Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Guys it's all ok you are all overreacting. Please calm down. Sinead has been debating and talking with her mom for the last 48 hours or so and its ok to come late to the table. White privilege is rampant in Ireland because we all have lived such sheltered lives and never really knew it was racist to plaster remarks like that all over social media. I mean certainly 4 years ago no-one at all in Ireland would have considered those remarks racist because we are all so behind and ignorant in world goings on. Probably just thought it was a bit of a slagging and a funny thing to do.
I mean Sinead has now done a digital detox and spent the last 48 hours working on the development of her frontal lobe. She now realises it might have been wrong to try and make a few lousy euros from her book recommendation. She is giving the world her best guys dont ever forget that!
Thank you Sinead Heg and Siobhan you have really opened my eyes to white privilege over the past few days. Dont know what I'd have done without the pair of you educating me. Must go and delete my racist social media footprint thanks to ye enlightening me. Oh wait - there is none to delete. Funny that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

RVfangirl

Happy girls dont chat shit about other girls. What a laugh.
How about:
Privileged, educated and well travelled white girls dont slur racist comments and memes all over their social media
'Friends' dont leave dodgy videos where you are absolutely off your head and can clearly see drugs on display on public social media channels for 8 years plus
Cancer sufferers dont ask to get cancer or in some way end up with it cos they had negative thoughts
'Friends' dont stalk, copy and rip off each others business models or hang off you just so you can help with website/business model/somewhere to crash in Dublin/Sydney/whatever expensive city delete as appropriate
Someone with an ounce of moral compass and a steady income stream wont be in a position where they have to try and profit from the BLM movement or keep on pushing the fast fashion that is PLT and Boohoo even after recent revelations about deplorable working conditions.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

HarlettOScara

So Sinead reckons she can do a far better job at lecturing .... than someone paid to, Qualified, gets up early, does countless Lesson plans, probably lectures multiple classes?? Is she for real like???
She has whatever the intellectual equivalent of body dysmorphia is. She looks in the mirror and sees someone way more intelligent than she actually is.

She’s a piss poor example for that Skill Share site too. Didn’t she do a grammar course a few weeks ago? Hasn’t improved her skills in that regard at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Dragonflyspy

It's sad to see SOH content now is just swipe ups for tan and makeup. I respected her so much for not buying into all that bullshit.
Also on sineads stories this evening talking about if she lost everything she would be happy to start from the bottom again and work in a bar....as someone who works hospitality I find that SO offensive having someone refer to your job as the bottom....esp an "influencer" who begs for swipe ups to pay the bills.

Reactions: 22

Lmarcon

VIP Member
“I’ve been reading for 3 years”. Absolutely mortified for her. Most people learn to read in infancy and don’t need to measure in years how long they have practiced 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Influenced

Chatty Member
This is the girl who called her business Brave Retreats, who preaches (regurgitates) insightful passages from self help books, who claims she is well versed in emotions (presume she is learned in humility & empathy to name a few), portrays herself as some insightful, woke, deep thinking guru. Produced a pamphlet (not a book, Sinead) about relationships. YET is not self aware enough or self reflecting enough or humble enough to address blatant racist remarks she made on a public platform.
To any fan girls reading here or for your group of misfit friends who almost certainly check in here or indeed for you Sinead, you are a walking contradiction and while you might be able to take advantage of impressionable young people actual intelligent, worldly (google it), critical thinking people can see right through your sham. You are a glorified door to door sales person only you use social media. Your behaviour in ignoring your racist behaviour does nothing more than cement the fact that highlighting paragraphs in self help books does not equate to a modicum of intelligence.
There ain't nothing brave about being a coward.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have literally just joined this site to have a rant about Sinead. As a qualified psychologist I find it infuriating that someone like Sinead can read a few self help books, highlight a few paragraphs and think she is capable of giving people counselling and flogging her ebook. It’s embarrassing.

And don’t get me started on Siobhan, unfollowed her a long time ago. She is so unbelievably insecure and forever telling people not to send her ‘unsolicited’ advice. I’m sorry Siobhan but you built your business via social media but you’re not prepare to take what comes with that. This ‘living differently’ crap is embarrassing, we are really not jealous of your mundane life in Bali with a load of other self centered influencers.

• Heart

greendoorgirl

Sinead's toxic psychobabble has caused me to distance myself from one of my closest friends. She was totally brainwashed by her and read all the books and became an entirely different person. I'm not knocking the books themselves, I'm sure lots of people have found them helpful, but she used both the books and Sinead's narcissism to justify her own shitty behaviour while also using them to judge everyone else rather than for positive engagement. Everyone suddenly fit into a box and she could diagnose them all, calling most of us (her friends) selfish and defensive. Sinead needs to be held accountable for spewing her poorly informed opinions. Psychology and counselling and mindfulness are practiced by trained experts and she is giving it all a bad name

• Angry
  • Sad
I don't post on here really, but I just needed to vent about one thing...

