Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg stop!!! We need more details on gemken😲😲 i always wondered this, like how do they afford all the eatting out etc and constant buying of things.

Isn't Sydney like maaaaaad expensive.
That would totally explain it. Its not like they have amazing jobs

God they act so sweet and innocent aswel
I do want to repeat that is allegedly - I haven’t seen that first hand or had a friend who seen it first hand, I’ve heard that through a few degrees of separation as the irish network in Sydney is fairly connected. It could be some of his mates and therefore mistaken identity. Its as common as drinking here too so there would be plenty of ones dealing here.

To be fair eating out in Aus is comparably cheaper than eating out in Ireland (based on the North) - you could easily out 3/4 a week here on average wages.
I do think they have a very nice apartment with a private roof top terrace but they could just be spending every penny they earn instead of saving anything or they have housemates 🤷🏻‍♀️

I actually really like GemKen as she isnt as full of the swipe up shite as the rest of them.

Reactions: 2
I do want to repeat that is allegedly - I haven’t seen that first hand or had a friend who seen it first hand, I’ve heard that through a few degrees of separation as the irish network in Sydney is fairly connected. It could be some of his mates and therefore mistaken identity. Its as common as drinking here too so there would be plenty of ones dealing here.

To be fair eating out in Aus is comparably cheaper than eating out in Ireland (based on the North) - you could easily out 3/4 a week here on average wages.
I do think they have a very nice apartment with a private roof top terrace but they could just be spending every penny they earn instead of saving anything or they have housemates 🤷🏻‍♀️

I actually really like GemKen as she isnt as full of the swipe up shite as the rest of them.
Yeah I really like Gemma and her bf!! That's why I was abit taken back that he could possibly be doing that. I know you said it might not be true.

Im just too native to these things i think 🤣

Reactions: 4
I wonder would Becca be heading back to Bali? Or maybe Diren and Felicity would be able to get visas to head back over. Would leave Diren nice and close for James book tour if Aus ever opens its borders.
GemKen does she do traffic management work? I'm pretty sure that she explained you could get permits for doing that work and it was well paid and fairly guaranteed work. You could do courses etc and then get paid more.

I’ll tell you something for nothing...the beg will never make it as an interior designer. She’d succeed in ‘how to make your room look as cheap as you’ though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I am absolutely shook that nobody has posted that jack made his debut appearance or the fact she has him staying when they are mixing households. I can't believe how she is swanning around online flouting the rules without a care in the world. I emailed MP today with screenshots asking do they find this sort of behaviour during a pandemic acceptable for a sponsored athlete.. be keen to see what they say!!! I'm almost starting to despise her, how she is so desperate to look like she is intelligent but really is thick as two thieves with nothing to give with regards to having talent or anything to offer. Imagine going online and telling thousands of girls they are wrong if they think or feel this way, trained professional councillors don't even do that but owl trampy face does because she done a 10 quid online course or read a book about the brain. I honestly hope young girls take no heed to what she pretends is factual. She's dangerous online!!

Reactions: 13
I am absolutely shook that nobody has posted that jack made his debut appearance or the fact she has him staying when they are mixing households. I can't believe how she is swanning around online flouting the rules without a care in the world. I emailed MP today with screenshots asking do they find this sort of behaviour during a pandemic acceptable for a sponsored athlete.. be keen to see what they say!!! I'm almost starting to despise her, how she is so desperate to look like she is intelligent but really is thick as two thieves with nothing to give with regards to having talent or anything to offer. Imagine going online and telling thousands of girls they are wrong if they think or feel this way, trained professional councillors don't even do that but owl trampy face does because she done a 10 quid online course or read a book about the brain. I honestly hope young girls take no heed to what she pretends is factual. She's dangerous online!!
No point complaining to Dripping Gold or BPerfect as neither owner gives a duck about Covid guidelines

Reactions: 3
No point complaining to Dripping Gold or BPerfect as neither owner gives a duck about Covid guidelines
I was thinking of sending screenshot to the daily mail. They love a good ex love island story to put on the gossip section. I honestly think they would run a story on an ex failure love island contestant flouting guidelines to have a shag in her room!! If anybody sees a story coming up you can thank me later for taking tattle life to the new level 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was thinking of sending screenshot to the daily mail. They love a good ex love island story to put on the gossip section. I honestly think they would run a story on an ex failure love island contestant flouting guidelines to have a shag in her room!! If anybody sees a story coming up you can thank me later for taking tattle life to the new level 🤣😂
Do it girl 🙌🏽

She loves the attention, nothing would make her happier than being in the daily fail like a real Z Lister 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sinead wants everyone else to take the hardship of the restrictions and do the heavy lifting to get the virus suppressed again. She will happily reap the rewards if restrictions are loosened again in time for Christmas. However do the right thing herself? Not a chance.

Thought her ma didn’t allow fellas to stay over?

You seem committed to the cause, you know her personally i take it ?

Do it - there is plenty of material on her. You just need to see the images of the Carlingford weekend for proof of not giving a f#ck.
I'd be happy to share the link to them if the Daily Mail or any1 else need a reminder.
Bus load of her and friends head away for the weekend on the session.
Not surprising a few weeks later the spike of cases in Strabane area. :unsure: :unsure:

I'm not saying the weekend is the cause, but the behaviour and attitude defo is, and I'm sure they act the same in their home area.

If you want to make you voice heard against an online retailer, like MP, I would suggest completing a review on TrustPilot.
(We have all heard how terrible reviews on Trip Advisor has affected certain Hotels and restaurants)

A number of sites publish there TrustPilot score so that buyers feel confident purchasing from their online store.
If a number of ppl do it, it could drive down their score.

Last edited:
The constant flouting of restrictions has been ongoing since she got back to Ireland. Loads of examples Nothing new, she doesnt care. That and racist days and then the fact she tried to profit out of BLM would make quite the story.
That lady who is doing the online meditation with her needs to have a good think about the potential damage someone like that is doing to her brand. The sheep followers might be quick to sign up for whatever crap she is peddling but Sinead has a share in that money. Personally I would not touch any of her standalone services like yoga or psycotherapy knowing she has teamed up with Sinead. I would actively seek someone else to spend my hard earned cash with.

Reactions: 5
Lads since has she had a boyfriend or have I been under a rock completely ?! Feel like the Finn Lough is the first I’ve heard of the boyfriend.

Lads since has she had a boyfriend or have I been under a rock completely ?! Feel like the Finn Lough is the first I’ve heard of the boyfriend.
She' been making mention of him this while the odd time, posting ss of her mum giving out she had a 'boy' over (ffs they're far from kids!) and dropping his name/tagging him. He only 'appeared' a day or two ago on her story I think?

Are you taking the piss. I've heard more about Jack than my own partner this week 🤣

• Haha
I hope that they didn't venture across into Co.Donegal on their essential journey to their romantic getaway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.