Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her email today stated that she was out for a run this morning... people self isolating due to living with a positive case... are not allowed outside for exercise!!!!
My sister in law couldn’t even attend her grandmothers funeral 2 weeks ago as her husband has tested positive while this idiot just does as she pleases. Honestly have zero respect for people like this.

Reactions: 5
I see anyway her mum hasn't appeared in any stories since and her dad hasn't been in his work gear either.
Sinead should join Trump's campaign to bolster his perspective on covid. Cheap vitamins, fake tan, ready meals and meditation. Sure what else would you need?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see anyway her mum hasn't appeared in any stories since and her dad hasn't been in his work gear either.
Sinead should join Trump's campaign to bolster his perspective on covid. Cheap vitamins, fake tan, ready meals and meditation. Sure what else would you need?
Don’t forget manifestation, the holy grail of anything you need guarenteed to be delivered if you think about it enough! She must think she is Aladdin rubbing a magic lamp for anything she wishes! 🤣

See she has started laying the foundations for a dash to Bali, the toy boy will be long forgotten then!

Laying the foundations and hoping the suckers will bite to fund her visa. She barely drew a breath between all the ads and AF links today.
I see she has given up on working with Fitbit as a brand, she manifested that in the past. No #collab so a measly AF link will have to do.

Who wants to break it to her that Simin Harris is talking about restrictions in the SOUTH. Castlederg was still in the North last time I checked 🤷🏻‍♀️ But then she’s been picking and choosing to which rules to follow all along.
she has no idea. Who would take life advice from some1 so clueless.

Reactions: 4
Laying the foundations and hoping the suckers will bite to fund her visa. She barely drew a breath between all the ads and AF links today.
I see she has given up on working with Fitbit as a brand, she manifested that in the past. No #collab so a measly AF link will have to do.
How else will she pay for the sofa for her Mum?
Oh no wait it all for show or the illusion of success so people buy into her bullshit. of course she didn’t buy her Mums sofa, lies, just like she probably lies about having a “team” work for her and about her Mum being on “payroll”.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How else will she pay for the sofa for her Mum?
Oh no wait it all for show or the illusion of success so people buy into her bullshit. of course she didn’t buy her Mums sofa, lies, just like she probably lies about having a “team” work for her and about her Mum being on “payroll”.
YES!! OMG I was meaning to post something similar about this but have genuinely forgot. Such a twisted liar she is. Don’t know why I’m surprised though.

Does anyone remember wayback she used to go on about breaking her back when she worked in Magaluf. Crowd surfing I think at one of the DJ nights she was working at. Anyway her mum came onto one of her lives once and basically commented to stop exaggerating and saying she had broken her back and Sinead had to hastily adjust the story to whatever injury she actually had.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember wayback she used to go on about breaking her back when she worked in Magaluf. Crowd surfing I think at one of the DJ nights she was working at. Anyway her mum came onto one of her lives once and basically commented to stop exaggerating and saying she had broken her back and Sinead had to hastily adjust the story to whatever injury she actually had.
She embelleshes stories the same way a child would when they're showing off. Strange behaviour for a grown woman

Reactions: 6
I remember that! Let’s not forget she tried to make her Instagram followers believe she was dating Andrew Brady, by constantly reposting daily fail articles when she was actually dating that Sam smith guy. No wonder he didn’t wanna continue things with her. Did anyone see the screen shot she posted the other day about her mum texting her because she had a boy in her room. Like you are almost 30 years old I was full body cringing oh my god

• Haha
she is some craic.. telling people she used the treadmill for her running during ‘iso’.... does she think we are frigging stupid... She showed her fitbit screenshots during the week.., and her run maps were recorded!!! Can’t see how doing loops of county roads around castlederg can be picked up when she is running in a straight line on a treadmill..

she really is a piece of sh@t

• Haha
Reactions: 11
More 💩 being talked today again! Bought mum this sofa as she was my muse.

Well no. You didn’t, did you? Your mum has it publicly said that you DIDN’T buy it 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’ll blame the vitamin C & D supplements for that 😂 or that her meditation has given her REM 🤣 total and utter prolific liar that she is
Also seen SOH mentioned she was getting a friend to bring over her a new set of beautyworks extensions when they travel to Bali - likely Heg.

Also seen SOH mentioned she was getting a friend to bring over her a new set of beautyworks extensions when they travel to Bali - likely Heg.
Omg I never even clicked to that! Great spot! Has to be begarty!!! Suppose she’s dumped this Jack fella. Whoever the poor wee head is...
I originate from a few miles from where this dose comes (although have been in London living for the past 6-7 years). Basically I’m never that surprised with this Trollop. I remember seeing videos circulated of her doing ‘queefs’ on some fellas face in Magaluf. She is capable of all sorts 🤓

• Sick
Omg I never even clicked to that! Great spot! Has to be begarty!!! Suppose she’s dumped this Jack fella. Whoever the poor wee head is...
I originate from a few miles from where this dose comes (although have been in London living for the past 6-7 years). Basically I’m never that surprised with this Trollop. I remember seeing videos circulated of her doing ‘queefs’ on some fellas face in Magaluf. She is capable of all sorts 🤓
LOL stop! That’s mad. Tell us more! Given what she alludes to with her boyfriends about sending them pics etc, I am sure there is plenty of pics and videos around of her with her men.

Video circulated of her last year too, cleaning up Mexican marching powder. Although they are all keen on it in that circle in Sydney include James Smith etc. Allegedly GemKens man deals it, which explains the lifestyle they have.
I do wonder how they source it in Bali given the drug laws there are crazy strict for possession. In saying that, I don’t think SOH is the type for that.

Also if you are local, I’m sure you can easily figure out who the young lad is - someone alluded on here that he was 21 and studying Actuary in Belfast and Hegs shared a message someone sent to Conor.
Based on that it is either him (Conor) or his brother Jack who is a little older - maybe 24. She could be using the brothers name to throw off the scent as she has said it’s a 7 year gap which would more likely make it Conor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
LOL stop! That’s mad. Tell us more! Given what she alludes to with her boyfriends about sending them pics etc, I am sure there is plenty of pics and videos around of her with her men.

Video circulated of her last year too, cleaning up Mexican marching powder. Although they are all keen on it in that circle in Sydney include James Smith etc. Allegedly GemKens man deals it, which explains the lifestyle they have.
I do wonder how they source it in Bali given the drug laws there are crazy strict for possession. In saying that, I don’t think SOH is the type for that.

Also if you are local, I’m sure you can easily figure out who the young lad is - someone alluded on here that he was 21 and studying Actuary in Belfast and Hegs shared a message someone sent to Conor.
Based on that it is either him (Conor) or his brother Jack who is a little older - maybe 24. She could be using the brothers name to throw off the scent as she has said it’s a 7 year gap which would more likely make it Conor.
Omg stop!!! We need more details on gemken😲😲 i always wondered this, like how do they afford all the eatting out etc and constant buying of things.

Isn't Sydney like maaaaaad expensive.
That would totally explain it. Its not like they have amazing jobs

God they act so sweet and innocent aswel

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.