therefore mistaken identity. Its as common as drinking here too so there would be plenty of ones dealing here.

To be fair eating out in Aus is comparably cheaper than eating out in Ireland (based on the North) - you could easily out 3/4 a week here on average wages.
I do think they have a very nice apartment with a private roof top terrace but they could just be spending every penny they earn instead of saving anything or they have housemates šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

I actually really like GemKen as she isnt as full of the swipe up shite as the rest of them.

We would all live that 'lifestyle' if we got paid over 1000stg a week too lol

Between Gemken & her bf they would be making around $5000 a week combined income, its crazy money in Oz and completely affordable to drink and eat out out a few times a week!

We would all live that 'lifestyle' if we got paid over 1000stg a week too lol

Between Gemken & her bf they would be making around $5000 a week combined income, its crazy money in Oz and completely affordable to drink and eat out out a few times a week!
Yeah, they certainly could be making good money like that, making 5k before tax maybe. Neither seem to work night shift or FIFO so doubtful they take in 5k after tax. 3k after tax would make their lifestyle liveable but you wouldnā€™t be saving much/anything. But they are still mid 20s so saving wouldnā€™t be top priority in Sydney šŸ™‚

I really hope she is smitten and does stay in Tyrone.
The settled life is not as bad as all theses instagrammers make out. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She might actually find that those party friend already have started to settle, and don't go out every weekend on the sess.
as someone who has moved home from living in the USA and OZ, I honestly wouldnā€™t wish it on anyone. I think once youā€™ve seen the world properly by living away from Ireland and clicky Irish people, you psychically canā€™t live here anymore. I find myself getting agitated by family and friends talking about what so and so up the road have done etc. I know itā€™s because not much is going on and thatā€™s how they chat but it is tough. Itā€™s not really about the party lifestyle, itā€™s more of a less small town attitude - for me anyway.

On the other hand, Iā€™ve realised if she is such a secure person who doesnā€™t need anyone, is all for independence why has she jumped into another relationship a few months after ending one with her fella in Australia? Surely if you like someone so much youā€™d wait. She seems to be someone who needs to be with someone at all times, scary especially at her big old age.

Reactions: 11
as someone who has moved home from living in the USA and OZ, I honestly wouldnā€™t wish it on anyone. I think once youā€™ve seen the world properly by living away from Ireland and clicky Irish people, you psychically canā€™t live here anymore. I find myself getting agitated by family and friends talking about what so and so up the road have done etc. I know itā€™s because not much is going on and thatā€™s how they chat but it is tough. Itā€™s not really about the party lifestyle, itā€™s more of a less small town attitude - for me anyway.

On the other hand, Iā€™ve realised if she is such a secure person who doesnā€™t need anyone, is all for independence why has she jumped into another relationship a few months after ending one with her fella in Australia? Surely if you like someone so much youā€™d wait. She seems to be someone who needs to be with someone at all times, scary especially at her big old age.
Yeah agree - she needs an accessory, she had SOH for a while so that kept her occupied.

I lived in America and it was exactly the same as tyrone except better weather šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Letā€™s be real sheā€™s only with this guy because the cringe guy Alex from love island didnā€™t want her after their dirty weekend. She even said in her stories she had to ask Jack if he was ever gonna take her out loool. As an Aussie I hope she does stay in Ireland we donā€™t want her in oz šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Is she with this jack lad long does anybody know,
Since like September/October sheā€™s not wise putting him up everywhere so soon especially with the amount of followers she has if it ends badly šŸ™„

Wow she really doesnā€™t care about breaking the rules does she ? Mixing households again obviously. Very selfish girl

Where has her toy boy gone? Whatā€™s PCG mean
I donā€™t watch her anymore but jumped over to that war against instagrammers page to see!

PGC is a post grad course you do to become a teacher on top of whatever uni degree you had.
Canā€™t imagine it will last if he is over there for long, preach as she does, she comes across as highly immature in relationships and will probably get worried about him mixing with others/get paranoid about him cheating.
Also had a laugh at her saying how hard it is to manage her calendar, not like she is traipsing around doing events, managing your schedule is part of any career or business ownership. šŸ™„

I swear these influencers are just taking female progress back about 10 years.

Reactions: 13
The obsession with 15,000 steps is shocking. On a treadmill at this time comes across as punishment and with a glass of wine talking about anxiety rings really setting a good example šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m morto for her mentioning on her story about being pregnant šŸ™ˆ poor Jack should be running a mile now!! She really comes across as a proper bunny boiler šŸ˜¬ also - new thread needed soon. Name suggestions?

Also...laughing at the aftermath of her dads cancer treatment. Disgraceful

I canā€™t cope. I canā€™t cope. I canā€™t cope....Christ sinead would you dry up! Thatā€™s a phrase which makes a mockery of people who genuinely canā€™t cope with life. You know, the people with mental health issues who you so dearly want to help šŸ™ˆ shut. The. duck. Up!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.