Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off with the rings 🤣🤣 load of shite, trying to con folk out of money. Pity the fools that get sucked into her shite hi

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember sinead used to post about “why would you spend £60 on a pair of shoes when you can get basically the same thing just without the branding for like £10” and how she “can’t justify spending that amount of money on shoes” and now she’s flat to the matt buying a new pair of Nikes every 4 hours? Don’t get me wrong I would buy the branded shoes but it’s her constant “I don’t need material things” that fucks me off. Used to like her but now she just completely rags my shite and fed up with her rambling and contradictory SHITE that she puts up.

Reactions: 12
Her courage ring.....looks like the courage was found to order from Alibaba🤣
Collage_20201121_080133.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh my god you know what? I’m actually ashamed to say I really liked some of her rings 💍 thank god I didn’t purchase 😅 I’ll go look on Ali express I suppose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s worse about this is her rings are a collab with some jeweller so I’d say steer clear of them too folks 😆

Reactions: 2
Yeh I'd say it's one of her 3 "businesses" tbh. It's just a standard shopify store which is fine but her pictures are plastered all over the main page which is rare if you're only doing a "collab" with a business. The "About us" page has no detail on the ownership. It's not Limited so probably owned by a sole trader which is likely herself. It's also better for an influencer to say they are "collaborating" rather than claiming ownership. The reason is if things go tits up whether it's tax issues, ethics, faulty products, they don't hafta take any public responsibility (or private likely 🙄). So their reputation remains undamaged and sponsorships remain. Already the stuff is bulk bought from Alibaba, she'll likely say "I genuinely had no idea, so the team showed me these designs, and I picked the one I felt I connected with most" 🤣🤣 it's pure marketing drivel. On the upside, she may learn how to file tax returns 🤣

That jewellery crowd have a FB page with a London listed address and not much other details. They seemed to have 1 or 2 other rings but mainly the Sinead collection.
Judging by the comments on her posts they will sell well. Easy money for very little effort.
Bali visa paid and 1st class flights just like SOH? The profits will last waay longer over there.

That jewellery crowd have a FB page with a London listed address and not much other details. They seemed to have 1 or 2 other rings but mainly the Sinead collection.
Judging by the comments on her posts they will sell well. Easy money for very little effort.
Bali visa paid and 1st class flights just like SOH? The profits will last waay longer over there.
Bali - Mecca for grifters.

The cringe I feel for anyone actually paying this girl to teach them self love 😬😆 The girl is in her mid 20’s living at home with mammy how does she have any life experience worthy of doing these daft courses 🤣

Reactions: 8
The cringe I feel for anyone actually paying this girl to teach them self love 😬😆 The girl is in her mid 20’s living at home with mammy how does she have any life experience worthy of doing these daft courses 🤣
Shes nearly 30

Reactions: 1
Genuinely can’t believe her rings are from Ali express.. for some reason I had started to like her recently but reading what everyone’s been saying it makes sense.. she’s so scattery on her stories jumping from 1 thing to the next.. has a bf yet preaches about going back to Australia ?? ...constantly talking about relationships as if she’s the complete expert when she’s seems like such a psycho..

Reactions: 6
Has anyone bought her relationships book? I’d be curious to know if she’s properly referenced all the material she’s regurgitated from everything else she’s read. Actually find it bizarre how she’s gotten away with it!! On a positive, however, one of the books she recommended genuinely changed my perspective and approach to relationships...before she rewrote it and put her name on it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.