Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like there are a few people popping up on that Tranquility rings site to say they didn't get their pre-order from Nov and they were gifts etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seems like there are a few people popping up on that Tranquility rings site to say they didn't get their pre-order from Nov and they were gifts etc.
Was left too late to ship. Royal mail and an post are under severe pressure. She should have forseen this like most online businesses did as let's be honest that website is her.

Reactions: 2
They were on pre-order and then due to ship Dec 14th and she was all about the great delivery service they were using that would get them to arrive before Christmas just as all the other postal services were starting to show strain.

Reactions: 1
They were on pre-order and then due to ship Dec 14th and she was all about the great delivery service they were using that would get them to arrive before Christmas just as all the other postal services were starting to show strain.
This is the final straw - now my Christmas had been official ruined :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She will give up selling the rings after this haha all these problems are interrupting her peace 😜 welcome to the real world of business and work sinead! A result of dealing with a lot of people is having to deal with complaints and criticism now and again. Something which you normally block on Instagram. Unfortunately you can’t block it’s out in real life so here’s your learning curve 🤗

Reactions: 5
Bit of a dig today on stories about whoever she is in business with on the rings. Meanwhile more comments from people whose pre-orders haven't arrived.

So Jack obvs got her sex toys or something rude in the stocking? Also - boke boke boke seeing the dad smothering over the mum today. They literally looked drugged up! Being from the local area I know the brother Stephen is famous for his extreme drug taking (and subsequent sweating) as is Sinead I suppose... 🤷🏻‍♀️ A nice white Christmas no doubt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She really doesn’t seem to have a good relationship with her mother for all her positive thinking and quotes. She actually seems jealous of the mother. I mean who asks their father if they look better than their mother! It’s weird

• Wow
Reactions: 11
yeh if it’s due. What’s the story with her stories? Don’t understand what’s going on
Same! I was confused. I think she was posting to close friends but accidentally posted the last one about not being able to go to the public thread. Poor Jack. She can’t get away quick enough but will only continue with him to keep her content up of she has to stay.

Set up a new thread - think that’s how it’s done?

Last edited:
How predictable..course she was meant to go to Bali in Jan..now they are closing borders in a couple of days so shes in a panic..selfish twit..course she will get in before borders close too..she will manifest it🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄

Given that she talks such rubbish its not clear when she might fly.I guess latest she could fly is 30th? ..but re PCR test ...she could have got tested at dublin airport this evening or book in for 1st thing in the morning.. results next day. Not that you can believe what she says anyway!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.