Why is Sinead acting as if she has never heard tell of a chicken fillet baguette? It is a major staple in the North, chicken fillet, cheese, lettuce and taco sauce in a baguette is the most basic thing you can order in a hot food bar. ‘I’m from the North we don’t do this’ yes we do Sinead. Lol of all the things she has done this is the one that has riled me the most:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
I dont want to get attacked for this but I'm around the same age as her/from the same general area and they way she went on in the now deleted things was the way everyone did at the time. I honestly dont think it was racist, it was unfortunately just acceptable at the time.
This is not an attack in any way but that is the problem with Northern Ireland and institutionalised racism... "it was acceptable at the time".
It was never acceptable, it was always offensive and derogatory. The very nature of white people deeming what is and isn't acceptable or derogatory towards another race is the a perfect example of white privilege and ignorance.

Again, not attacking... I am also Northern Irish and only slightly older than you.

It was never acceptable.

Reactions: 18
No point complaining to Dripping Gold or BPerfect as neither owner gives a fuck about Covid guidelines
I was thinking of sending screenshot to the daily mail. They love a good ex love island story to put on the gossip section. I honestly think they would run a story on an ex failure love island contestant flouting guidelines to have a shag in her room!! If anybody sees a story coming up you can thank me later for taking tattle life to the new level 🤣😂

• Haha

Swipeup88

Her stories today are utter NONSENSE.

As someone who has studied for years and paid a shit tonne of money to become a qualified therapist it is truely offensive to me the way she rambles on about these things as if she's qualified to do so.

• Heart

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I actually think Sinead seems dead on! Although have only just started following her! She’s so gorgeous, super jealous haha. Does anyone know if she’s got filler? She’s got such an angular jaw and quite pouty lips. I can tell she’s got Botox but does anyone have an old photo of her, or was she always this stunning!
also is she naturally that blonde?
😂😂😂😂😂😂 that you sinead hun?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just seen Red Duchess stories. I’ve followed her for about a year. As if I didn’t love her enough already, I’m seriously girl crushing now! She’s absolutely spot on!
I’ve just been sent this. See the racist leech has dedicated a whole email (it’s such a load of crap too) to respond to the Red Dutchess’comments about her having no qualifications and having to getting her body out (see attached email and attached Red Dutchess’ comments)!!! The Red Dutchess never names Sinead Hegarty, it’s obviously just triggered Sinead as she knows it’s true.

The racist leech is literally preaching to and advising the Red Dutchess to “get rid of the poor little me victim wishing you had more of something” and “if the thought of lack- whether it be money, recognition, or love- has become part of who you think you are, you will always experience lack” and “sounds unfair but abundance comes to those who already have it”. Fuck me the copy and paste Queen strikes again. What a load of drivel! Cringing for her!

Living in an air BnB with no car, dwindling money, no career, using an app on my phone to beg young girls to buy things for commission is not “abundance”. Leeching off people is not abundance. Manipulating people is not abundance. Begging people to buy this and that is not abundance. Going silent for fear of losing a swipe up after being outed as a racist is not acting from a place of abundance. It’s all rooted in fear, insecurity and scarcity.

The Red Dutchess is the epitome of abundance, she has natural beauty, integrity, true meaningful relationships (not just for the gram), a career, a home, good intentions, genuine vulnerability and she wants to help people with no agenda (that’s why she invested years and years of her life in training to become a psychologist) and (MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL) she speaks her truth and calls out bullshit artists like Sinead Hegarty every time. I only found out about her in this thread. I’m so glad I did! She is amazing.

The only thing Sinead Hegarty has in abundance Is racism and lies. She is on the sell and needs something to distract people from the fact that she’s “selling”. She uses pop psychology (from books) and gets her body out. The Red Dutchess was spot on 👏🏻 👏🏻 She has no qualifications and no integrity. It’s so dangerous particularly where young girls’ mental health is being played with.

And, I’m just gona say it. The Siobhan O’ Hagan sugar mummy thing is just creepy now. Sinead is copying all her content and stealing all her followers. Meanwhile big siobhan acts like someone with a teenage crush around her. Someone said previously in this thread there was a question as to why Sinead was in helicopters and getting free iPhones etc from men while working in Sydney. Also seems she never had a fixed home there the last time she was there. She was house hopping/freeloading. It just all reeks of being a user. Seems this is not her first sugar daddy/mummy rodeo!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17